» «
Photo

Was anyone hoping for some BOGT in V?

16 replies to this topic
Schismatist
  • Schismatist

The forum asshole

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:13 AM Edited by Schismatist, 09 February 2014 - 05:14 AM.

I definitely understand why Luis and Tony didn't appear, I feel as if there'd be no reason for them to as out of all the characters they seem to have seen the most success by the end of IV's story, but seeing Armando and Henrique again would have been nice. They probably would have been killed off as, as shown by any mission involving them, they're pretty reckless. Considering each protagonist in V had a tendency to kill off characters from previous games, those two would have been Franklin's best bet.

EDIT: Woops, didn't write "characters" in the title.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

I dont really see why an of the characters from TBoGT would be in Los Santos. Luis and Tony said they wouldn't franchise the clubs so they would probably still be running clubs in New York. Only one that I think could realisticly be in Los Santos is Yusuf as he did have alot of money and probably liked to travel. However as fun as he was he's not a character that I'm desperate to make a return.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:38 AM

...running clubs in New York.

You mean Liberty City?

OT: We had enough of BOGT from Rocco's appearance. And that's the only IV character that should have returned.

• Gunslinger_GK likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:58 AM

...running clubs in New York.

You mean Liberty City?

Sure, its the same thing anyway :^:

Gunslinger_GK
  • Gunslinger_GK

STRR Lieutenant

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:39 PM

Yeah we got Rocco, i thought that was cool.
Isn't Tony mentionned in a dialogue or cutscene ?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:48 AM

Yeah we got Rocco, i thought that was cool.
Isn't Tony mentionned in a dialogue or cutscene ?

Not that I can recall.

Voggens
  • Voggens

Vraiment Crazy

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:14 PM Edited by Voggens, 28 February 2014 - 06:15 PM.

It's better that they didn't appear, considering how Rockstar is today, they would have been targets to kill in a mission. I loved TBOGT, so no thank ya.

But I did enjoy taking revenge on Rocco tho...

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:19 AM

It's better that they didn't appear, considering how Rockstar is today, they would have been targets to kill in a mission. I loved TBOGT, so no thank ya.

I wouldn't have minded killing Luis. He was a dick.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:23 AM

I dont really see why an of the characters from TBoGT would be in Los Santos. Luis and Tony said they wouldn't franchise the clubs so they would probably still be running clubs in New York. Only one that I think could realisticly be in Los Santos is Yusuf as he did have alot of money and probably liked to travel. However as fun as he was he's not a character that I'm desperate to make a return.

But anything can happen in five years!

Spoiler

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

Love hurts

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:57 AM

Me neither, But now that we've

Spoiler
I don't think I want to see Luis gone too now.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:15 PM Edited by Black & White, 03 March 2014 - 09:16 PM.

I definitely understand why Luis and Tony didn't appear, but seeing Armando and Henrique again would have been nice.

As California is known for nightclubs, I felt that Tony should of reappeared. He could of possibly had a chain of nightclubs in Los Santos. Under four years, I believe Tony could of established several nightclubs. Although Rocco indicated that he left Liberty City and moved to another city, I didn't quite understand as to why he really appeared in the new game. Henrique and Armando could of possibly appeared in GTA V. Possibly if the pair were sentenced and had to numerous years in prison, and were shown as random side-mission characters.

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

trevor is 100x worse

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:50 AM

I'm glad that none of them appeared in V.

None of the new characters in TBoGT were likeable or important.

Goddamn this game is like the ninth season of Scrubs.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:29 AM

I'm glad Rocco was in there. I loved killing him. God, what a pompous arrogant cockbag. 

I fail to see how people thought V characters were bad when TBoGT spawned some of the most despised characters in video games, atleast in my eyes. 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

I'm glad Rocco was in there. I loved killing him. God, what a pompous arrogant cockbag. 

I fail to see how people thought V characters were bad when TBoGT spawned some of the most despised characters in video games, atleast in my eyes. 

I think it's the fact that V's characters, were basically like TBoGT's, albeit in greater numbers.

Yusuf D
  • Yusuf D

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:16 AM

Yusuf Amir (maybe with his dad) should have been there. He is an ambitious real estate developer, so it makes sense that he may want to develop his development projects elsewhere too. Assuming he ended up franchising Maisonette 9, it also makes sense that he wanted to expand the club since he talked about opening Maisonette 9 everywhere (even the moon). Besides, he's my favourite GTA IV character.

Matt11
  • Matt11

GROVE STREET

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:38 AM

I have to agree it was satisfying killing off Rocco, but to answer the question I would like to see Yusef, it wouldn't be far fetched to think him and his dad had some properties or businesses on the west coast.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users