Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Lounge

1,198 replies to this topic
thehambone
  • thehambone

BONZO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:53 PM

You guys got any tips on getting to Shoreside Vale before it is unlocked and after unlocking Staunton Island?

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

5KΣΓ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:54 AM

Try this.

Spoiler

thehambone
  • thehambone

BONZO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:09 PM Edited by thehambone, 08 September 2014 - 02:10 PM.

Try this.

Spoiler

Oh awesome! I've heard a lot about the crusher glitch but never bothered to try it, nor did I realize it makes your car lose its texture. Thanks man!

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

5KΣΓ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

I've been playing the Xbox version of this game for a while now (I recently achieved 100%) and I have to say that it feels good to come back to the PC version. It feels like I'm regaining my superpowers because console controls feel too clunky for me. Plus the PC version provides a much smoother experience (higher resolution, no slowdowns, etc).

Johan
  • Johan

San Francisco Giants 2014 World Champions

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:46 PM Edited by Johan, 13 September 2014 - 04:55 PM.

Glad to have you back dude, now we can definitely start rolling.

edit - Harerama your last turn has the wrong save file, from the looks of it it's the same one that Christian just posted. I tried using your save and the mission that given to me by D-Ice was Toyminator

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

5KΣΓ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:07 PM Edited by Criѕtian, 13 September 2014 - 07:08 PM.

He forgot to save probably.

Edit: He just reposted my link. It has the same URL.

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

No Homie love? No Hug?

• Members
  • India

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:08 AM Edited by Harerama Chakraborty, 14 September 2014 - 03:13 AM.

Lol, I posted the wrong savefile :pp . Edited it.

thehambone
  • thehambone

BONZO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:39 PM

Another round finished. Good game guys!
  • Johan, Ermac. and Harerama Chakraborty like this

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:52 PM

Definitely, nice to see we still have a few of the regulars and had a few new guys show up as well. Hope you all stick around for future rounds :)

• Ermac. likes this

oakesypvfc
  • oakesypvfc

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:44 AM

Well done on the completion guys, was good to follow and something I would be interested in getting involved in. The shame is, I am really poor at the game :p

(Off topic) I can't even pass Bomb da Base part II for my own game, the sniper is just too sensitive for me, any suggestions? I might even have to upload it if it gets too hard and one of the kind souls here would complete it for me :(

blazeGTAS
  • blazeGTAS

Street Cat

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:47 AM

Put your mouse sensitivity down or collect the Adrenaline pickup which is inbetween the trailers in the docks carpark.

oakesypvfc
  • oakesypvfc

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:53 AM

Put your mouse sensitivity down or collect the Adrenaline pickup which is inbetween the trailers in the docks carpark.

Working on a laptop so am using the arrow keys, far too sensitive for a sniper, even when using the adrenaline.

Filip454
  • Filip454

TITS OR GTFO

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:34 PM Edited by Filip454, 16 September 2014 - 05:35 PM.

Working on a laptop so am using the arrow keys, far too sensitive for a sniper, even when using the adrenaline.

Buy gamepad or use your existing Xbox 360 pad and buy a receiver.

But arrow keys... No wonder its sensitive.

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

No Homie love? No Hug?

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:21 AM

I never really used the Sniper for Bomb Da Base Act II. I have GTA 3 both on PC, and Laptop. Yes, its a bit hard on laptop, but my suggestion is to collect 100 hidden packages so you can have a Rocket Launcher. Using the Rocket makes the mission a lot easier. Try it.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

5KΣΓ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Any plans for a new round?

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

No Homie love? No Hug?

• Members
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago

Waiting for a new round, but I think it would be quite some time.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have yet to contact GTAKid, I think it's best to just wait a while longer and give him some time.. hopefully there will be a new round before the end of October.

• Kristian. likes this

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

No Homie love? No Hug?

• Members
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have yet to contact GTAKid, I think it's best to just wait a while longer and give him some time.. hopefully there will be a new round before the end of October.

That would be great.

blazeGTAS
  • blazeGTAS

Street Cat

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 4 weeks ago

Not strictly related to the chain game per say, but what do you guys do when starting a new save? I've already done the glitch to get out of the first mission, opened Portland's savehouse and put a DP Banshee in the garage, got 100 packages, anything else except taxi/medic/fire/vigilante?

