Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to destroy someones pv without paying the bill ( no tanks) ?

128 replies to this topic
Mr.Faustin
  • Mr.Faustin

El Presidente.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:09 PM

Deal with it.

• BuckScrotum likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

deposit all your money on your second character, switch back to your main character and enjoy...

you would only get bad sport warnings but it seems like bad sport doesnt exist anymore. i mean i seat everyday and destroy atleast 15 PVs with sticky bombs, 26PVs being the most in one day, and i still cant enter bad sport.

do this with the money and enjoy the freedom!

and enjoy the reports that hopefully get you sent to BS or CP because that's one of the biggest dickhead moves in this game. I really hope R* implements a debt system so those losers who make themselves appear broke go into negative numbers and then can't buy anything until they pay off the insurance bills.

CP why?

i love destroying cars but i always have money for the insurance.

i have done the money transfer thing only once and i enjoyed my experience.

anyway, i really want a debt system too!

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:11 PM Edited by Vooodu, 08 February 2014 - 06:12 PM.

If you rage over a 10k bill... Good luck playing this game with any longevity. That sh*t comes and goes. And if some guy dumps my vacca in the ocean. Just more reason for payback.

I really wish ATMs and cash worked the way they said originally. People would be getting killed leaving 20+ k on thier corpse. Atm's would be holy ground. Instead the whole money system is pussified and you get wankers crying about a 10 k chadder bill.

Well if R* didn't make payouts suck and make everything super expensive and try to push cashcards, then people wouldn't get so frustrated by losing money. could you imagine how annoying it would be to make $20k in a mission only to have one of your teammates kill you when the mission was over and take it? that would be enough to stop playing GTA:O altogether. 

Getting money is easy.. There is no pushing of cash cards.

oh no?

take all of your money out of your wallet and put it in your bank. go to mt chilliad or the pier and use one of those telescope machines that costs $1. Watch what happens. Does the game say "hey, you should go to your bank and withdrawal some money to use as cash for this" or "go rob a convenience store for extra cash" ? nope. it sends you to the stupid xbox/psn store to buy a cash card. 

Except one thing....  If i put all my money on my account that means i have money.  sh*t, i get money easy.. I get so much money i have no clue what to spend it on.

Just because the option to buy cash card exist doesn't mean its forced. Im sick to death of that response... being forced to use cash cards.  When da f*ck did that happen?

I pull up to a hooker for a BJ and it sends me to the cash store..  Sooo?

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

I am not a dick.

Of course not. Thats why you are telling me in such a mature manner right?

I just get a bit annoyed at the attitude of people in the game who seem to only play the game to piss other players off. 

Well here is a word of advice. Stop raging and acting like a little prick in response. You only feed my ego. The angrier you get (and judging from your previous post you are INDEED angry), the stronger my powers grow.

Im sorry you dont adhere to my playstyle and yes, it turns you into chickenfeed prey in the game for people like me, but this is how it is. :panic:

Perhaps you and your buddies should go spam rockstar or start a peitition...or...idk. Whatever it is go do it, but tripping out on hardcore GTA fans because you prefer a more sensitive game is not going to change things a bit. In fact, I would put money on everything gettin alot worse for your kind.

Cheer up mate. There are other games out there.  :yawn:

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

I am not a dick.

Of course not. Thats why you are telling me in such a mature manner right?

I just get a bit annoyed at the attitude of people in the game who seem to only play the game to piss other players off. 

There's not much else to do in Free Roam :(

• BadFish82 and BuckScrotum like this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

deposit all your money on your second character, switch back to your main character and enjoy...

you would only get bad sport warnings but it seems like bad sport doesnt exist anymore. i mean i seat everyday and destroy atleast 15 PVs with sticky bombs, 26PVs being the most in one day, and i still cant enter bad sport.

and enjoy the reports that hopefully get you sent to BS or CP because that's one of the biggest dickhead moves in this game. I really hope R* implements a debt system so those losers who make themselves appear broke go into negative numbers and then can't buy anything until they pay off the insurance bills.

