I got banned from commenting on newswire because i said the truth

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic
southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:53 PM

I was recently banned for commenting on the newswire for life. I wrote this impersonation of a rockstar employee regarding the current situation and attitude rockstar has towards us right now. Trololol.

Hello! My name is Panjeet Gundas and I work at the R* New York office. I can assure you that we are too busy looking at random snapmatic pictures and commending them on the newswire. We are also too busy making crew cuts about some silly people in their silly gangs with their silly emblems. Can you say "Thug life!" The rest of our efforts go into making merchandise ideas. Like max payne shaped dildos, san andreas styled condoms and GTA V underwear. Do not count on us to make a port for any game for any platform except for iOS apps. This year we will release GTA LCS for iOS with enhanced features like 25 tiny buttons on a tiny screen and then release the android version after like 3 weeks. Using this logic you might think we will port GTA IV for ios in the future, but we wont.  :p.   P.S. For those wondering about the heists for GTA ONLINE it is delayed indefinitely. Just like the other stuff that got cut out of GTA ONLINE when we launched it like the unfinished garbage it is in October.

Remember to check the newswire everyday to see youtube videos we liked and jerked off to.

• paulmgrath likes this

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:55 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 08 February 2014 - 11:58 PM.

Lol...you deserve it (no offense)
  • dyz likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

You were banned for going full-retard.

• Bull12345Bull, TheMasterfocker, jarredxmorris and 7 others like this

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

But wouldnt you agree that this is what Rockstar has been reduced to?

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:59 PM

No, this is what people has reduced to.

• BallinOutOfMind, IDredMan and iainspad like this

iainspad
  • iainspad

(Sorry for bad grammar I'm at kfc)

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:00 AM Edited by iainspad, 09 February 2014 - 12:00 AM.

No, because you don't know the half of game development and the recent happenings Rockstar have had to deal with, obviously.

Serves you right for being a disrespectful little sh*t. You deserve your ban for being a petty ignoramus.

• Officer Ronson and BallinOutOfMind like this

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:01 AM

Rockstar were doing you a favour by banning you; at least that way, you wouldn't be able to post any more unfunny stuff on Newswire.

• iainspad likes this

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:01 AM

No, because you don't know the half of game development and the recent happenings Rockstar have had to deal with, obviously.

Serves you right for being a disrespectful little sh*t. You deserve your ban for being a petty ignoramus.

thats right Show me the love.

iainspad
  • iainspad

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:03 AM Edited by iainspad, 09 February 2014 - 12:03 AM.

The virginity is strong with you.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:03 AM

It sucks that you see things that way. I'm not sure a life ban was necessary, 6/10 for effort.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:05 AM

Good. And IP ban would have been better though, completely block you off from their site on your computer. Clearly, you have no life.

• BallinOutOfMind and iainspad like this

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:06 AM

I posted this in the PC discussion like a week ago and that sh*t got like 20 likes.

iainspad
  • iainspad

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

I posted this in the PC discussion like a week ago and that sh*t got like 20 likes.

No dicktard, it doesn't matter how many likes you get as it doesn't mean it's true. Just because Newswire is full of Crew Features, YouTube videos and Snapmatic images doesn't mean work isn't being done.

There's a thing called Public Relations; which is what they're doing.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:09 AM

rockstar have been acting like heart hurt hoes lately. they don't seem to want to improve anything about the game so they just put bullsh*t on the newswire for sh*ts and giggles. I thought that the newswire was for Important sh*t...anyway, theses niggas in the thread are rockstar dickriders who think that sh*ts all sweet because they enjoy the lazy unfinished game R* decided to put out

lol

iainspad
  • iainspad

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:10 AM Edited by iainspad, 09 February 2014 - 12:10 AM.

rockstar have been acting like heart hurt hoes lately. they don't seem to want to improve anything about the game so they just put bullsh*t on the newswire for sh*ts and giggles. I thought that the newswire was for Important sh*t...anyway, theses niggas in the thread are rockstar dickriders who think that sh*ts all sweet because they enjoy the lazy unfinished game R* decided to put out

lol

Got to love people who post childish comments as a response to those who post in contrast to the contrary.

/nyet

• ten-a-penny likes this

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

White Shinigami

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:11 AM

Good. And IP ban would have been better though, completely block you off from their site on your computer. Clearly, you have no life.

