[SA|REL] Extended Gang Wars

190 replies to this topic
ATeaDaze
  • ATeaDaze

Don't mess sunshine.

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:23 PM

Well, I did a clean re-install of the game and it worked... for a while. I still get the same crashes after a few gang attacks and this is with every mod disabled (except SilentPatch, GInput, and the widescreen fixes).

I think this mod just doesn't work on my setup.

• Pastry and Bosnian Studios like this

Jitterdoomer
  • Jitterdoomer

The Paleto Heist robber.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:40 PM

Well, I did a clean re-install of the game and it worked... for a while. I still get the same crashes after a few gang attacks and this is with every mod disabled (except SilentPatch, GInput, and the widescreen fixes).

Have you tried downgrading the EXE to 1.0? 2.0 crashes the game because that version forbids mods.

Nikola Tefov
  • Nikola Tefov

$ King Nick $

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:30 PM

Hello i want to ask is there a way to load this mod in Gta San Andreas Windows Store Version and Android?

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:32 PM

No and no.
  • iFarbod likes this

CJ Tenpenny
  • CJ Tenpenny

Tommy Vercetti, the King of Vice City

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:24 PM

Hmmm.. Don't know what to think. The mod, I love, but I don't really know about expanding GSF outside Los Santos.

Also, the thing about fighting Aztecas and Triads, while CJ himself is good friends with Cesar and Woozie. Could it be doable that in Fierro, CJ can fight the Rifa and DNB, and claim the hoods for Triads' (not GSF) behalf? Same for Venturas - that the hoods CJ claims from Mafia, will become Triads' hood?

But good work anyway.

Hacker?pcs
  • Hacker?pcs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 February 2016 - 08:51 AM Edited by Hacker?pcs, 20 February 2016 - 10:20 AM.

Hi, I had an 100% savegame with all default territories captured before and installed the mod, made friendly Cesar's and Woozie's gangs in ini, made Gang9/10 have color and took over the rest of available Da Nang and Rifa territories but there were only 2-3 of each of those 2 and there weren't any Gang9/10 territories

https://i.imgur.com/6orQJ1p.png

https://i.imgur.com/pUb6WIi.png

https://i.imgur.com/k4HTTw8.png

Is the mod supposed to make all map capturable? If not, how can I do this? Will the 30min flight to nowhere bug work to add new territories together with this mod?

My exe is 1.0 HOODLUM, 1.3 ASI loader and I have only SilentPatchSA and this mod installed, no CLEO, everything else is default.

Young_DoggPT
  • Young_DoggPT

Drive

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:08 PM Edited by Young_DoggPT, 10 May 2016 - 07:09 PM.

hey, my game gta san andreas has a problem but when up to 5 minutes begins gang war (zone color) has stopped working, help me pls?

MinecraftGTA2064
  • MinecraftGTA2064

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 30 July 2016 - 02:58 AM

oh and the game crash after loading

so what should i do i already have 1.0 version

hlennarz
  • hlennarz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 September 2016 - 03:00 PM Edited by hlennarz, 26 September 2016 - 03:00 PM.

Crashes regularly at the second gang wars period (shortly before the ending). Once a hood is attacked, the game freezes and thats it.

Pauloso
  • Pauloso

The Guy Who Lives Close There

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 October 2016 - 01:34 PM

Wow, There is a way to make the gangs act like gta vcs?, for exemple make make them to take the enemy gangs hoods ex:ballas take astecas territory, or vagos takes ballas territory

Simón23
  • Simón23

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Argentina

Posted 14 October 2016 - 12:24 AM

I am having the same problem and it's driving me crazy man, don't know what to do :cry: :panic:

Everything's working fine except when one of my turfs is under attack, the game crashes before the attack started! I try quiting the mod and the Ballas attack my hood normally. I quit all the mods that I have and without em the game still crashes, I love this mod (because I used it in other pc's) and it's not working in mine. :( :( :( :( :(

BTW this is the best mod ever Silent, know that. I wish I could use it normally

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users