CP why?

because imo, putting money on your second character so you can go and cause financial damage to other players is cheating. glitching cars to make extra money is one thing, but when you try to inflict monetary damage on other players, that is textbook cheating imo.

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

There's not much else to do in Free Roam :(

exactly.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:14 PM Edited by JoeMamma, 08 February 2014 - 06:15 PM.

"Perhaps you and your buddies should go spam rockstar or start a peitition...or...idk. Whatever it is go do it, but tripping out on hardcore GTA fans because you prefer a more sensitive game is not going to change things a bit. In fact, I would put money on everything gettin alot worse for your kind."

To get jackasses like you banned?  f*ck yeah I'd sign a petition!

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

To get jackasses like you banned?  f*ck yeah I'd sign a petition!

Lol than go do it sport!

As long as I dont have to listen to you people bitch all day, Im all for it.

Im sure me and all of my "evil" buddies will surely see the end result of all you and your girl scouts troops hard work.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:19 PM Edited by blk95ta, 08 February 2014 - 06:20 PM.

If you rage over a 10k bill... Good luck playing this game with any longevity. That sh*t comes and goes. And if some guy dumps my vacca in the ocean. Just more reason for payback.

I really wish ATMs and cash worked the way they said originally. People would be getting killed leaving 20+ k on thier corpse. Atm's would be holy ground. Instead the whole money system is pussified and you get wankers crying about a 10 k chadder bill.

Well if R* didn't make payouts suck and make everything super expensive and try to push cashcards, then people wouldn't get so frustrated by losing money. could you imagine how annoying it would be to make $20k in a mission only to have one of your teammates kill you when the mission was over and take it? that would be enough to stop playing GTA:O altogether. 

Getting money is easy.. There is no pushing of cash cards.

oh no?

take all of your money out of your wallet and put it in your bank. go to mt chilliad or the pier and use one of those telescope machines that costs $1. Watch what happens. Does the game say "hey, you should go to your bank and withdrawal some money to use as cash for this" or "go rob a convenience store for extra cash" ? nope. it sends you to the stupid xbox/psn store to buy a cash card. 

Except one thing....  If i put all my money on my account that means i have money.  sh*t, i get money easy.. I get so much money i have no clue what to spend it on.

Just because the option to buy cash card exist doesn't mean its forced. Im sick to death of that response... being forced to use cash cards.  When da f*ck did that happen?

I pull up to a hooker for a BJ and it sends me to the cash store..  Sooo?

My point was, if R* didn't have this underlying desire for everyone in the game to buy cash cards, they would have programmed the game to say "please take money out of your bank and put it into your walled" or just had the game do it automatically when you tried to use one of those services. instead they disrupt your game and send you to the cash card store. i guess i'm a bit bitter because once this happened to me during a good game i was in hanging out with people on the top of mt. chilliad and then it sent me to the stupid store when i tried to use the telescope and i couldn't get back into the game because it was full.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

CP why?

because imo, putting money on your second character so you can go and cause financial damage to other players is cheating. glitching cars to make extra money is one thing, but when you try to inflict monetary damage on other players, that is textbook cheating imo.

inflict monetary damage hahaha you taking the game to seriously...

hope we crosspaths one time so i can grief you 'til you declare bankrupt!

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

CP why?

inflict monetary damage hahaha you taking the game to seriously...

hope we crosspaths one time so i can grief you 'til you declare bankrupt!

what else would you call it? the last thing i'd want to do after grinding to make a bunch of money would be to lose it to some dick who felt it was his duty to blow up my PV while not footing the bill. It would piss me off even more if i had happened to acquire said money with one of R*s precious cashcards (which i will never do, but some will)

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

grinding is textbook cheating imo...

go and "cheat" like this and you would understand, it give you a sense of freedom.

i hated when people started doing this, specially after the purge, but once i tried the other day i was like WOW!

i recommend everyone should try this atleast once!

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

How do I do a grind?