Also what unique vehicles would you guys recommend to get throughout the game? I'd rather keep it to the bare minimum and not force multiple cars in and have the garage eat them.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by MrMateczko, 4 weeks ago.

BP Patriot, Barracks OL, and if you can do it without the pink marker bug - the CP Stretch are the most useful, though some players like UC cars as well, like the Black Rumpo and the Kuruma, which is already done in the Starter Save.
There's also the Corpse Manana.
About the stuff before the first mission, it depends on how much time we got on our hands, and our skills, though we mostly do as much as we can.

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

No Homie love? No Hug?

• Members
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago

It would be great if we collect these in the next round:

1. Teal green Kuruma from Give Me Liberty

2. CP and Jet Black Stretch from Salvatore's Called a Meeting

3. Corpse from Dead Skunk In The Trunk

4. BP, FP  Securicar from Van Heist

5. BP, FP  Trashmaster from Blow Fish

6. Black Rumpo from Under Surveillance

7. BP Barracks OL from Arms Shortage

8. BP Patriot from Marked Man

9. Any of the Metallic red cars from grand Theft Auto

blazeGTAS
  • blazeGTAS

Street Cat

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 3 weeks ago

BP Patriot, Barracks OL, and if you can do it without the pink marker bug - the CP Stretch are the most useful, though some players like UC cars as well, like the Black Rumpo and the Kuruma, which is already done in the Starter Save.
There's also the Corpse Manana.
About the stuff before the first mission, it depends on how much time we got on our hands, and our skills, though we mostly do as much as we can.

Not too bothered about UC's, function > form imo. That being said I did just DP one of those nice gold colored Patriot's that appear in Portland sometime, and the Corpse Manana is probably my favorite unique. I think the CP stretch will definitely be one I go for. I was reading some older posts and someone (I think Arsen) mentioned a white Mafia Sentinel from Curly Bob but the original post was deleted and I can't find anything else about it, you guys know anything about this/how to get it?

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

No Homie love? No Hug?

• Members
  • India

Posted 3 weeks ago

No, there is NO way of getting a White Mafia Sentinel. Curly Bob is in a Taxi the whole time. The only way to get a White mafia sentinel is by editing the carcols.

blazeGTAS
  • blazeGTAS

Street Cat

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 3 weeks ago

The original posts before they got cleaned out by Arsen were to let him escape the docks, at whichpoint he runs to the Triad Fish Factory and gets into a White Mafia Sentinel. I tried it and he got to the fish factory but nothing else happened aside from getting shot. Maybe some older guys remember the original posts (if I remember right they were from 2010) and could shed some light on this.

Also, are any of the vehicles the criminals use in the Vigilante missions unique? Just did the first 20 on Portland and a couple of vehicles showed up like a metallic red Cheetah, Gold Sentinel and a Mr Whoopee; unique colors or just uncommon?

thehambone
  • thehambone

BONZO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Also, are any of the vehicles the criminals use in the Vigilante missions unique? Just did the first 20 on Portland and a couple of vehicles showed up like a metallic red Cheetah, Gold Sentinel and a Mr Whoopee; unique colors or just uncommon?

Some of the cars that spawn during Vigilante missions may be rare (e.g. Mr Whoopee), but I don't believe that any of them are unique or have unique properties.

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

No Homie love? No Hug?

• Members
  • India

Posted 3 weeks ago

Nope, just as thehambone said, they might be a rare vehicle, but they have no unique properties, nor do they have a unique color.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 3 weeks ago

Really didn't think the chain game would start out of the blue, sucks that I have no motivation to touch PC games at the moment since games are finally starting to release on PS4 and last-gen consoles... hopefully I'll take a few turns before the end of the round.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Jesus Christ is my Nigga

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted A week ago

Harerama, i'm sure we'd all appreciate it if you'd refrain from using multiple colored texts when you take your turns. It makes it very difficult to read what you've completed.

• Johan and MrMateczko like this

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

No Homie love? No Hug?

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

Harerama, i'm sure we'd all appreciate it if you'd refrain from using multiple colored texts when you take your turns. It makes it very difficult to read what you've completed.

Alright, I will use it in the default way the next time I take a turn.

• Ermac. likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users