Penumbra: my favorite car, already have it

Adder: ew yuck

• Smartpride likes this

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:52 AM

Buy the carbonizzare. Awesome ride and it's a hard top convertible.

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:23 AM Edited by gta4thewin, 09 February 2014 - 11:33 AM.

I've had the voltic but, I missed that engine sound, so I sold it, I've had the Carbonozzare but it got sold too, I used to have a bike but it went bye-bye, but I have not tried the Comet yet, I might replace my 9F with that

Also, the back is not bulletproof, it just had a very small window, only the Pegassi's have bulletproof backs, where no bullets can penetrate to kill

Yes, XF's back is bulletproof. Yes there is a window, but you can't be hit from fire coming from behind. What Pegassi's do you mean are bulletproof?

The thing I like with the Voltic is the sound. The no sound at all is awesome!

I had a Comet but traded it, a nice car for sure. Or maybe a Sultan is something for you? Great car once upgraded.

1DrfL
  • 1DrfL

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:43 AM

The Cheetah. Similar handling but with sexy curves. Unless you're already top heavy with supers in which case go something in a different class

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:48 AM

Yes, XF's back is bulletproof. Yes there is a window, but you can't be hit from fire coming from behind. What Pegassi's do you mean are bulletproof?

The Pegassi Infernus has a "bulletproof" back window. The Vacca has a well protected back window but it doesn't seem to stop bullets as well as the Entity or Infernus.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:55 AM Edited by jcph3, 09 February 2014 - 11:58 AM.

My Autoshotty has killed through the back of the XF, not that hard if your close.

The Infernus, Vacca and Dominator (with Vents) also offer some rear fire protection.

I once took the baseball bat to the GT wing on my comet, trying to bend it horizontal and block the window. Didnt work but would have been funny if it did!

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:19 PM

Cheetah, so smooth to drive

hstarnes2000
  • hstarnes2000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:37 PM

Get the Bullet! It's only 155,000 and about as fast as the Entity! The look is so sleek and sexy

LieutenantLoserz
  • LieutenantLoserz

The Loser

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:45 PM

How do I get this thread locked, I decided to go with the Cheetah

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:54 PM

How do I get this thread locked, I decided to go with the Cheetah

Just say Thread Locked. No posting from now onwards. Any more posts will be ignored.

LieutenantLoserz
  • LieutenantLoserz

The Loser

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:14 AM Edited by Broken Condom Kid, 10 February 2014 - 12:14 AM.

Thread Locked. No posting from now onwards. Anymore Post will be ignored.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:49 AM

inafter"lock"?

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:40 AM

Nothing can truly replace it

Nuff Said. 

If ya have another Super ya like, spread them wings. My Sentinel XS is awesome once its upgraded. Lotta fun to pearl around town.

PatG
  • PatG

I am but a simple farmer tending to my memes

• Van Society
  • Philippines

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:09 AM

Honestly, the only thing that could equally match an Entity for racing is the Adder (in terms of performance). If you're looking for a replacement for racing, I suggest sticking to the Entity and saving a few dollars. If you're not looking for a race vehicle, I recommend a Sultan. It's pretty fast, great handling and it looks really nice after modifying it. If I were you, though. I'd stay with the Entity (maybe because it's my favorite car and I'd never trade it out) and you can wait for future DLC cars. That's what I'm doing in the meantime.

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:22 AM

Looking at your current cars you could use a Muscle car. Maybe the Dominator? Or more (kinda) in line with the sleeknees of an XF, a nice Ruiner/Phoenix? Alle good customizables and fun to drive. Adding the blinds to the Dominators rear window helps against bullets.

Or a Banshee, can't go wrong with the Banshee.

I always drive my dark blue with ulta blue pearlescent Ruiner fully modded with butler proof chrome gt rims. Keep the XF btw it's much better then the adder in my o

Looking at your current cars you could use a Muscle car. Maybe the Dominator? Or more (kinda) in line with the sleeknees of an XF, a nice Ruiner/Phoenix? Alle good customizables and fun to drive. Adding the blinds to the Dominators rear window helps against bullets.

Or a Banshee, can't go wrong with the Banshee.

I always drive my dark blue with ulta blue pearlescent Ruiner fully modded with butler proof chrome gt rims. Keep the XF btw it's much better then the adder in my opinion since it's the only super car I have with my 1st character.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users