I already has 42 mill from car sales, but these days u can not really have enough and I blow up mad cars and ammo so I always need to m

bearer22
  • bearer22

Half fast player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

Create a 2nd character, deposit all of your money into the bank. switch to 2nd character, withdraw all bank to cash on hand, switch to 1rst character, blow up pvs...I only do this to griefers who blow up my pv first. I figure if they want to pay for a vehicle, they can pay for their own. 

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:34 PM Edited by NeilNATO, 08 February 2014 - 09:37 PM.

To OP, you buy tank, me get laser, you be minus tank and minus $200, :D

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

This is a great idea! Then I ain't gotta pay my mechanic neither and I have a secure account.

It's gonna be like hiding my money in a Swiss bank :D

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:46 PM

so let me get this straight. you are trying to find a way to destroy PV's on purpose without getting penalized for it? Bad Sport was made for people like you.

maybe, but bad sport was made BECAUSE of people like YOU.

People like you, who cried and moaned and complained about getting killed in GTA IV.    People like you who CRY like a BABY when you get killed in a game with sex,drugs,theft,and guns....... YOU are the moron here, YOU are the cry baby here, YOU are the 'bad guy'......

• baconbosssauce and BuckScrotum like this

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:56 PM

LMAO at this jackwagon above me.  Wow.  I know I said I wouldn't feed the fa**oty trolls again, but just wow. 

• XJpostman likes this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:56 PM

People like you are the reason why GTA Online sucks.

• XJpostman likes this

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

THe tank issue is also 1000 times worse than anyone trying to figure out how to inflict a little monetary damage. The butthurt in this thread is quite epic.

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:57 PM

I had a jack off try this to me once. I moved,he went over a cliff and lost his pv. When he tried to climb back up,I shot him in the head (lesson learned,dumb ass).

I always abide by the code of not destroying a players pv. In that case,he did it himself.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

I've had an idea for a few days but haven't tried yet...

Join a lobby where you know players are going at it. Get a Cargobob and head for the impound lot. Transfer impounded cars to ocean.

No one will know it was you.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

so let me get this straight. you are trying to find a way to destroy PV's on purpose without getting penalized for it? Bad Sport was made for people like you.

maybe, but bad sport was made BECAUSE of people like YOU.

People like you, who cried and moaned and complained about getting killed in GTA IV.    People like you who CRY like a BABY when you get killed in a game with sex,drugs,theft,and guns....... YOU are the moron here, YOU are the cry baby here, YOU are the 'bad guy'......

Judging by how many likes i got on that post compared to how many likes you got on yours, i'd say that you're wrong.

heistsdelay2016
  • heistsdelay2016

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:25 PM

Transfering all the money to a second account doesnt work as the money is shared all the time between both charakters.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:31 PM

Transfering all the money to a second account doesnt work as the money is shared all the time between both charakters.

Not its not.

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:37 PM Edited by Rezard, 08 February 2014 - 11:39 PM.

lol lmao LMFAO!

That's too f*cking hilarious.  Dude bitchin' about people having to pay thousands in pretend dollars like it's so tragic.  Totally playing the wrong game, asshat.  Game.

There are countless ways to do it, but it's not something most are going to share with other random people.  Anyone who can figure out how isn't stupid enough to want everyone doing it to them.

And double WTF at the guy reporting tank drivers for not paying for destroyed PVs.  It's no trick, just how it's made.  You're gonna get it for abusing the reporting system, if anything.  dum dum

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

I only report tank drivers if they don't pay the deductible. I especially report them if im shot by them while driving away from them minding my own business. That right there is the epitome of griefing.
  • JoeMamma likes this

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:47 PM Edited by Rezard, 08 February 2014 - 11:48 PM.

And who knows what happened between you two earlier, huh?  Guess we'll just have to trust you.

I blow cars up before they ram me and cause me to pay, asswipe.  I shoot, they pay.  Sorry if you don't like the way the game is set up, but you're blaming the wrong people.

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:49 PM

I only report tank drivers if they don't pay the deductible. I especially report them if im shot by them while driving away from them minding my own business. That right there is the epitome of griefing.

Your crew name should be [NARC]  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users