52 replies to this topic
MrClutch
  • MrClutch

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:31 PM

lawl

I disagree with pretty much everything the OP wrote. It's disappointing that people would want GTA to be a pvp spawn killing fest.
Cars spawning like cheat codes.... come on.

Oh you're one of those lil girls in passive mode... if i want my car and someone is on my ass, the mechanic's dumb ass either takes long or drives off with my f*cking car. Just have my car spawn like a cheat code, i dont need this extra wait. 

Just because someone goes into online mode and doesn't want to be griefed from the second they step foot in a server to the time they find a new session doesn't mean they're a "lil girl in passive mode".  Jesus titty-f*ckin Christ.

I like running people over who are being pussies in P mode... they should have a lobby for people like yall... you can be killed while driving anyway lol 

I disagree with pretty much everything the OP wrote. It's disappointing that people would want GTA to be a pvp spawn killing fest.

Oh you're one of those lil girls in passive mode... if i want my car and someone is on my ass, the mechanic's dumb ass either takes long or drives off with my f*cking car. Just have my car spawn like a cheat code, i dont need this extra wait. 

You accuse him of being s "lil girl" and then moan about having to wait for your car so you can escape, or runaway, from an attacker.  Serious logic fail from someone who wants GTA O to be an even bigger spawn kill fest than it already is.

Well I really mean in general.... why wouldnt you want your car in a chase? just saying. Unless you like blown tires. 

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

lawl

Just because someone goes into online mode and doesn't want to be griefed from the second they step foot in a server to the time they find a new session doesn't mean they're a "lil girl in passive mode".  Jesus titty-f*ckin Christ.

I like running people over who are being pussies in P mode... they should have a lobby for people like yall... you can be killed while driving anyway lol 

You accuse him of being s "lil girl" and then moan about having to wait for your car so you can escape, or runaway, from an attacker.  Serious logic fail from someone who wants GTA O to be an even bigger spawn kill fest than it already is.

Well I really mean in general.... why wouldnt you want your car in a chase? just saying. Unless you like blown tires. 

You shoot them before the chase really starts.  I'd have thought a badass free-roam spawn killing Rambo like yourself would have known that.

MrClutch
  • MrClutch

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

lawl

You shoot them before the chase really starts.  I'd have thought a badass free-roam spawn killing Rambo like yourself would have known that.

Its not only the chase man, its in general... 

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:57 PM Edited by WBaker, 08 February 2014 - 07:15 PM.

Stuff nobody will see

Are you meaning to tell us that the OP is a cigarette?

Now that's a thinker.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

What's up everyone?

Im pretty sure we all agree that GTA V is the greatest game to ever suck online right?  :panic: I love the game as much as I hate the game... terrible feeling. 

I stopped reading at this point... because I completely agree with you.  If I rated GTA V I would give it around a 4/10, because of online. Online brings it way way down.... without online I would give it around a 9/10.

Unfortunately when rating a game, you have to rate the WHOLE game, you can't just rate the parts you like and ignore the bad parts, otherwise EVERY single game would get a perfect 10/10.... and since GTA V online is GTA V, it scores around a 4/10.

I wish R* had just released a disc game for $30 called GTA V..... then released another separate disc game for $30 called GTA Online.

I realize I don't HAVE to play online (and I very very rarely do)... BUT..

I want to be able to say "GTA V is one of my favorite games ever",  and I could for 2 weeks until online came out. Now the game probably wouldn't even rank in my top 25 (if I had a top 25). 

• ShinobiFixer likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

GTAO makes you sigh....GTAO makes me...

randy_marsh.jpg

Opinions vary.

• kstowe and JoeMamma like this

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

I ain't even gonna read your sob story. If you don't like it play another game dude.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:19 PM

Stuff nobody will see

Now that's a thinker.

Those comments seem to have magically vanished. Writing or even quoting certain disparaging things seems to have that effect on posts.

kstowe
  • kstowe

6x6 or bust

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:07 PM Edited by kstowe, 08 February 2014 - 08:08 PM.

Stuff nobody will see

Now that's a thinker.

Those comments seem to have magically vanished. Writing or even quoting certain disparaging things seems to have that effect on posts.

I didn't delete them, I thought I was making a valid argument.

