Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to destroy someones pv without paying the bill ( no tanks) ?

128 replies to this topic
TerrorFields
  • TerrorFields

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:53 PM

Hey OP have you tried crashing planes into personal vehicles. I did this once, blew up two pvs at Los Santos custom and I didn't pay anything.

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:55 PM Edited by Rezard, 08 February 2014 - 11:55 PM.

Should be [NARC], but bitches like that work under cover. 

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:07 AM

Ignite gasoline trail with car exhaust by raving the engine. Jump out of the car at least 5 seconds before the car hits the water cargo Bob the car

oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:20 AM

well can't ppl just stfu and answer the op's question?

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:35 AM

Park someones PV next to a petrol pump. Place grenade/sticky on the other side of the pump. Detonate and you don't pay

Dead_general
  • Dead_general

Big easy

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:47 AM

Ignite gasoline trail with car exhaust by raving the engine. Jump out of the car at least 5 seconds before the car hits the water cargo Bob the car

Yea the gasoline all over the car trick works well most of the time.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

By, you know, stop being a dick?

Take a long range rifle and shoot the guy out.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:21 AM

Call me a narc or a fag or whatever you want, but I report anyone who griefs or glitches in any way (wall glitch by that one barber shop, I'm especially reporting you!).  If you can't play the game correctly, don't f*cking play.  If you go around shooting anyone at any time, if they pose no threat to you what-so-ever is complete bullsh*t.  There are so many other things to do...if you want to shoot people, play a f*cking deathmatch.

• blk95ta likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:24 AM Edited by blk95ta, 09 February 2014 - 03:25 AM.

Call me a narc or a fag or whatever you want, but I report anyone who griefs or glitches in any way (wall glitch by that one barber shop, I'm especially reporting you!).  If you can't play the game correctly, don't f*cking play.  If you go around shooting anyone at any time, if they pose no threat to you what-so-ever is complete bullsh*t.  There are so many other things to do...if you want to shoot people, play a f*cking deathmatch.

my new favorite thing to do is to use the d pad character switch and leave the session if someone starts attacking me unprovoked. They waste ammo and don't get a kill. Today i did this on my lvl 6 in a baller and as soon as i exited the game it spawned me in to the clouds and i saw the baller i was driving come to a sudden stop and the douche who was shooting me smash into the back of it on his bike and fly over it. priceless. i hope he died and lost some money for being a tool.

• JoeMamma likes this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:25 AM

my new favorite thing to do is to use the d pad character switch and leave the session if someone starts attacking me unprovoked. They waste ammo and don't get a kill. Today i did this on my lvl 6 in a baller and as soon as i exited the game it spawned me in to the clouds and i saw the baller i was driving come to a sudden stop and the douche who was shooting me fly over it because he was hauling ass on a bike. priceless. i hope he died and lost some money for being a tool.

Never thought about doing that one before.  Roger that!  My new favorite thing to do...besides go passive to fags who want to repeatly kill you and just irk just.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:26 AM

Why was this thread not locked for stupidity on the first post?

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:31 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 09 February 2014 - 03:31 AM.

my new favorite thing to do is to use the d pad character switch and leave the session if someone starts attacking me unprovoked. They waste ammo and don't get a kill. Today i did this on my lvl 6 in a baller and as soon as i exited the game it spawned me in to the clouds and i saw the baller i was driving come to a sudden stop and the douche who was shooting me fly over it because he was hauling ass on a bike. priceless. i hope he died and lost some money for being a tool.

Never thought about doing that one before.  Roger that!  My new favorite thing to do...besides go passive to fags who want to repeatly kill you and just irk just.

Or you can learn how to teleport.

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:56 AM

Hey there OP, experienced griefer here with a few tips!

1. Go for the traditional tank option, you'll hardly have to pay for damages
  2. Get a Cargobob, grab a PV while the player is distracted and drop it into the ocean
  3. If there is another tank user in the session, grab the person's P, drive over to the tank and get them to destroy it
  4. Place a sticky bomb on the side of the car, get the cops after you, take cover on the opposite side and let the cops shoot the sticky bomb, detonating it in the process

Good luck :)

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:18 AM Edited by fofofofofofofofo, 09 February 2014 - 04:18 AM.

Like some other people said, shoot at it until it explodes. For some reason, another guy did that to my entity with a shotgun after i died and it said I blew up my car. Insurance is so f*cking glitchy now....

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:18 AM

One time I was out front of Mors mutual, there was an Adder so I surrounded it in gasoline and lit it with the backfire from my car.

It was then called for and a new one was nearby within 30 seconds, up it went again. This continued for another 2 more times before the owner quit the game probably never to return again.

Then another time I put the money I had on 2nd character and took to the skies with a Lazer doing strafe runs over any and every white dot. First time I ever got the dunce cap 30 minute sentence. Good times!

ItFactorScott
  • ItFactorScott

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:26 AM

I am not a dick.

