15 replies to this topic
MrCaffiene82
  • MrCaffiene82

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:20 AM

GTA 5 Online Rare Vehicles Romeo Hearse 100% Spawn Location

This short guide will show you were and how to get the rare car the Romeo Hurse.

You can find it in two places but the most common is the church past the golf club. If you drive around/past it enough times you may be lucky and get one to spawn.

BUT

If you drive to the church with a friend who already has a Hearse there will be 1 2 or 3 spawn every time. Guaranteed

These cars can be fully modded and go in your garage. There pretty rare and you dont see to many around on multiplayer

FULL GUIDE http://goo.gl/0RxpxA

• East Lime likes this

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:49 AM

Moved to GTA Online forum.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

The silent voice in ones heart whispers the most profound wisdom

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:52 AM

We know. Lol 

• Cincy32 likes this

ZDUPH
  • ZDUPH

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

Shame that in order to trigger the spawn, you NEED one.

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

Shame they're terrible slow things to drive even when fully modded.

• billypilgrim69 likes this

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:11 PM

Or you could just, uh, glitch one in. Doesn't require a starting hearse, and it'll spawn wherever the f*ck you want it to.

GunBrothersGaming
  • GunBrothersGaming

Funny Man

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:59 AM

Or you could just, uh, glitch one in. Doesn't require a starting hearse, and it'll spawn wherever the f*ck you want it to.

After the DCL the glitching really doesn't work anymore since it unsyncs the content.

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:08 AM Edited by theGypsy, 12 February 2014 - 04:09 AM.

GTA 5 Online Rare Vehicles Romeo Hearse 100% Spawn Location

This short guide will show you were and how to get the rare car the Romeo Hurse.

You can find it in two places but the most common is the church past the golf club. If you drive around/past it enough times you may be lucky and get one to spawn.

BUT

If you drive to the church with a friend who already has a Hearse there will be 1 2 or 3 spawn every time. Guaranteed

These cars can be fully modded and go in your garage. There pretty rare and you dont see to many around on multiplayer

FULL GUIDE http://goo.gl/0RxpxA

Derp.... uh... we've been spawning them fer peeps for ages now... see this thread; http://gtaforums.com...-thread/page-15

And....

1. Not rare... see that thread lol. I've probably given out a few dozen just on my own and most of the peeps here I've given to, pay it forward via said thread.

2. In fact, it's always 3... not 1-2-3.

3. I sure hope this wasn't all just a way to pimp that vid.

After the DCL the glitching really doesn't work anymore since it unsyncs the content.

U mean the hearse GBG? Cause the SP 2 MP glitching is alive and well brother. Sh*t, one of the boys showed up to the recent event we had in a flippin 747... funny as hell.

East Lime
  • East Lime

I'm NOT a hater !!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:51 AM Edited by East Lime, 12 February 2014 - 09:13 AM.

LOOKING FOR A HEARSE.....Hello all. I'm new to this site. When someone gave my a VERY large amount of modded money, I spent most all of it helping out other people. Now that I'm very low on cash the people I helped are not helping me. So that's why I'm "Here" !!! I'm hoping someone here will help me. PLEASE !!!!
I have been trying & trying to get/find a HEARSE !!!!!!! #GTAV #online I'm EastLime6141897 Xbox. @RockStarGames I'm EastLime Twitter I'm @East_Lime
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.....HELP ME !!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Thank You

LOOKING FOR A HEARSE.... Twitter @EastLime Xbox #GTAVonline EastLime6141897

East Lime
  • East Lime

I'm NOT a hater !!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:03 AM

LOOKING FOR A HEARSE.....Hello all. I'm new to this site. When someone gave my a VERY large amount of modded money, I spent most all of it helping out other people. Now that I'm very low on cash the people I helped are not helping me. So that's why I'm "Here" !!! I'm hoping someone here will help me. PLEASE !!!!
I have been trying & trying to get/find a HEARSE !!!!!!! #GTAV #online I'm EastLime6141897 Xbox. @RockStarGames I'm EastLime Twitter I'm @East_Lime
Thank You

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Bus driver-opus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:15 AM

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.....HELP ME !!!!!!
Thank You

PSN?

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:09 PM

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.....HELP ME !!!!!!
Thank You

Dude, just go to the thread I posted above.

ASHLEE-DWYER
  • ASHLEE-DWYER

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:06 AM

Can anyone who has a hearse help me find one on ps3? name is the same as my name on the left. thanks!

nmrgoodnightn
  • nmrgoodnightn

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:09 AM Edited by nmrgoodnightn, 13 April 2014 - 10:09 AM.

Can anyone who has a hearse help me find one on ps3? name is the same as my name on the left. thanks!

Damn homie I would have helped you but I just turned off my ps3. I can do it tomorrow?

Sagrawa
  • Sagrawa

Upperdecker

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:10 AM

Best to ask here, Ashlee: http://gtaforums.com...duping/page-177

PoopyThomas
  • PoopyThomas

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

Thank You

LOOKING FOR A HEARSE.... Twitter @EastLime Xbox #GTAVonline EastLime6141897

This made me laugh more than I should've.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users