I think I know why they were deleted though.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

What's up everyone?

Im pretty sure we all agree that GTA V is the greatest game to ever suck online right?  :panic: I love the game as much as I hate the game... terrible feeling.

I stopped reading at this point... because I completely agree with you.  If I rated GTA V I would give it around a 4/10, because of online. Online brings it way way down.... without online I would give it around a 9/10.

Unfortunately when rating a game, you have to rate the WHOLE game, you can't just rate the parts you like and ignore the bad parts, otherwise EVERY single game would get a perfect 10/10.... and since GTA V online is GTA V, it scores around a 4/10.

I wish R* had just released a disc game for $30 called GTA V..... then released another separate disc game for $30 called GTA Online.

I want to be able to say "GTA V is one of my favorite games ever",  and I could for 2 weeks until online came out. Now the game probably wouldn't even rank in my top 25 (if I had a top 25).

So that's how Halo 4 got a 9/10....

But yea I agree you have to grade the game as a whole, not pick and choose.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:12 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 08 February 2014 - 10:14 PM.

What's up everyone?

110% agree.  The single player is a classic 9/10.  Online multiplayer is a 4/10 for me too, as a whole I'll give it 5/10.  With less pedestrians, vehicles, less life online is dull even when I'm playing solo.  Selling us an unfinished game with no heists.

I continue to post in hopes they change their tune.  I want them to improve the game.

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:13 PM

Bro, the complaint about aiming at a cop down the road instead of aiming at the guy in front of you.....well I have a solution...stop using childish auto aim...free aim is where it's at.  Auto aim is ridiculous and needs to be out of this game.  What child wants the game to play FOR them???  Besides, free aim adds a whole new level of strategy to fire-fights(i.e.  You can actually run for better cover and/or a better vantage point and actually make it there instead of getting auto aimed as soon as you leave cover).  Auto aim is a really boring fight as it ends up two guys that know where each other are at and both just stay in cover until someone hits 2 buttons quicker than the other guy hits 2 buttons....retarded.  

Try free aim if you want a real challenge....and when you get killed in free aim, it's because the guy is good...not because some child hit 2 buttons and killed you.

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:19 PM Edited by lunaticz0r, 08 February 2014 - 10:22 PM.

Just read your whole list6 of complaints, agree with almost all of them, but i still love the game because they really DID try to make this game as good as it could be, sure YOU and others do not like all the choices, but others will love some things you listed!
try to be positive and play it with friends (try to get like 20friends that all like DM or something)

or get a crew and CREW vs CREW deathmatch :) solves part of your problem at least!

BTW : I wonder why people who rate the game a 3/10 or 4/10 whatever and say it sucks (gtao) are still here? what are you doing on a forum from a game you dont even like?! Don't you have other better games to play if its so bad? go to those forums? I dont really get it...

x_-_Robski_-_x
  • x_-_Robski_-_x

Dislocated Member

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

sucks.gif

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

@MrClutch

I would love it if they made a lobby for people who just wanted to have fun without the monotonous pvp that happens in every free roam as it is. Lol call me a pussy or whatever, killing people in GTA doesn't appeal to me in the slightest and would much rather spend time with people who want to make unique stunts happen or have fun racing in free roam.

Giving griefers more power without giving people like me an option to avoid it would ruin the game more imo.

Inb4 someone says that pvp is the way GTA is supposed to be. The way this game is supposed to be played is subjective.
  • Deceitful-Fox and JoeMamma like this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:33 PM Edited by JoeMamma, 08 February 2014 - 10:35 PM.

@ postman:  I love how people use the "it's GTA, get over it."....yeah, GTA, Grand Theft Auto, not Murder Everyone In Sight.  While that's fun in SP and in deathmatches, it's NOT fun when you're minding your own business and someone just comes around a corner and blasts you.

• Deceitful-Fox and XJpostman like this

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• WMCC
  • Ireland

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:37 PM

I come back here every now and again and I just have to laugh at the people who are still complaining about this game. I haven't gone back since I got a PS4. I know everyone's not fortunate enough to get next gen atm but just move on to a different game (at least until it's better) instead of complaining about it constantly.