Of course not. Thats why you are telling me in such a mature manner right?

I just get a bit annoyed at the attitude of people in the game who seem to only play the game to piss other players off. 

Well here is a word of advice. Stop raging and acting like a little prick in response. You only feed my ego. The angrier you get (and judging from your previous post you are INDEED angry), the stronger my powers grow.

Im sorry you dont adhere to my playstyle and yes, it turns you into chickenfeed prey in the game for people like me, but this is how it is. :panic:

Perhaps you and your buddies should go spam rockstar or start a peitition...or...idk. Whatever it is go do it, but tripping out on hardcore GTA fans because you prefer a more sensitive game is not going to change things a bit. In fact, I would put money on everything gettin alot worse for your kind.

Cheer up mate. There are other games out there.  :yawn:

Every time I read one of your posts I feel my brain cells rapidly start dying off. Please, stop posting here before we all become mindless, empty husks. For the sake of humanity, piss off!

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:14 AM

Or you could just, put me on ignore and grow the f*ck up?

XxWolfheartxX
  • XxWolfheartxX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:52 AM

someone blew my car up, they weren't in a tank and I had to pay for the insurance, what gives. I had no bounty on me either.

coolguy12345
  • coolguy12345

That one guy...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:07 AM

People like you make me sick to my stomach  :v:

Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:43 AM

This is why I start in Invite only Sessions and then join in crew missions / racing etc.

I guess the reason people like the OP don't do this is because very soon no-one wants to play with total d1cks  who obviously have issues IRL and on;y feel big doing this crap.

Puberty's gonna be a bitch for you guys.

SD361
  • SD361

The Professional

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:48 AM Edited by SD361, 09 February 2014 - 09:49 AM.

This has quickly become a favorite past time of mine. I take the high road in my personal life, but can become a real dick in GTAO.

Tank is the easiest. Cargobob generally works.

Gasoline is the most fun. make a nice circle around the car, back up to the gas trail, fire your turbo, and goodnight nurse.

Also, it's so hard to get bad sport now, clowns can report all they want. Waste of their time, and bothers me none.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

I'll f*ck with people's pv's. That's part of the game. But I don't try to get out of paying. That's just low. Granted, even an insured adder can be paid for by just playing one coveted, but still, pretty d-baggy to go that far.

Broke people who blow up pv's should be placed in bad sport automatically until they make up for all the damages and then players should be reimbursed.

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:42 AM

I'll f*ck with people's pv's. That's part of the game. But I don't try to get out of paying. That's just low. Granted, even an insured adder can be paid for by just playing one coveted, but still, pretty d-baggy to go that far.

Broke people who blow up pv's should be placed in bad sport automatically until they make up for all the damages and then players should be reimbursed.

bro if ur dumb enough to drive up to me in dat game den you deserve to pay for your own vehcile when i blowin u up. not my fault this is how the game is that i blow up people so I d

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:34 AM

Someone tried to destroy my pv yesterday by shooting until it sets on fire. As I try and take him out, we both and my pv get taken out by a tank shell and guess what... It was one of them rare occasions where the tank paid the bill!

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

oo00oo00oo, on 09 Feb 2014 - 03:20 AM, said:

well can't ppl just stfu and answer the op's question?

you mean like you did?

oh wait XD

anyway to answer your qeustion, because OP is obviously a dickhead

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:03 PM

The best way to get around it is to cover their car in gasoline and then use the backfire from the turbo of your car to light the gasoline. I do this to any chrome adders or entitys so its OK for me to do it :)

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

I push cars into the ocean all the time, same as with the cargobob, never had a warning or had to pay.

Worst thing you can do is drive into the airport in a car and start killing other people like myself that might be hanging around. The second you fly off after killing me I'm sure to come for your PV for revenge.

One time, I even used a frogger to push a car into the ocean since I couldn't lift it. Fun time.

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:36 PM

A fair few people posting here seem to think that the turbo causes the exhaust to backfire.

Hehe.

Senor_taco28
  • Senor_taco28

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:39 PM

Grabbing someones PV with the Cargobob and throwing it into the ocean doesn't work too. 

Bob has never let me down. I pull PV's out of impond and drop them in the ocean all the time. Never ever been charged for insurance or recieved a bad sport warning.

Never thought of this. Thanks for the idea

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:51 PM Edited by jcph3, 10 February 2014 - 05:52 PM.

this topic makes me angry

I'll start one, "how to kick OP in the groin, IRL!!!"

For the PS3 that's L2  X    :pp

Grabbing someones PV with the Cargobob and throwing it into the ocean doesn't work too. 

Bob has never let me down. I pull PV's out of impound and drop them in the ocean all the time. Never ever been charged for insurance or recieved a bad sport warning.

Never thought of this. Thanks for the idea

Your very welcome, don't forget to head over to Mors as soon as you drop it. Most times when they get the notification it's been destroyed they pay the insurance and it will repawn there ready for another swim!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users