What's up everyone?
Im pretty sure we all agree that GTA V is the greatest game to ever suck online right? I love the game as much as I hate the game... terrible feeling.
I just want to go over the reasons it does.
GTA IV has a much better online system:
- You don't automatically get pushed into free mode, you are free to choose a fair amount of modes that other people actually want to play because they chose it.
ie: You choose Team DM, suddenly you see a whole lobby full of people who want to do this and people join endlessly. Just as you should be able to do in GTA online you want to select "Mission" and a whole bunch of people who want to do missions join at will....
Since GTA V doesn't allow this, everyone is spread out doing other things and making it boring more than half the time. Its rare for the whole damn lobby to have straight up shoot outs and I deeply miss that. Free mode is for people who want to screw with each other or join together and attack cops, not to have a bunch of damn options other than that. Only thing that should be in free mode is the houses, stores, mod shops, so you'd have nothing left to do but have shootouts.
- Since its about 1 player in my area half the time, I have no choice but to kill him and run him over till he quits lol
- Please stop impounding my cars and destroying them... why? It's a damn video game, If I take care of business then die while the cops are on me, im already pissed off. Now I get a notification saying that my "car has been impounded" urrrrrgh! Now I have to make a long drive steal it with the cops back on me, pay the fee, or just pay for the destroyed car,
- Once you lose players in a lobby, kiss them goodbye.... you will never see another player ever again.
- Every time you start up online you are forced back in GTA V and it takes so damn long like sometimes you'd have to trouble shoot it.
- Frame rate issues... I mean I can rarely enjoy a fast drive in my car without this freezing issue occurring. It even messes up when I am chasing people.
- You can't turn the cops off, you can't adjust a spawning radius, cant turn off free aim.
- You get penalized for blowing up owned cars -___- and for F's sake get this damn insurance out of here, just make the car comeback via mechanic call. The mechanic is a bit stupid at times too. I think it would be better if the car just spawns like in a cheat code.
- When you want to shoot an opponent literally in front of you , you aim at a damn cop or random person instead..... FML!!!! Priorities GTA priorities, this doesn't even make sense.
- The pay for missions suck, they want you to treat this like a real life thing....
- I am a huge car enthusiast and I am so sick of the damn backfire coming out of every car I upgrade.... that is a option in real life, to have that on or not... I prefer it off. Driving is my favorite part of the game too.
- More car upgrades and realistic prices. ie taillights, more headlights, cheaper rims please etc... 19-20k for effin rims...30k 50k turbos -___-
- You should be able to hide in stores if the cops are on you
- Bigger garages... I had billions and never satisfied with my garage and had to make sacrifices.
- Better fighting system
- If your mic is out, you cant hear what people say.... that's smart yet not smart lol
- You cant see who's talking, you'd have to ask.
I just really think GTA 4 is actually better than GTA 5, the online is done better and the story mode was longer. GTA 5 looks very good man (loved all the characters), they have done a great job but it just so poorly executed... Its like Peyton Manning, great QB but he can't win the big games. GTA 5 has not won me over.. if GTA 4 had better car handling, a mod shop, store robberies and a clothing store, it would be better.
Add to the list if you want to guys.