I think R* were trying to do something with GTAO that they weren't capable of doing right now. GTAO sucks for the most part.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:39 PM

Why if it isn't this thread again...

• SAUL_SILVER, XJpostman and Special Agent 25 like this

Dottie
  • Dottie

Now with 256 colours!

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:44 PM

Here ya go OP Butthurt-report-form.jpg

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:05 AM

TL;DR stop bitching, GTAV online is great.

• Coin. likes this

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:00 AM

Personally I don't see how people can think that GTAIV's online is better than V's. In GTAIV's online there was NOTHING, no missions, a few death matches and other modes. GTAV's online offers all of these and MORE. I wish they would have put a cap on how high you level up though, maybe do a Legendary mode like they did for RDR because being rank 208 puts people off when I join a lobby and they either kick me or leave the session. They should have done it the same as RDR so when you go legendary you get special unlocks. They could have done it with the pink, gold, platinum gun skins actually. But they don't seem to be doing something like that. Surely it'd be easy to rectify right? Just save the player's RP and put them at the cap so when they enter legendary mode they just get any RP they had beyond the cut off point towards the next level of legendary. So if you were level 300, level 150 is the cap, you'd just be on the second level of legendary about to go onto the third. I wish they had done this.

What I mean is the online set up, how people can join endlessly and game modes have separate pools. Like say I choose Team DM on the phone right... fine im in a lobby cool, after that people leave and never come again or like its a vote for a different gamemode... WTF

Cant turn cops off

the autoaim is stupid, another player right in front of you and you aim on a cop or random civilian. 

I signed on IV like last week and was very hype by how many people where in the same area just killing 

everything else is on the list. 

You can do this on GTA Online. What are you talking about? I think you are slightly deluded and unaware of how to play the game properly. Why don't you try the instruction manual?

You use the phone and select quick job and then go to the type of job you want to do. This is BETTER than GTAIV's version for a start, You use the pause menu to join people you want to play with and you can go into sessions by yourself if you want to play that way. Where is the problem? If you don't want auto-aim on, turn it off. My guns never aim at civilians when I want to aim at another player, in fact the opposite happens and sometimes I blast a friend by mistake. I do think you lack the skill to play this game, as it is the only explaination that seems remotely logical.

okzmeo.jpg

MrClutch
  • MrClutch

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:36 AM

Personally I don't see how people can think that GTAIV's online is better than V's. In GTAIV's online there was NOTHING, no missions, a few death matches and other modes. GTAV's online offers all of these and MORE. I wish they would have put a cap on how high you level up though, maybe do a Legendary mode like they did for RDR because being rank 208 puts people off when I join a lobby and they either kick me or leave the session. They should have done it the same as RDR so when you go legendary you get special unlocks. They could have done it with the pink, gold, platinum gun skins actually. But they don't seem to be doing something like that. Surely it'd be easy to rectify right? Just save the player's RP and put them at the cap so when they enter legendary mode they just get any RP they had beyond the cut off point towards the next level of legendary. So if you were level 300, level 150 is the cap, you'd just be on the second level of legendary about to go onto the third. I wish they had done this.

What I mean is the online set up, how people can join endlessly and game modes have separate pools. Like say I choose Team DM on the phone right... fine im in a lobby cool, after that people leave and never come again or like its a vote for a different gamemode... WTF

Cant turn cops off

the autoaim is stupid, another player right in front of you and you aim on a cop or random civilian. 

I signed on IV like last week and was very hype by how many people where in the same area just killing 

everything else is on the list. 

You can do this on GTA Online. What are you talking about? I think you are slightly deluded and unaware of how to play the game properly. Why don't you try the instruction manual?

You use the phone and select quick job and then go to the type of job you want to do. This is BETTER than GTAIV's version for a start, You use the pause menu to join people you want to play with and you can go into sessions by yourself if you want to play that way. Where is the problem? If you don't want auto-aim on, turn it off. My guns never aim at civilians when I want to aim at another player, in fact the opposite happens and sometimes I blast a friend by mistake. I do think you lack the skill to play this game, as it is the only explaination that seems remotely logical.

okzmeo.jpg

You're f*cking retarded... dont wanna listen to sh*t but wanna give advice. 

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:11 AM

TL;DR stop bitching, GTAV online is great.

it really isn't

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users