Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to destroy someones pv without paying the bill ( no tanks) ?

128 replies to this topic
heistsdelay2016
  • heistsdelay2016

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

How is this possible? Someone gentle pushed my pv with his pv in front of my eyes into a sea. I have to pay the bill of 200 $ so I thought that I can do this too. But it doesn't work for me. Grabbing someones PV with the Cargobob and throwing it into the ocean doesn't work too. I don't want to take my tank ot everytime for this so is there any possibility to do this?

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:30 PM Edited by MantisFang, 08 February 2014 - 04:31 PM.

too lazy to even call your tank?

why should we help those that refuse to help themselves?

cat-riding-in-car-gif.gif

• gnad.1992 likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:32 PM

so let me get this straight. you are trying to find a way to destroy PV's on purpose without getting penalized for it? Bad Sport was made for people like you.

• jdwarfer, Rockwheels, blakeney and 7 others like this

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:35 PM

Wow.

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:36 PM

Grabbing someones PV with the Cargobob and throwing it into the ocean doesn't work too. 

Bob has never let me down. I pull PV's out of impond and drop them in the ocean all the time. Never ever been charged for insurance or recieved a bad sport warning.

• Kracus, 2Chains4Bracelets, PsychoGamer and 2 others like this

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

this topic makes me angry

I'll start one, "how to kick OP in the groin, IRL!!!"

• Rockwheels, JoeMamma and ZeroSafe5615 like this

heistsdelay2016
  • heistsdelay2016

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

Grabbing someones PV with the Cargobob and throwing it into the ocean doesn't work too. 

Bob has never let me down. I pull PV's out of impond and drop them in the ocean all the time. Never ever been charged for insurance or recieved a bad sport warning.

as i said it doesn't work for me??

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

Here's how: stop playing the game. You're a disgrace to the online community.

• Dementious, Sugar Free Nos, Thespaz9 and 1 other like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

as i said it doesn't work for me??

Then stop being a asshat.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

OP, admit it, you're the kind of asshole who runs over passive mode players and then sits on them until they die, aren't you?

the type of people that play this game, i swear....

• poklane and JoeMamma like this

heistsdelay2016
  • heistsdelay2016

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

OMG People want to tell me something about morale attitude in a game about killing. Maybe you should figure out the difference  betweens real life and this video game and you take this sh*t way to serious.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:47 PM Edited by blk95ta, 08 February 2014 - 04:48 PM.

OMG People want to tell me something about morale attitude in a game about killing. Maybe you should figure out the difference  betweens real life and this video game and you take this sh*t way to serious.

it has nothing to do with morality. it has everything to do with how not to be a douchebag. if i ever see you trying to destroy a PV with a cargo bob or doing something else to try to destroy PV's and not pay for it, your ass is getting reported for griefing and i hope everyone else in the lobby does the same.

if you want to destroy a car, go destroy the 10,000 other vehicles that are driving around the city.

• Rockwheels, JoeMamma, Myoyoy and 2 others like this

heistsdelay2016
  • heistsdelay2016

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:49 PM Edited by heistsdelay2016, 08 February 2014 - 04:50 PM.

Ok all hopes lost in here. People play this games as this would be their real life. I shouldnt have asked this question as my morality standard in a video game is way to low. I bet you all never shot in this game before ... 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:49 PM

You can report players for griefing in GTA?...lol

Thats like 99% of everyone in public free roam.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:51 PM Edited by blk95ta, 08 February 2014 - 04:58 PM.

Ok all hopes lost in here. People play this games as this would be their real life. I shouldnt have asked this question as my morality standard in a video game is way to low.

you posted something that basically said "how can i do something that will piss off any player i do it to?" and you expected people to agree with you?

intentionally destroying player PV's in a way that costs them money and not you has to rank up there in the top 2 or 3 biggest DB moves in GTA:O. Other examples are PIT'ing people in races, and killing players minding their own business in passive. oh and spawnkillers at LSC and apartments. there's a special circle in hell for those guys too.

You can report players for griefing in GTA?...lol

Thats like 99% of everyone in public free roam.

yup. pause the game, go to online, click on players, select the player. report. options are griefing, hacking, exploiting, etc. I report tank asshats who destroy my PV and don't pay the bill. 
  • Boxman66 and TimelyMeerkat like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

I bet i get flagged for griefing all the time when i blow up PVs with my free roam character.

I've blown up 4 adders and a entity at once before...  Then raced to the insurance place and blew them up again as they spawned.

Must have been about around $100 000 in a few minutes.. I paid nothing

They all said some sh*t about me being broke and left the game.. It felt good.  

Now, before anyone calls me the asshole.  I was just getting revenge for one of them killing me while i as AFK.

