GTA V Online Car Duplication After Patch 1.09

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
iToor
  • iToor

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:56 PM Edited by iToor, 08 February 2014 - 10:59 PM.

If you're like most of the player's around here who are looking for an easy(ier), faster way to make lots of money, since as expected, RockStar took all of our money away because of the DNS Server modding got out of hand back in December throughout mid way of January. So player's are now looking for ways to make lots of money without the use of a DNS Server. So I came along a duplication video (tutorial) that teaches you how to duplicate your most expensive car, and sell it. The video also teaches you a trick on how to sell any car over 50k, especially your duplicated car. Here's the video  :lol: have fun!

I do not take any credit, so don't thank me. If you have already seen this video, or have seen other simular videos, please don't get butthurt about it. Thank you.

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:15 AM

Were you created by Apple?

iToor
  • iToor

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:23 AM

Were you created by Apple?

Why you ask? 

Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:58 AM

This is why they took all our money away. Because people did whatever and have large amounts of money away.

If this is out for people to see and do over and over again R* will see this and just take all the money away again. Some things are best kept secret.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

• United-Kingdom

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

Locked- one there's already a thread discussing this in the Online section, and two it should have been posted there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users