Lol, if you're on GTAForums period, you don't have a life.

• saintsrow, Officer Ronson, TheMasterfocker and 3 others like this

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:11 AM Edited by Staten, 09 February 2014 - 12:12 AM.

Lol, if you're on GTAForums period, you don't have a life.

I think this is something everyone can agree on.

• paulmgrath likes this

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:12 AM

That's some deep sh*t man.

• Dead_general and iainspad like this

iainspad
  • iainspad

• Members
  • Scotland

That's some deep sh*t man.

I'll bring the bong...

• high91 likes this

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members

You guys make me sad. You are too blind to see any humor in this with your self-righteous attitudes to compensate for your minuscule genitals. 

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:13 AM

You guys make me sad. You are too blind to see any humor in this with your self-righteous attitudes to compensate for your minuscule genitals. 

Motherf*cker did you just call me sad and insult my genitals? What the f*ck?

• ten-a-penny likes this

iainspad
  • iainspad

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:14 AM Edited by iainspad, 09 February 2014 - 12:14 AM.

I have it in good knowledge that I leave bitches like you screaming for more.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:14 AM

Don't worry, the attempt at humour is obvious.  It's just not very funny.  And I know a lot about being not very funny.

• iainspad likes this

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:14 AM

Motherf*cker did you just call me sad and insult my genitals? What the f*ck?

My point exactly you are too blind to see any humor.

high91
  • high91

just because....

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:17 AM

Hang on guys.  This guy has a point and has spoken out about it.

They need to be told sometimes and its obvious they got offended about it hence the ban.

They have been lazy and also very productive.

They make games and we pay for them with our money.

If we want to have a rant and stipulate what is on our minds then they should deal with it as a company.

GTA 5 is amazing but I still feel they let us down with SP and even MP now. 

To be honest, do they really care about their fans OR their next money making scheme?

Yes they have to make money but p*ssing fans off is not the way and over advertising something that failed to live up to some peoples expectations AS A GTA FAN.

Why did so many quit SP and resort to MP? Because thats what rockstar wanted..THAT is where the MONEY is.

They made online a more refined experience to lure them people with lots of money to buy fake cash.

I love GTA 5 to bits ...but sometimes I have to speak my mind.

Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

Mélomanie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:18 AM Edited by Fallcreek, 09 February 2014 - 12:22 AM.

OP, pls. I understand, but seriously? It's all about what you don't see. People take sh*t at face value, and think that's it. As iainspad said, it's for PR. Rockstar has seperate divisions for sections, which ultimately makes them more productive. You can't just keep turning out updates, and patches by the daily, it's just not possible without losing quality.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:19 AM

Wow if I had made a topic like this, it woulda been locked and I woulda been PM'ed already. Congrats to you lasting this long.

the-running-man.jpg

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

lol

Got to love people who post childish comments as a response to those who post in contrast to the contrary.

/nyet

how was my comment childish?

southparkmayor
  • southparkmayor

Derp

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

Hang on guys.  This guy has a point and has spoken out about it.

They need to be told sometimes and its obvious they got offended about it hence the ban.

They have been lazy and also very productive.

They make games and we pay for them with our money.

If we want to have a rant and stipulate what is on our minds then they should deal with it as a company.

GTA 5 is amazing but I still feel they let us down with SP and even MP now. 

To be honest, do they really care about their fans OR their next money making scheme?

Yes they have to make money but p*ssing fans off is not the way and over advertising something that failed to live up to some peoples expectations AS A GTA FAN.

Why did so many quit SP and resort to MP? Because thats what rockstar wanted..THAT is where the MONEY is.

They made online a more refined experience to lure them people with lots of money to buy fake cash.

I love GTA 5 to bits ...but sometimes I have to speak my mind.

Exactly I am a fan of many of their franchises and have been since I was 12. I was voicing my dissatisfaction with them in a humorous way. I have the right to say what I think to them. I am a customer and a fan. I waited for GTA V ever since they announced it in october of 2011. 

• saintsrow and high91 like this

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:22 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 09 February 2014 - 12:23 AM.

Lol i thought some guys that starts a complain thread are just whiners or hating,but OP you took it to another level.What a Douchebag Motherf*cker you are.you make guys like Redx and Showstopper look cool.what a d*ck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users