Quantcast

» «
Photo

Holy crap! There's a bank with an interior...

53 replies to this topic
Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:57 AM

Well I certainly haven't heard about this bank! Looks like I need to step my GTA V Info game up :pp. but still even though it's "old", thanks for the info Dred.

I was wondering where that bank interior from the online trailer was. I knew it had to be in the game.

Mr.Faustin
  • Mr.Faustin

El Presidente.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:59 AM

Here are some pictures ..Even though this seems to be already an established debate.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Very nice, very nice.

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:01 AM

I been there. I pretend Michael's a Securuty Guard Hitman & catch bad guys.

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:29 AM

Heists are becoming like the search for the Ark Of The Covenant. 

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:06 AM

and if you don't know who that is ...How f*cking dare you?)

Well forgive me for not liking sub-par web cartoons.

Ive honestly never watched an episode of HSR but somehow I know all the characters...
  • Lil ski likes this

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

It's a shame we can't rob banks in single player outside of missions.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

It's a shame we can't rob banks in single player outside of missions.

I hope that R* add that in a future DLC. :^:

• SonofYankton likes this

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

This vertical line, I watch it go by.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:26 PM

I'm pretty sure the Fleeca banks dotted around Los Santos are going to become part of "mini-heists" much like the convenience stores in and around Los Santos and Blaine County. They won't be instanced like missions but are part of the 16-player lobby so players can go rob them at any time.

• Detective Phelps and SonofYankton like this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:27 PM

I'm pretty sure the Fleeca banks dotted around Los Santos are going to become part of "mini-heists" much like the convenience stores in and around Los Santos and Blaine County. They won't be instanced like missions but are part of the 16-player lobby so players can go rob them at any time.

It should go like that. :^:

But I just hope that if they do put it in the game, both SP and online get it, instead of just online.

• SonofYankton likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:16 PM

I did check this out last night in single player and even though its small inside its nice to go somewhere I haven't been before in GTA V.

0_0.jpg

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:17 PM

The bank looks like the one that's in one of those L.A. Noire street crimes. :p

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:39 PM

The only flaw is, can you rob them as much as you are permitted to, or is it a one time thing? If it allowed you to rob them all the time, then it would definitely be fun. The latter would kill the purpose.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

Here you guise go:

(Self advertising not intended)

Since that's for online, there's a way to get in the vault in single player too, but you need to use the super jump cheat. In online, that metal gate leading downstairs that's locked is unlocked in single player, but the wooden door directly above it at the top of the stairs is locked in single player while it's unlocked in online. So to get down there in single player, just super jump over the bullet-proof windows and you're good to go.

I've been using this bank and going down to that vault area to avoid cops for months. (Of course I have to cheat to get there though)

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

I like how people always in some way make a doge reference when they see my posts.
  • grumpy cat meme likes this

grumpy cat meme
  • grumpy cat meme

Le p'tit minou

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:58 PM Edited by grumpy cat meme, 09 February 2014 - 06:59 PM.

I like how people always in some way make a doge reference when they see my posts.

Well, it's not there anymore.

I'm sad.

Very sad.

Wow. Such tears. Such Canadian treasures.

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

The only flaw is, can you rob them as much as you are permitted to, or is it a one time thing? If it allowed you to rob them all the time, then it would definitely be fun. The latter would kill the purpose.

Well, they should operate just like the convenience stores. Once you rob one you can't just go back and do it again instantly, there's a time limit on when you can rob them. I think it should be 48 minutes which is 1 in-game day although I'm sure you could just locate another and rob that too I suppose.

• FranklinDeRoosevelt likes this

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:00 PM Edited by gear999, 09 February 2014 - 07:00 PM.

Moderators=Top notch.
They're really quick :panic:
Anyway, back on topic, the bank interior was already known about and can be glitched into online.

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

Moderators=Top notch.
Anyway, back on topic, the bank interior was already known about and can be glitched into online.

You don't need to glitch into the bank to get inside it, you can just walk in. The vault on the other hands requires glitching through.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:22 PM

Moderators=Top notch.

You don't need to glitch into the bank to get inside it, you can just walk in. The vault on the other hands requires glitching through.
Yeah, I meant the vault, sorry :/

Raavi
  • Raavi

General

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

Much Spam

Such off-topic

Many Delete

Wow.

• grumpy cat meme and gear999 like this

sibs44
  • sibs44

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

People just found this? I thought this was common knowledge.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:24 PM

Much Spam
Such off-topic
Many Delete

Wow.

Whoops, sorry.
  • grumpy cat meme likes this

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:44 PM Edited by Lil ski, 09 February 2014 - 09:45 PM.

Yeah like what kind of bank would close FOREVER just because they got robbed once. What a bunch of pussies.
-CEO of Bank of America

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:36 PM

Well, they should operate just like the convenience stores. Once you rob one you can't just go back and do it again instantly, there's a time limit on when you can rob them. I think it should be 48 minutes which is 1 in-game day although I'm sure you could just locate another and rob that too I suppose.

Yeah that is what I ultimately meant.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users