FEEL FREE-Let us be Pharaoh-FEEL FREE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
305sBoyJR
  • 305sBoyJR

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:01 AM Edited by 305sBoyJR, 09 February 2014 - 12:11 AM.

Feel free to post about anything from GTAO. This forum was cooler when I wasn't a member however now there are lame ducks that I have to avoid in traffic; roadkill casualties especially during Grand Theft Auto.

0_0.jpg

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:02 AM

i will never understand why rockstar designs so many stores but never decided to put interiors in them

our consoles definitely can handle them

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

Why are you reading this?

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:05 AM

"joined a day ago" 

Well then..

305sBoyJR
  • 305sBoyJR

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

Go away

PLEASE

You're dying for attention so... Take you're own advice. I'm not here for you or anyone else on this forum. I just came to post pictures without stupid comments like your own. There's too many computer geeks on this site. Like, "Dude get a girlfriend and quit riding my dick, fa**ot f*ck!" I came to talk about GTAO

Sash
  • Sash

Mile high club

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:12 AM

I.. I don't understand.

Choppers
  • Choppers

[Strike Back]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:14 AM

Go away

PLEASE

You're dying for attention so... Take you're own advice. I'm not here for you or anyone else on this forum. I just came to post pictures without stupid comments like your own. There's too many computer geeks on this site. Like, "Dude get a girlfriend and quit riding my dick, fa**ot f*ck!" I came to talk about GTAO

Then go hit up Instagram, you fa**ot f*ck.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:17 AM

1311_view.jpg

Then talk about GTAO and stop posting complete nonsense, and pics that don't even belong in the threads you post them in.

305sBoyJR
  • 305sBoyJR

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:19 AM

So yeah I just tried to delete content I posted on other topic forums unfortunately. Thought they were cool and that no loser would comment on the font style however you can't therefore I'll just re-post my pictures on this thread to free up space in my snapmatic. I usually don't do forums but I love GTA! If you got a negative comment I ask that you politely keep it to yourself because I have a short temper and probably would say something ruder. I just like the cool and not the fool.

Thanks and remember to FEEL FREE!

Choppers
  • Choppers

[Strike Back]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

Really would rather not have a thread always at the top of random sh*t, but mmk

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Bus driver-opus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:23 AM

What the-? When did Biohazard say go away? It jummped from Killzone to Kelvin then straight to your quote of Biohazard. Wahappened?

305sBoyJR
  • 305sBoyJR

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:27 AM

Really would rather not have a thread always at the top of random sh*t, but mmk

I'll just ignore your ignorance. You obvisously haven't seen a vagina in ages or since you've aged! Talking about go to instagram. AND POST PICTURES i TAKE ON GTA5? DUMBASS quit typing nonsense with the other fool and let me do me cause I'd rather be doing your mom.

What the-? When did Biohazard say go away? It jummped from Killzone to Kelvin then straight to your quote of Biohazard. Wahappened?

EXACTLY ... Don't play the fool. It's a lot of idiots out there in the World ruining for those of us just trying to have some fun and not make fun. Yo like I said FEEL FREE. I'm always up for disrespecting a narrow minded inconsiderate lame injustice prick who acts tough when his dad ain't kicking the sh*t out him. f*ckin' punks!

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

I don't care for the use of the word "fa**ot."  It's derogatory when you call people that name and insulting to the gay community who I have nothing against.  Please avoid using it in your posts or quoting people who use it, as I like to remove posts that contain the offensive word either originally or from a quotation.

Second, your topics need a point.  This whole section is about GTAO.  It needs to be more specific.  And it is not a storage folder for you pictures.  You can use imgur or a similar site for that, or share you photos in an appropriate place such as the Screenshots Topic: Show Your Character or the Screenshots Topic: Custom Rides & Garages Edition.

I also suggest reading the Forum Rules.

• 305sBoyJR likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users