New Unlimited Money Method After 1.09

87 replies to this topic
Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

NOT a little passive-aggressive bitch

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

I'm guessing this will be the fastest way to get cash after they nerf the missions again.

Hopefully they won't... They even appear to promote mission farming to a certain extent..

http://support.rocks...eats-and-quick-

THat was stickied by a R* poster.. and I've also seen official statements from Rockstar concerning farming and they're fine with it, it's legitimate and it is actually playing the game.. in their words, people the game in different ways, so yeah, if people farm, they farm...

And as for people being scared of getting caught doing money glitches, screw 'em..

I've made 1.4M in four days and it actually feels good to have all that money building up in your bank, knowing it's all kosher and not likely to be taken away..

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:32 AM

tedious

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:46 AM

So anyway.... Being serious....Ops method ( if it worked which is dubious since as soeone pointed out i dont think shops are open during missions) you can make maybe 2-3k per hour with a LOT of work? Dosnt anyone just sell Ballers anymore? I used to start every session selling a Baller then a car from the list since i know spawn locations for pretty much all cars anyway. Then a couple missions, a survival a HPV and an armored truck. A crate if theres one then sell another Baller. 100k easy. I have a full garage now and rarely buy ammo so i dont even bother selling cars to LSC or delivering sh*t to Simeon now and yet i made 170k last night in 3 hours just collecting a couple crates, doing 2 survivals and Rooftop Rumble and the rest was collecting bounties. half of that time was messing around in planes and helis.

If people spent more time actually playing the game than trying to find the next LSC money glitch they would realize they didnt even have to glitch money in the first place.

• blakeney, A Maned Wolf and Doktor Gott like this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:57 AM

Assuming an average shop robbery givers you $1,400, I would have to run in and out of the same shop 2072 times to double my money.  Assuming each robbery and kerching noise will take 30 seconds, this would take 62,160 seconds or 1036 minutes or just over 17 hours (if my maths is correct).

Thus, we can conclude beyond reasonable doubt that the OP, and anyone else who thinks this is a god idea, is an idiot.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

Punching a ped in the back of the head is like...the best f*cking thing in my life right now.

Side on shots are my fav, I just wish they were harder to knock out like in SP...

In Mp it is 2 hits to "kill" a male... In SP they get up like 5 times and that's with kicks while they are down lol!

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:40 PM

Coveted makes 60k in less than 20 minutes.

Not everyone would be a high enough rank to do that. 

Although this method is pointless. 

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:00 PM

here is a better way to make money - 

bring a fully modded franklin buffalo over from single player and sell it - get over $100k any time you need some quick cash. 

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

$1,000/minute? no thanks. Ill stick with the $65 billion

how can you possibly spend any money when you are always sitting in a tank?

right now my burn rate is around $1million per day.... typically I'll load up on ammo and drain it a day or two so thats about 300k every few days. i fill the board with bounties and I change apartments every few days just to try them out.

also, if I happen to leave my adder or z-type on the other side of the map, I usually just buy a new one instead of going to go get it. sometimes, i just replace my adder because I like having a fresh Adder for the session. It feels like it runs better. I know it might be psychological but just feels nice with that "new car" feel... plus u get the legacymotorsports text about your adder being delivered and u get to go customize it at LSC...

• SIM-1 likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:25 PM

Shouldn't you be in a tank bullying other players with your fellow wannabe mall cops?

• sid_vicious74 likes this

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:25 PM

This afternoon I jumped online and saw the crew leader was on with his son so I loaded GTA and we went on a few missions. In 45 mins I'd got 125k in on hand cash thanks to the leader being level 230 and me being 76 at this point.

Add a couple of Vehicle sales, a Simeon list (I never got one), armoured truck or two and I reckon 200k an hour is easily possible with a little farming, and when doing it with a group of people it's a real laugh at the same time. I'll never buy a cash card as I make too much money while having fun to make it worthwhile. A buzzard really helps with this method as well.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

I'm guessing this will be the fastest way to get cash after they nerf the missions again.

I just played Rooftop Rumble earlier... 25k in 5 minutes. Killed some dudes ( and one chick ) and called a heli pickup before picking up the package and hopping on for the scenic route to Martins.... If thats been nerfed i can only imagine how much you made from it before.

$75k

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:38 PM

or you can get 2 people, speedrun coveted and drop the container in between the boats for about 12k in 2 minutes if you have a halfway decent partner 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:52 PM

If people spent more time actually playing the game than trying to find the next LSC money glitch they would realize they didnt even have to glitch money in the first place.

Glitching provides money at a MUCH faster rate.

The Rebel+Adder glitch banks you over 700K every 5 minutes.

