32 replies to this topic
Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

I was expecting more of those to be honest,  after completing the last one that lasted about 27 minutes I was actually hyped to see even more unlocking but to no avail..

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:12 PM

They were so fun in tbogt with parachuting,driving, and boating. Not saying that the type in V is horrible, but I thought we would unlock more fun ways to race as we complete each event. Instead it's the same swim, run, bike crap. This is a crime game called grand theft AUTO for crying out loud. What the f*ck happened to rockstar with all the poor decision making in this game.

With gta v having more types of vehicles and terrain than gta4 you would think they would do something more creative for the types of challenges in each event. I don't even think there are any air races of any kind in the game. This is really disappointing.

It's like the team that developed this game were a group toddlers. What do you guys think.

You say it's not horrible, then you go on to say poor decisions were made, the triathlons are really disappointing, and eventually put the development team on the same level as a group of toddlers.

You ask me what I think of them, but I'm not so sure you know what you think. 

RominOctane
  • RominOctane

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:49 PM Edited by RominOctane, 09 February 2014 - 10:50 PM.

They were so fun in tbogt with parachuting,driving, and boating. Not saying that the type in V is horrible, but I thought we would unlock more fun ways to race as we complete each event. Instead it's the same swim, run, bike crap. This is a crime game called grand theft AUTO for crying out loud. What the f*ck happened to rockstar with all the poor decision making in this game.
With gta v having more types of vehicles and terrain than gta4 you would think they would do something more creative for the types of challenges in each event. I don't even think there are any air races of any kind in the game. This is really disappointing.It's like the team that developed this game were a group toddlers. What do you guys think.

You say it's not horrible, then you go on to say poor decisions were made, the triathlons are really disappointing, and eventually put the development team on the same level as a group of toddlers.

You ask me what I think of them, but I'm not so sure you know what you think.

Correctamondo I said they aren't horrible but I don't like them either. They're bad, but not absolutely horrible and unacceptable. So my statement stands.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users