Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to destroy someones pv without paying the bill ( no tanks) ?

128 replies to this topic
SD361
  • SD361

The Professional

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:08 PM

A fair few people posting here seem to think that the turbo causes the exhaust to backfire.

Hehe.

In this game I'm pretty sure the two are linked (correct me if I'm wrong).

It isn't that X necessarily causes Y, but that the presence of X enables Y.

I've don't think I've ever had a car backfire without being equipped with a turbo.

heistsdelay2016
  • heistsdelay2016

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:18 PM Edited by heistsdelay2016, 10 February 2014 - 06:19 PM.

People should realize that this is a game. I am short before finishing my college so telling stories about me being a 14 year old or whatever is nonsene. When you are a dick in a game this has nothing to do with being it in real life. I life my wet dreams of a world war in this game. I want to be an asshole, for me, people who take this sh*t to serious are just the real people who don't have any succes in real life cause they can't handle the difference between these two worlds. So let me play my game how I want it to play. I let you do it too. If you can't handle people who grief and are dicks like me go in invite only session. I just laugh at everyone who can't see the point of a god damn video game (and this is without a doubt doing things you can't do in real life)

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:37 PM

Sometimes people like being a d*ck. By nature I keep to myself but there are times when I go griefing because there is nothing that can be done about me griefing. I cant get banned as it isnt against the rules

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

°°°°°°°

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

Exhaust mods cause the backfire. In RL, its Anti-Lag. "Lazy flames" is unspent fuel getting into the exhaust pipe.

esato
  • esato

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

I like to cause chaos using the Lazer jet, on purpose.

I like take the fighter jet and go destroying any player in the session.
If someone send me a friendly message, asking me to stop, I stop, but if the player be a prick, I'll still being a prick, too. But unfortunately, in these "chaos fun", I every time lost a lot of money, because they are on they PV.

esato
  • esato

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

Hey OP have you tried crashing planes into personal vehicles. I did this once, blew up two pvs at Los Santos custom and I didn't pay anything.

Kamikaze thing! hahaha

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

People should realize that this is a game. I am short before finishing my college so telling stories about me being a 14 year old or whatever is nonsene. When you are a dick in a game this has nothing to do with being it in real life. I life my wet dreams of a world war in this game. I want to be an asshole, for me, people who take this sh*t to serious are just the real people who don't have any succes in real life cause they can't handle the difference between these two worlds. So let me play my game how I want it to play. I let you do it too. If you can't handle people who grief and are dicks like me go in invite only session. I just laugh at everyone who can't see the point of a god damn video game (and this is without a doubt doing things you can't do in real life)

You're not very bright are you?

baconbosssauce
  • baconbosssauce

Boss Sauce all up on yo PV

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

Free roam / random session = survival

Just like they say in boxing: "Gentlemen, protect yourself at all times". Once you hit the ground, the bell rings and it's time to survive b*tches! This is how I like to play and it's the survival aspect that makes the game fun for me.

Do whatever you have to in order to survive - including destroy PVs. Don't bring your PV to the playground if you don't have insurance. Simple as that, cause it will get destroyed at some point. Sometimes it happens because of collateral damage and sometimes an asshat will destroy it on purpose. My PV gets destroyed all the time, big f*cking deal. It's easy to make money in the game lol. 

Just like IRL, you don't bring your valuables while going through the rough part of town. Well guess what, GTAO is one big bad f*cking neighborhood  :devil: That's just how it is. If you're looking for the Mr. Rogers version of GTAO, it's called invite only sessions.  

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:06 PM

reading this thread over it seems like the two best ways are...

1. Jerry can with a trail to a gas pump, blow the gas pump up and the gas trail will light the car up.

2. Cargobob vehicle to edge of the ocean and bail out, dumping cargobob with vehicle still attached into water.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users