Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to destroy someones pv without paying the bill ( no tanks) ?

128 replies to this topic
gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

dummy.jpg

I'm outta this thread

• Thespaz9 likes this

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Homie

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

How is this possible? Someone gentle pushed my pv with his pv in front of my eyes into a sea. I have to pay the bill of 200 $ so I thought that I can do this too. But it doesn't work for me. Grabbing someones PV with the Cargobob and throwing it into the ocean doesn't work too. I don't want to take my tank ot everytime for this so is there any possibility to do this?

Seems like the tank is ya best option, if you're gonna be doing that. But judging by everyone else's response, you'd get less hate if you came out and "I'm the president of the Ian Watkins fan club" lol

Or there's the bounty option

heistsdelay2016
  • heistsdelay2016

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:26 PM Edited by heistsdelay2016, 08 February 2014 - 05:27 PM.

-

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

You deserve to get anally raped in Hell for the rest of your existence.  That is all.

heistsdelay2016
  • heistsdelay2016

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:28 PM

dummy.jpg

I'm outta this thread

says the person who constanstly griefed little kids in the past till they ragequit.

Double morality on its way.

AlynFate
  • AlynFate

Player Hater

• Members

If the owner is not close to their PV, I mean you get many time to do whatever you can, you can put some gasoline on the vehicle, call police and shoot them, then take cover behind the PV, the police will light it up for you.

• NDE108, Timely and BuckScrotum like this

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

Basketball Jones

• Members
  • United-States

$200? What are you, broke? ._.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

$200? What are you, broke? ._.

If he was broke, he wouldn't be worried about paying for PV's. Yes I'm looking at you Voodu.

If he's worried about getting bad sport warnings, well, he deserves every single BS warning he gets.

• Thespaz9 and SirMichaelRocks23 like this

heistsdelay2016
  • heistsdelay2016

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

If the owner is not close to their PV, I mean you get many time to do whatever you can, you can put some gasoline on the vehicle, call police and shoot them, then take cover behind the PV, the police will light it up for you.

nice idea, thanks. I will perform this when I am close to Mors Mutual

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:37 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 08 February 2014 - 05:40 PM.

There's for more outrage about this thread than there was about the god mode character switch glitch. Makes me question this community a lot.

Anyone on op's ass for being a dbag, youre taking a 10k insurance bill way too hard. There should be good way to cost a player their car. It's the only way to get back at people that f*ck around on you and hide like a bitch. Hit em in the wallet.
  • sSphInXx, jcph3 and BuckScrotum like this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:40 PM Edited by blk95ta, 08 February 2014 - 05:42 PM.

There's for more outrage about this thread than there was about the god mode character switch glitch.

Anyone on op's ass for being a dbag, youre taking a 10k insurance bill way too hard. There should be good way to cost a player their car. It's the only way to get back at people that f*ck around on you and hide like a bitch. Hit em in the wallet.

While getting killed by cheating players is bad, it doesn't cost you any money. But taking a $2-12k hit depending on what you're driving? yeah that's enough to rage. I have never bought one, but imagine how pissed you would be if said money came in the form of a cash card.

Even though i have $9M in the bank, i won't bring out my Stinger or Entity in public lobbies because i don't feel like spending $10k because some asshat in a tank destroyed my car and didn't have to pay for it. Same goes with DB's like the op who are trying to circumvent the system in order to grief other players.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

deposit all your money on your second character, switch back to your main character and enjoy...

you would only get bad sport warnings but it seems like bad sport doesnt exist anymore. i mean i seat everyday and destroy atleast 15 PVs with sticky bombs, 26PVs being the most in one day, and i still cant enter bad sport.

do this with the money and enjoy the freedom!

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

It's the only way to get back at people that f*ck around on you and hide like a bitch. Hit em in the wallet.

Agreed..   :D

f*ck em.

• jcph3 likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

deposit all your money on your second character, switch back to your main character and enjoy...

you would only get bad sport warnings but it seems like bad sport doesnt exist anymore. i mean i seat everyday and destroy atleast 15 PVs with sticky bombs, 26PVs being the most in one day, and i still cant enter bad sport.

and enjoy the reports that hopefully get you sent to BS or CP because that's one of the biggest dickhead moves in this game. I really hope R* implements a debt system so those losers who make themselves appear broke go into negative numbers and then can't buy anything until they pay off the insurance bills.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

• BuckScrotum likes this

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:47 PM

If you rage over a 10k bill... Good luck playing this game with any longevity. That sh*t comes and goes. And if some guy dumps my vacca in the ocean. Just more reason for payback.

I really wish ATMs and cash worked the way they said originally. People would be getting killed leaving 20+ k on thier corpse. Atm's would be holy ground. Instead the whole money system is pussified and you get wankers crying about a 10 k chadder bill.
  • BuckScrotum likes this

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:49 PM

bunch of crying little babies in this forum.

Seriously, if the OP is askin for help and you are no good to give it to him, why bring him down to your level by just insulting? I bet every single one of you has destroyed at least 1 PV in this game on purpose. If you deny that than that makes you a pussy AND a hypocrite. IDGAFOS

OP, I find the easiest way to destroy PV's is to just do it. I use to use sticky bombs alot, but its very expensive and you often run the risk of blowing yourself up. I tend to chase people down with my AP and 2 or 3 full clips on that destroy a vehicle instantanioulsy. You can also use the cargo bob to pick them up and then just jump out of the cargo bob with your parachute and the whole mess it just sink away into the ocean.