That's a HUGE difference than putting in all that work for 100K.  I like doing missions, but I don't like being restricted, so I enjoy having a surplus of money to spend mostly on vehicles and vehicle mods.

• SIM-1 likes this

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:56 PM

*missions are boring
*races are boring
*deathmatches are boring
*running in and out of a store for hours? f*ck yeah sign me up

xD

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

That's a HUGE difference than putting in all that work for 100K.  I like doing missions, but I don't like being restricted, so I enjoy having a surplus of money to spend mostly on vehicles and vehicle mods.

once an LSC glitcher, always an LSC glitcher.

LSC GLITCHERS ANONYMOUS!

uhlinyaface
  • uhlinyaface

CONFLICTED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:02 AM

I'm going to spend the next 12 hours doing this glitch. I should make a small fortune.

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

This.
  • Biohazard Abyss likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:06 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 10 February 2014 - 12:06 AM.

This.

Seriously I have no idea how legits think it's the same.

I made 7x as much money, in an EXTREMELY small fraction of the time it took him to do all that :p

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:02 AM Edited by Dave Rizza, 10 February 2014 - 01:03 AM.

This.

Seriously I have no idea how legits think it's the same.

I made 7x as much money, in an EXTREMELY small fraction of the time it took him to do all that :p

Sence of pride...Accomplishment..Basic human values and respect for other gamers...Knowing that if R* decide to start looking through peoples car sales total i would be one of the rare ones with a smug grin on my face knowing that just like the last sweep i'll be completely untouched....

Why would anyone even need 700k in 5 minutes unless it's to grief others by destroying their vehicles? You cant spend that much on ammo and theres only so many vehicles in the game to mod.If thats what tickles your pickle then fine it dosnt bother me. Your cash ammount dosnt bother me and ive yet to be succesfully griefed so it's whatever. Just think if you cant play a ridiculously easy game without having to cheat then whats the point playing? There are easier games out there. Also anyone that glitches/cheats in this game COMPLETELY loses the right to complain about lack of content. Cant complain about lack of content while continuingly doing stuff thats holding new content up.

feel free to flame away but i'm 100% right and dont particularly give a sh*t what excuses cheats make. Their opinions are invalid to me.

• RowanSane likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:05 AM

Glitches are for people who can't play this very simple game.

• Dave Rizza and Doktor Gott like this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:10 AM

Join a survival. After it starts, blow yourself up. You get 100RP! Restart the mission and repeat. LoL.

PGC137
  • PGC137

OPTR

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:49 AM

$1,000/minute? no thanks. Ill stick with the $65 billion

how can you possibly spend any money when you are always sitting in a tank?

right now my burn rate is around $1million per day.... typically I'll load up on ammo and drain it a day or two so thats about 300k every few days. i fill the board with bounties and I change apartments every few days just to try them out.

also, if I happen to leave my adder or z-type on the other side of the map, I usually just buy a new one instead of going to go get it. sometimes, i just replace my adder because I like having a fresh Adder for the session. It feels like it runs better. I know it might be psychological but just feels nice with that "new car" feel... plus u get the legacymotorsports text about your adder being delivered and u get to go customize it at LSC...

Says the guy running "tank shifts" to clean the streets of money glitchers

develvis
  • develvis

Destined to Explode

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:10 AM

the phrase "infinite" or "unlimited" money annoys me, a lot of youtubers use it, but you can get "unlimited money" from doing anything.  theres not any kind of money cap.  "lots of money" would make more sense.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:13 AM

the phrase "infinite" or "unlimited" money annoys me, a lot of youtubers use it, but you can get "unlimited money" from doing anything.  theres not any kind of money cap.  "small chunks of money" would make more sense.

fixed
  • develvis likes this

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:15 AM

This method is terrible and not really new. You could do a similiar thing since this game came out in SP and it was in MP. Where you drove a motorcycle into a store. You just had to park the bike in the doorway so the door didnt lock. Suburban had 3 registers and I never got more than 900$ each time going in. Better off doing an easy mission.

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:22 AM

Here's a better waste of time/waste of ammo for peanuts.....

Go to the strip club (during the said mission) and off some Ballas.

Walk to the door but,turn around and do it again......

and again......

and again......

develvis
  • develvis

Destined to Explode

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:28 AM

the phrase "infinite" or "unlimited" money annoys me, a lot of youtubers use it, but you can get "unlimited money" from doing anything.  theres not any kind of money cap.  "small chunks of money" would make more sense.

fixed

i like the edit :) 

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:36 AM

Start a mission. Finish the mission.

Fixed that to describe a better unlimited money method.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users