Quantcast

» «
Photo

All or nothing...

48 replies to this topic
ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:58 PM

IMO this game should be played A LOT or not at all. There is so much to it and so many things that need to be learned that if you just dabble in it you dont get the full experience and thus you cannot give it a honest review...I have a few friends that play here and there and they are always whining...

Anyone else agree?
  • EvilFuture likes this

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:04 PM

Not exactly. This game can most definitely be played very casually and leisurely - and enjoyed.

This isn't exactly like MMORPGs as we know them where a lot of serious time is required to progress, a real investment.

• Cincy32 likes this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

I've normally agreed with you before, but I just laugh at this one.  Are you f*cking kidding me?  People DO have lives outside of video games....just saying.

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Your silence is utterly provocative

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:12 PM

Now you're just doing this for the drama, i mean what the f*ck is this?

• Soran Is On and Ezza. like this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:14 PM

Nah. 

If you jump on, you are bound to find a lot of players who are just there to have fun. You will most likely get put into some popular modes that don't really require that much investment, I find you can have a lot of fun in just one sitting.

To me, the actual gameplay is great. I think some of the missions are fantastic, why you would to farm them though is beyond me. Some of the deathmatches are really great if you get a bunch of good players, and I have had some intense races. All of this simply improves over time as you unlock more things. To actually play days on end though to work for one item is madness to me, its not worth it. Everything you work for and invest in will most likely be useless or outdated when popular interest changes.

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:14 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 08 February 2014 - 10:16 PM.

I think a casual player 2hrs a week would need cash cards to play a decent free roam session. Grinding Gerald's missions 2 hrs a week would get u no where.

That's solo tho. If you had a teammate in public free roam all bets are off. Cause it's gta baby.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:15 PM

Come on man, this is just getting desperate.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

Now you're just doing this for the drama, i mean what the f*ck is this?

I liked his posts from the other day better...about how anyone who glitched/had glitched vehicles were cheaters and scum of the earth.

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

Why are you reading this?

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

Obviously not? GTA is not a game where if you only play for less than 5 hours you would get any enjoyment out of the game, There's been times I get on and not 5 minutes into playing im falling off my bed laughing as hard as i can at something i thought was hilarious. I can see how if you play for 5 hours at a time you might have more fun then if you only played for 5 minutes, but still a lot more can happen in a longer period of time. 

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:23 PM

I've played online since October 1st, my review is that it sucks.  Catering to run and gun/loud and dumb types of play styles while giving stealth play styles the proverbial f*ck you.  4/10 I wish it was better.

• Gasmasks likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

I've played online since October 1st, my review is that it sucks.  Catering to run and gun/loud and dumb types of play styles while giving stealth play styles the proverbial f*ck you.  4/10 I wish it was better.

I've played online since October 1st and my review is that it sucks even though I basically implied that I've been playing since it came out. I keep trying to figure out why I would still be playing a game/posting in a forum about said game when I have clearly stated that It sucks and I have no fun playing it. 

• Cant-B-Faded likes this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:29 PM

Normally I am not this aggresive, but sorry mate you are a douchebag for playing since October expecting stealth gameplay in a GTA game.

I mean wtf were you thinking? They would just add all this DLC to cater to stealth players or something? They gave you off the radar and if you learn how to use the radar in DM you can actually be stealthy. Christ....

• codename_duchess likes this

ultim84
  • ultim84

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:38 PM Edited by ultim84, 08 February 2014 - 10:41 PM.

It depends on your definition of '' A LOT '' ?

I play between 10 to 12 hours a week and I think it's a lot of time to spend on a video game (my girlfriend thinks it's a HUGE amount of time). I know some people might spend that same amount in one day.

I think this game is awesome!

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:58 PM

Ok well alot to me would be 10 plus hours a week...the players that play 1-2 hrs per week, never visit gtaforums, never read up on the game think of how clueless they are...they have so far behind us its like a worm fighting an eagle am I right?

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

i play 3-4 hours a week and really enjoy the game. I also have gotten to level 75 and have never struggled with money. I think its a pretty easy game to play casually and enjoy. Ive been playing since launch and still enjoy it when i can.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:02 PM

Haha it feels like that sometimes. Feels like all worms hang out around Geralds apartment and Simeons dealership. 

Don't forget Cypress flats as well, that LTS is just brutal.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

I played against a guy today that was rank 8 and had been playing since launch...he was clueless and had no desire to rank up or get money...might as well use the disc as a frisbee IMO.

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:09 PM

IMO this game should be played A LOT or not at all. There is so much to it and so many things that need to be learned that if you just dabble in it you dont get the full experience and thus you cannot give it a honest review...I have a few friends that play here and there and they are always whining...

Anyone else agree?

Agreed. In fact I've tested this in a way. My brother was unimpressed with the game....until I leant him my PS3 for a week.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:09 PM

...not if you like SP

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:18 PM

I loved SP but IMO MP >>>>>>>>>>>SP.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:21 PM

Yeah same, I have yet to actually finish SP. Every time I boot up I think about how none of my characters have much money or guns, and my MP character pretty much has everything just a phone call away. Then I see the X for online prompt and next thing I know im caught up in some crazy shootout

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:24 PM

I beat SP...not 100% but all the main stuff and the assassinations so my SP characters would be rich...if online ever goes down I pick a heist to do.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:55 AM

ms24wo.jpg

• Blingy, JOEsAGGRESSIVE and iBUCKEYE like this

dzian
  • dzian

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:59 AM

The ptoblem is theres nothing in the game thay takes more than 10 minutes. Which makes it pretty boring pretty fast.

If rockstar wanted the game to be long term they really need long term content. An online story campaign or something such. Not just a bunch of 10 minites jobs that get boring after doing them for the nth time
  • ShinobiFixer likes this

JOEsAGGRESSIVE
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:02 AM

ms24wo.jpg

exactly what I said on his last bogus thread. So I will bring something to the table this time so I won't get a warning:(

OT: I disagree

• Gasmasks likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:11 AM

I don't kill people on a whim, and for the most part I only drive around aimlessly.

Sue me.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

I tried playing online a little bit ago. Lit my bike on fire for the hell of it right in front of the Sandy Shores LSC. It blew up, I got a star, I hid around the back. I lost my wanted level, and I came around the front where the cops were. One of the cops drove through the flames like a dumbass and I went from no wanted level to 3 stars instantly.

So you can either play this game and ignore how lazy Rockstar decided to be, or you can go play another game and deal with the lesser evil. I choose the lesser evil most times.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:59 AM

ms24wo.jpg

Dude, you just won the thread
  • Blingy and Gasmasks like this

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:23 AM

I just like playing because of the exploits and stuff. Without them I probably wouldn't play at all. Buying a tank with exploited money and blowing up people who try and play clean give me lolz like you wouldn't believe. 

In summary:

I love glitchin' and hearing people b*tchin', like a house wife who's spent all day in the kitchen.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:23 AM

Its not a story...its an opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users