Paybacks a bitch,.. Especially when you don't have to pay for it.  :D

Boxman66
  • Boxman66

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

Ok all hopes lost in here. People play this games as this would be their real life. I shouldnt have asked this question as my morality standard in a video game is way to low. I bet you all never shot in this game before ... 

Maybe you could stop complaining and instead think about people like me who have had to pay tens of thousands of dollars in repairs and replacements because of people like you.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

I bet i get flagged for griefing all the time when i blow up PVs with my free roam character.

I've blown up 4 adders and a entity at once before...  Then raced to the insurance place and blew them up again as they spawned.

Now, before anyone calls me the asshole.  I was just getting revenge for one of them killing me while i as AFK.

Paybacks a bitch,.. Especially when you don't have to pay for it.   :D

I'm not one to kill people in free roam, but you gotta admit. going AFK without at least putting yourself in passive mode in a store or at your apartment is pretty dumb imo. Still, they didn't cost you tens of thousands of $ when they killed you. And going to MM to destroy their car after they've already paid for it once? yeah you're a DB.

• tjor24, JoeMamma, djdest and 1 other like this

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:02 PM

you posted something that basically said "how can i do something that will piss off any player i do it to?" and you expected people to agree with you?

intentionally destroying player PV's in a way that costs them money and not you has to rank up there in the top 2 or 3 biggest DB moves in GTA:O. Other examples are PIT'ing people in races, and killing players minding their own business in passive, oh and spawnkillers at LSC and apartments, there's a special circle in hell for those guys too.

If my PV gets blown up and I have to pay for it your F*kin right I'm gonna get yours. Once the Popo kill you Im making a dash to the impound yard with Bob. Then after you pay mors I'll be right there on the roof waiting for it to spawn. Rinse and Repeat. Don't blow up my PV!

BTW that special circle in hell your refering to is reserved for anyone using the words "asshat" or "buthurt".  (exceptions for males under 12 and if your name is Beavis or Cartman..)

• JoeMamma likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:05 PM Edited by Vooodu, 08 February 2014 - 05:06 PM.

Paybacks a bitch,.. Especially when you don't have to pay for it.   :D

I'm not one to kill people in free roam, but you gotta admit. going AFK without at least putting yourself in passive mode in a store or at your apartment is pretty dumb imo. Still, they didn't cost you tens of thousands of $ when they killed you. And going to MM to destroy their car after they've already paid for it once? yeah you're a DB.

No.... no..... no... See my rules clearly state.  Starting something with my broke ass free roam character and il make you pay, litterally.

Don't f*ck with me.   :D

I mean, i don't f*ck with other people.  So its not hard.

But you come creeping up on my ass busting shots.... then im not responsible for what happens next.

xSBsurferx
  • xSBsurferx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

Just put a bounty on them, then blow it up...they pay xD

heistsdelay2016
  • heistsdelay2016

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

so much badass over here. Can someone answer my question now without the sudden influence of their real life in this game?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

so much badass over here. Can someone answer my question now without the sudden influence of their real life in this game?

Dude.. If you can`t figure it out, you are not ready for such knowledge.  :D

Zehealingman
  • Zehealingman

Sometimes I dream about cheese.

• Members

Let someone else put a bounty on your victim or use the cargobob.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

For the record i've  probably destoryed less than 10 PV's in 900 hrs of gameplay. Most of those were accidental. The last one i got charged for was actually the owners fault. he drove towards a dock and bailed at the last second leaving me in the car as it crashed. Other times it's in self defense of griefers who run you over with their car repeatedly when you spawn, causing you to defend yourself with a rocket launcher. I think destroying PV's is a sh*tty thing to do, but even more so if you do it so they pay their own insurance. About the only time i ever intentionally blew up a PV without provocation was when someone was blocking the door at LSC with their PV while i was trying to deliver a HPV. they were sitting in their car so i quickly called lester, put a $1k bounty on them, and then blew them up with a rocket launcher to get the car out of the way. 

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

Cargobob.

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:19 PM Edited by Semperfiman550, 08 February 2014 - 05:20 PM.

Only two ways and one can only be done once every 40 minutes per player. You do seem like a real asshole for asking this question but without asswipes like you i would have no one to pick on and spawn kill.

1) Place a bounty on them. As long as they are in their own car they will have to pay the claim.

2) Drop their car into the water with a Cargobob.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

Just put a bounty on them, then blow it up...they pay xD

OP, this ^

• stonedpimpso likes this

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

Is OP writing a dissertation on how to be an asshole?
  • blk95ta and TimelyMeerkat like this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Also, minigun it until it catches fire, and for some reason, if you stop after the fire, it will be destroyed but you won't get blamed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users