All or nothing...

48 replies to this topic
PancakePoon
  • PancakePoon

Pancake Lover

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:24 AM

Now you're just doing this for the drama, i mean what the f*ck is this?

I liked his posts from the other day better...about how anyone who glitched/had glitched vehicles were cheaters and scum of the earth.

they wanted to have actual fun when playing gta. 

I don't blame them

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

I just like playing because of the exploits and stuff. Without them I probably wouldn't play at all. Buying a tank with exploited money and blowing up people who try and play clean give me lolz like you wouldn't believe. 

In summary:

I love glitchin' and hearing people b*tchin', like a house wife who's spent all day in the kitchen.

...and again, there's a special place in Hell for fags like you.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:27 AM

LOL I'm guessing you haven't play very many games. There isn't that much to GTA at all.

• ShinobiFixer likes this

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

I just like playing because of the exploits and stuff. Without them I probably wouldn't play at all. Buying a tank with exploited money and blowing up people who try and play clean give me lolz like you wouldn't believe. 

In summary:

I love glitchin' and hearing people b*tchin', like a house wife who's spent all day in the kitchen.

Till you get sniped out of it and get torn apart by the same randoms.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:34 AM

In summary:

I don't care if they're AFK and passive...if there's a tank fag out of his tank, I absolutely rape them until I get tired.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:23 PM

In summary:

...and again, there's a special place in Hell for fags like you.

Good my young fagwan, let the butthurt flow through you like the river of zancudo 

In summary:

Not happened. I make sure I play with the expanded radar and keep moving. If it DOES happen I'll just enter the ps store, come back and order another tank for $200 then grief clean players for $1000's.

Woooooo exploits!!!! :panic:

Love this game!!! so much <3 <3 <3

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

In my opinion, this game requires at least an hour of game-play to get anywhere... It's not a 20 minute game to me, you have to put time in and at that point an hour disappears into 3 hours without even noticing :D

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

3 hrs turn into 9 hrs when the fam is out of town...

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:28 PM

IMO this game should be played A LOT or not at all. There is so much to it and so many things that need to be learned that if you just dabble in it you dont get the full experience and thus you cannot give it a honest review...I have a few friends that play here and there and they are always whining...

Anyone else agree?

When I read the title, I thought you were going to write about how this game should have been released with ALL content or shouldn't have been released at all.

Which I would have agreed with.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

That is actually true.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:19 PM

Just because I've played since October 1st doesn't mean I've stayed on this bullsh*t 24/7, f*cking retards.

I started on GTA 2 when it was more about crime and not this military-esque bullsh*t.  f*cking world of tanks bullsh*t.  Rockstar are idiots and I curse them for f*cking up my beloved franchise.  I post here to make it better, not lap it up like some of you homosexuals with rockstars dick in your ass.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

Just because I've played since October 1st doesn't mean I've stayed on this bullsh*t 24/7, f*cking retards.

I started on GTA 2 when it was more about crime and not this military-esque bullsh*t.  f*cking world of tanks bullsh*t.  Rockstar are idiots and I curse them for f*cking up my beloved franchise.  I post here to make it better, not lap it up like some of you homosexuals with rockstars dick in your ass.

Makes butt hurt post after butt hurt post about nothing but how terrible R* is and how much of a wannabe assassin he is...and then claims he's helping.

I agree with you on some of your points but damn...pull the controller out of your ass already.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

...or have no girlfriend

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

Been married for longer than you have been alive squeaker...anyway back OT...some of us are in love with the game...some of you hate it...everythings relative.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

Been married for longer than you have been alive squeaker...anyway back OT...some of us are in love with the game...some of you hate it...everythings relative.

Poor girl

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

I think a casual player 2hrs a week would need cash cards to play a decent free roam session. Grinding Gerald's missions 2 hrs a week would get u no where.

That's solo tho. If you had a teammate in public free roam all bets are off. Cause it's gta baby.

Nah, me and a friend probably get to play maybe a little more than that per week, but we play together doing missions and such when work permits. Both of us on our 3rd high end apartment at Weasel, both have full garages of upgraded supers and sports cars, both over level 100 and recently purchased a tank, after 2 weeks playing and saving. We don't grind at all, three's plenty of ways to make decent money if you try hard enough.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

Stay on topic child...

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

That's probably the hardest part, balancing family time with this game, it can get addictive. Thankfully my wife likes watching me play and laughing at PvP battles.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

I am lucky that my wife does not like watching tv...she is a galaxy tablet junkie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users