Gasoline works well if you park there vehcile near a gas stastion and make a trail of fuel, you can usually get away with explodin there car as a result of colladeral damage, cause thats what other players who get in my way is, they are nothin more than collateral damage to me.

Sometimes pussys whine about me blowin up PV's, so what I do in this angle is kill them with a gun in there car. Next, I hide a sticky under there wheel well and go hide or drive away. I set a blinker on them and then let them drive away. I usually wait like 3-5min and then when they completely forgot about me BAM!!! Ol Buck Scrotum strikes again!!!

Then of course to they go into passive mode ROFL so I just run them over and park my car on them. Hopefully with the next patch rockstar gets rid of passive mode.

• stonedpimpso likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:53 PM Edited by blk95ta, 08 February 2014 - 05:53 PM.

If you rage over a 10k bill... Good luck playing this game with any longevity. That sh*t comes and goes. And if some guy dumps my vacca in the ocean. Just more reason for payback.

I really wish ATMs and cash worked the way they said originally. People would be getting killed leaving 20+ k on thier corpse. Atm's would be holy ground. Instead the whole money system is pussified and you get wankers crying about a 10 k chadder bill.

Well if R* didn't make payouts suck and make everything super expensive and try to push cashcards, then people wouldn't get so frustrated by losing money. could you imagine how annoying it would be to make $20k in a mission only to have one of your teammates kill you when the mission was over and take it? that would be enough to stop playing GTA:O altogether. 

bunch of crying little babies in this forum.

Seriously, if the OP is askin for help and you are no good to give it to him, why bring him down to your level by just insulting? I bet every single one of you has destroyed at least 1 PV in this game on purpose. If you deny that than that makes you a pussy AND a hypocrite. IDGAFOS

OP, I find the easiest way to destroy PV's is to just do it. I use to use sticky bombs alot, but its very expensive and you often run the risk of blowing yourself up. I tend to chase people down with my AP and 2 or 3 full clips on that destroy a vehicle instantanioulsy. You can also use the cargo bob to pick them up and then just jump out of the cargo bob with your parachute and the whole mess it just sink away into the ocean.

Gasoline works well if you park there vehcile near a gas stastion and make a trail of fuel, you can usually get away with explodin there car as a result of colladeral damage, cause thats what other players who get in my way is, they are nothin more than collateral damage to me.

Sometimes pussys whine about me blowin up PV's, so what I do in this angle is kill them with a gun in there car. Next, I hide a sticky under there wheel well and go hide or drive away. I set a blinker on them and then let them drive away. I usually wait like 3-5min and then when they completely forgot about me BAM!!! Ol Buck Scrotum strikes again!!!

Then of course to they go into passive mode ROFL so I just run them over and park my car on them. Hopefully with the next patch rockstar gets rid of passive mode.

cliff's for anyone who doesn't want to read his wall of text.

I'm a dick who does nothing in this game but kill in free roam and blow up PV's and then when people get pissed and go into passive mode, i become more of a dick and park on them and kill them.

• totally_blown and Insert-Coin-To-Continue like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

Well if R* didn't make payouts suck and make everything super expensive and try to push cashcards, then people wouldn't get so frustrated by losing money. could you imagine how annoying it would be to make $20k in a mission only to have one of your teammates kill you when the mission was over and take it? that would be enough to stop playing GTA:O altogether. 

Getting money is easy.. There is no pushing of cash cards.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Reaper Lords MC

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

Pick their vehicle up with a bob, drop it down near the sea. then ram it over the cliff edge, No payment.

• stonedpimpso and NDE108 like this

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

I'm a dick who does nothing in this game but kill in free roam and blow up PV's and then when people get pissed and go into passive mode, i become more of a dick and park on them and kill them.

If you say so chief. For me this is normal behavior, but if it makes you feel like a dickhead than I guess to each his own

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

Getting money is easy.. There is no pushing of cash cards.

oh no?

take all of your money out of your wallet and put it in your bank. go to mt chilliad or the pier and use one of those telescope machines that costs $1. Watch what happens. Does the game say "hey, you should go to your bank and withdrawal some money to use as cash for this" or "go rob a convenience store for extra cash" ? nope. it sends you to the stupid xbox/psn store to buy a cash card. 

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

If you say so chief. For me this is normal behavior, but if it makes you feel like a dickhead than I guess to each his own

Normal behavior of a troll, yeah.  There are special places in Hell for jackasses like you.

• blk95ta likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

i was summing up YOUR post. I am not a dick. i don't go around killing people in free roam just because. I only kill bounties occasionally and people who have killed me first. If i want to go kill people, i go play death f*cking match.

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

Also, minigun it until it catches fire, and for some reason, if you stop after the fire, it will be destroyed but you won't get blamed.

nah u should fire till dark smoke comes, fire comes eventually on its own, if u shoot till fire comes u still get to pay...

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

I'm outta this thread

says the person who constanstly griefed little kids in the past till they ragequit.

Double morality on its way.

Yep, and I still do it. But I don't care about badsport and "paying the bill"

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

Photographer!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

Its like your asking someone, "Can I take away your Home, Cars, Money and Wife without Offending you?" Seriously... If you want to blow up something why not fly to one of those deserted islands out there and Blow yourself up? Do the world a favour. :lol:

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

We should be ALLOWED to blow up supercars and have them PAY for their own insurance.  We'd see a lot less supercars being used.

• BuckScrotum likes this

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

I am not a dick.

Of course not. Thats why you are telling me in such a mature manner right?

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:06 PM

I am not a dick.

Of course not. Thats why you are telling me in such a mature manner right?

I just get a bit annoyed at the attitude of people in the game who seem to only play the game to piss other players off. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users