Photo

Caida Libre Gold

6 replies to this topic
easterndelight
  • easterndelight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

I can't get the mission time in caida libre, i have managed all of the other objectives but i am always 1 minute out on the mission time, i watched a youtube video but the guy didn't do it on a replay so he used a chopper to get there.... Any tips?

Thanks

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

🦋 This action will have consequences...

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:22 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 08 February 2014 - 05:24 PM.

Skip all cutscenes. Try to shoot down the plane as fast as possible. Once the game tells you to destroy the van, make sure there is an empty car nearby (If there isn't, look for one very quickly and shoot the driver if needed) and drive as fast as possible. Ignore the GPS route, look at the map and find the best way. Take shortcuts by driving off the hills or going in a straight line.

• easterndelight likes this

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Tech Knight

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:12 PM Edited by TheTechPoTaToCHIP, 08 February 2014 - 07:13 PM.

After you have completed objectives, you dont need to complete them again in a replay. Just try to do the mission as quick as possible ignoring all other objectives. Once you finish and its not gold but you completed the time objective, it should show as gold in the replay menu as you already completed all the other objectives.

easterndelight
  • easterndelight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:09 AM

After you have completed objectives, you dont need to complete them again in a replay. Just try to do the mission as quick as possible ignoring all other objectives. Once you finish and its not gold but you completed the time objective, it should show as gold in the replay menu as you already completed all the other objectives.

I know this, but still even if i ignore all of the other objectives i somehow still can't manage doing it

jackrobot
  • jackrobot

Old Geezer

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:50 AM Edited by jackrobot, 09 February 2014 - 06:51 AM.

I did what this dude suggests and it worked for me. 

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Hey I know I am bumping an old topic, but I Googled this and can't find anything on it. I did Gold in ALL missions and S&F's on the PS3 using Mission Replay, but when trying to Gold everything now, this time on the PC, I can't find Caida Libre in the mission replay menu.

Is this a known issue with the PC version of the game?

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago Edited by ACM-Jan, A week ago.

Hey I know I am bumping an old topic, but I Googled this and can't find anything on it. I did Gold in ALL missions and S&F's on the PS3 using Mission Replay, but when trying to Gold everything now, this time on the PC, I can't find Caida Libre in the mission replay menu.

Is this a known issue with the PC version of the game?

then there is something wrong with your game, i have same updated version and everything is ok in the list of replay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users