Photo

Unlocked the sniper rifle, now what?

43 replies to this topic
Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:58 AM

Are you serious? You give us the reason why you wanted to unlock them, then turn around and say you don't know what to do with them?

DAFUQ?

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:30 AM

So I was drifting around in freeroam when I thought how cool it would be to get a chopper, park up on a high building and start sniping people as they start doing shootouts. (Step three) I would probably get a bounty on me first from an NPC so it feels like im multitasking, and it should attract players.

However before I could go about this I would first have to unlock the chopper and the sniper rifle. (Step one)

But now that I have unlocked them, (Step two) im not sure what I should do.

You solved your own issue! Just follow the bold parts in order (steps 1-3) :D

To summarize....Call for your chopper... collect it, land on a roof, get your sniper rifle and shoot people :D

Im not sure I follow...

How?

You said (basically)...

"I wanna do this thing, but I needed something to do it. Now I have what I needed what should I do?"

What I'm saying is go do that thing!?

Do you have any idea just how absurd that sounds?

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:47 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 09 February 2014 - 01:48 AM.

rbgy8i.jpg

Give it a try. The responses you get from shooting someone inside of a tank are priceless.

I actually got called a pussy by a tank driver after sniping him out of it. He then spent an hour demanding a 1 vs 1 while I laughed at him and told him to come get some in a jet. It was priceless.

• GankThis110 and codename_duchess like this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:01 AM

So I was drifting around in freeroam when I thought how cool it would be to get a chopper, park up on a high building and start sniping people as they start doing shootouts. I would probably get a bounty on me first from an NPC so it feels like im multitasking, and it should attract players.

However before I could go about this I would first have to unlock the chopper and the sniper rifle.

But now that I have unlocked them, im not sure what I should do.

Join populated servers were the animals are grouped ready for slaughter, in the city. I'm experienced in this area, so I can recommend the mall or the cranes as good vantage points. But beware, after killing a few people counter snipers will be gunning for you, and the cranes are very exposed.
Keep your chopper away from the edges, I've killed many snipers who were stood next to their chopper when it exploded. But having good aim is key, miss the shot and you're dead. Always aim for the upper body with the standard sniper, if you can't then don't make the shot or you'll scare the animal into hiding.
And for the love of all that is holy, never attach a silencer to your rifle.

All this but on top of Tinsel Towers.Good for the sniper practice  :lol:

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:04 AM

So I was drifting around in freeroam when I thought how cool it would be to get a chopper, park up on a high building and start sniping people as they start doing shootouts. I would probably get a bounty on me first from an NPC so it feels like im multitasking, and it should attract players.

However before I could go about this I would first have to unlock the chopper and the sniper rifle.

But now that I have unlocked them, im not sure what I should do.

Join populated servers were the animals are grouped ready for slaughter, in the city. I'm experienced in this area, so I can recommend the mall or the cranes as good vantage points. But beware, after killing a few people counter snipers will be gunning for you, and the cranes are very exposed.
Keep your chopper away from the edges, I've killed many snipers who were stood next to their chopper when it exploded. But having good aim is key, miss the shot and you're dead. Always aim for the upper body with the standard sniper, if you can't then don't make the shot or you'll scare the animal into hiding.
And for the love of all that is holy, never attach a silencer to your rifle.
All this but on top of Tinsel Towers.Good for the sniper practice  :lol:

Maze bank ftw. Makes it hard for people to get the jump on you

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:09 AM

No one seems to realise that OP's just taking the piss...

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

Legit Business

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:24 AM

Just got the game! Do I put it in the disc tray or just play it from the case?

• KnobCheez likes this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:05 AM

Just got the game! Do I put it in the disc tray or just play it from the case?

NO YOUR SIGNIATURE

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Break me a creeper, I'll be back for Christmas

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:44 AM Edited by jdwarfer, 09 February 2014 - 08:45 AM.

I use sniper rifle for missions.

It's very usefull for the one where you have to kill a guy in his red Voltic.

You don't have to chase him. Just snipe him from a distance. Even if you miss, he will comes at you, and even leave his car... I was amazed when I first saw that happening... XD

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Soldier

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:01 AM

Do geese see god?

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:08 AM

Do geese see god?

45789779.jpg

• KnobCheez likes this

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:19 AM

i hate people who post threads like this. c****s.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

the f*ck? my heavy sniper has the draw distance of across the street and then its worthless.

Zehealingman
  • Zehealingman

Sometimes I dream about cheese.

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

Get on a building on near LSC. Shoot people who get out of LSC. Oh boy, the reactions! And then they'll use the Merryweather chopper to get to you, but you simply shoot them when they want to jump out/when they are in range. OH THE RAGE! heheheheheheh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users