Killers On A Rampage
KOAR challenges all crews of Grand Theft Auto Online to fight us online. Whether you are a bunch of amateurs, a group of friends or a syndicate of affiliation; we don't care. Bring the players and prepare for what is being called the "Occupation of Rockstar Games".
★Undefeated in over ・22・ battles.
Crews scared to fight us:
・ Capone Crime Family
・ Gorilla Clan
・ The Black Hand
・ Team UptownMafia
・ Gigante Crime Family
・ vNo Skillv
Red Dead Redemption.
Max Payne 3.
Grand Theft Auto V.
Information on Crew Battles/Clan Matches
KOAR isn't too fussy on who we play against, however we have some simple ground rules and expect these rules to be met before the game. If you fail to meet these requirements - we won't play you. They aren't at all demanding - anyone who is in a competitive community of GTA will respect these rules. These rules are as follows:
- All players on the opposing team must have the same crew tag.
- KOAR is exclusive to Freeaim. Don't expect a fight in Traditional or Assisted Aiming.
- Any map played on must be either created by Rockstar, verified by Rockstar or agreed by both crews.
- You automatically consent that Killers On A Rampage will record all crew battles and will most likely upload it to our channel, respectively. You share the right to record gameplay against Killers On A Rampage.
- Respect that KOAR does not recruit just anyone. If you're going to ask us to join after we beat you, then you probably won't get enrolled into our crew. Recruitment is another matter completely.
- Unless identified as a rival of KOAR, once KOAR has beat your crew - that's it. We don't do rematches, we don't do replays. We may agree to a "best of three", or something along those lines.
- Currently, crew battles are only accepted on Grand Theft Auto V. We will consider opening more crew battle options if Rockstar supports the multi-platforming for other games, such as Red Dead Redemption.
Information on Recruitment
KOAR has a fairly large name on Rockstar Games, considering that we are only built up of 30 players. However, KOAR is looking for members who show exceptional levels of skill - and we don't mean being able to get the occasional killstreak. KOAR has high standards; that's why we're the best. A few pointers for recruitment:
- You must be subscribed to our YouTube channel before asking to join - we'll double check!
We do not directly accept players just by filling in the application. Once you have filled in the following form, we will contact you with further information over Xbox LIVE. You will be notified on the forums if we are going to contact you. If you haven't made it into KOAR - we'll tell you over on the forums
|Xbox LIVE Gamertag||Answer|
|Social Club ID||Answer|
|How frequently do you play GTA?||Answer|
|Choose one. (Traditional/Assisted/Freeaim)||Answer|
|Subscribed to our channel?||Answer|
|Do you have a capture card/recording device?*||Answer|
* - You don't need one, it's just helpful if you are able to record.
Information on Social Networks
KOAR has a growing fanbase across social networking, and we plan on expanding this. If you want to support KOAR, without joining us or challenging us, then at least come and help us develop further! Some people may disagree with the competitive edge on Grand Theft Auto - but that's who we are. Some may not want to support a crew who are clearly well-equipt, but that's childish to a certain degree. If you're in a happy mood, hit us up!
To abide by the request of the moderator(s), we have removed contact information from the post so that only members who are registered on the forums - there aren't any. However, you may feel free to message this profile on the forums for any further information. It may please you slightly that this account is managed by several players so we can respond to your questions usually within a 12-hour time frame (apologies if it's longer!)
Thanks for reading this post!