Quantcast

» «
Photo

why does michael park in the damn street?

27 replies to this topic
bootswitdafur
  • bootswitdafur

They should all be destroyed!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:43 AM

So this is nothing new, but whenever i spawn to michael, in his huge mansion with 3 car garage,carport, 15 space driveway, the son of a bitch is parked on the street? Does his car leak oil? is his wife just a c*nt? Or does he just like getting back to his roots? its just something that has always bothered me. Let's park as far from my bigass house as possible! I'm still michael from the block. f*ck a driveway I got the street!
  • Xcommunicated, Midnightz, universetwisters and 11 others like this

kasparlaks
  • kasparlaks

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:50 AM

It annoys me too. When there were still missions to do, he didn't. Now, when all of 69 missions are completed, he always parks on the street.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:52 AM

What's the point of having a sweet car if noone can see it?
  • SuburbansWorst likes this

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:00 AM

Because Michael is a prick.

Another reason he is my favorite character. 

• GTAKid667 and Niko Vercetti 112 like this

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:57 AM

It is quite annoying that he does this but I wouldn't say that it's a stupid thing - Maybe Amanda and Tracy have their cars in the driveway at the time of his parking? Maybe he just wants people to see his expensive vehicle? :p

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

Yeah, I can't help but to laugh at that. With a Y driveway and gated, no way someone would park on the street. Not sure the reason behind it. 

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:25 PM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 08 February 2014 - 09:28 PM.

Apparently, Michaels house suffers from several spawn glitches. The car spawning on the street (instead of on the drive) may be one of them.

cz829x18
  • cz829x18

Don't Tread On Me

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

I switched to him earlier and the stupid car was in the alley on the side of his house.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:35 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 08 February 2014 - 09:36 PM.

I once switched to him and his car was in the middle of the street in front of his gate. His neighbors were just driving around it like it was a normal thing. :catspider:

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

Michael's mansion Bugs/Glitches

Early in the game, many players may see Michael's family members standing on top of furniture, notably on the sofa and kitchen surfaces. They will also somehow start cloning. Leaving the room and going back will result more clones to spawn. Also, random pedestrians (such as constructions workers) will be walking around the house and leaving.

Possibly due to a spawn glitch, Michael's Tailgater will sometimes spawn in the middle of the road outside the Mansion's driveway entrance, regardless of where Michael left it. NPC cars may sometimes crash into it in an attempt to go around it.

If Michael sits on the couch while members of his family are also seated, they will vanish from the house.

If a car pulls out of the driveway or if there is a void spot, a vehicle of the family may randomly spawn.

Due to a spawn error, Jimmy may sometimes spawn in the middle of the street next to his Whippet Race Bike in front of the entrance to the driveway. He will be frozen in place and will not react unless he is harmed, after which he will mount his bike and ride away.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:40 PM

Perhaps Michael is just an asshole and loves to block traffic?

albanyave
  • albanyave

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:09 PM

I've completed all missions and Michael's car almost always spawns in his driveway.  The car spawning on the street doesn't happen that often so that's something that never bothered me.

LeDivant
  • LeDivant

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:35 PM Edited by LeDivant, 08 February 2014 - 10:35 PM.

Because he's a rich asshole with an expensive car. He probably parks in disabled spaces when he goes grocery shopping.

• universetwisters likes this

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

Why do things like this bother you, it's an extra like 20 feet.

• Militia likes this

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:10 AM

The last car you used with him spawns out there, so if you're driving a different car that will spawn outside the gate and his tailgater will spawn on the driveway..

Mr. Muramasa
  • Mr. Muramasa

Corsair

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

it once spawned in the middle of the road for me once, but get this: Jimmy was standing next to it, and was blocking the road, which caused both lanes to stockpile cars trying to get past. I laughed so hard when I saw this... wish snapmatic would work so that I could have gotten a picture...

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

Why do things like this bother you, it's an extra like 20 feet.

My point exactly

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

Every time it is parked in the street, I also see Jimmy just standing around so I assumed that Jimmy took it and left it there or something.

Guess it's really just multiple spawn glitches, huh?

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:49 PM

Michael's mansion Bugs/Glitches

Due to a spawn error, Jimmy may sometimes spawn in the middle of the street next to his Whippet Race Bike in front of the entrance to the driveway. He will be frozen in place and will not react unless he is harmed, after which he will mount his bike and ride away.

One time this happened to me, and he would NOT move unless I almost ran him over, then he would back off like 8 to 12 inches saying some random crap, then he would be motionless again. I had to almost run him over like 10 times to get him out of the street.

KeepCalm and CarryGun
  • KeepCalm and CarryGun

Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:48 PM

Same thing happened to me, had to Push/Glide Jimmy out of the way of a traffic jam :)

One thing I've not seen mentioned is driving back to Michael's house in his car, only to find the SAME car parked neatly in the driveway.....

(Same car, same colour, same plates, same mods).

Spawn glitches aplenty at Casa De Santa.

ihavcandygetinthevan
  • ihavcandygetinthevan

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:02 AM

Because he's a rich asshole with an expensive car. He probably parks in disabled spaces when he goes grocery shopping.

Naw, he probably parks 50 miles away on some other store's disabled parking spaces, then walks to the grocery shop.

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:09 AM

The last car you used with him spawns out there, so if you're driving a different car that will spawn outside the gate and his tailgater will spawn on the driveway..

Including the submarine, which is hilarious. 

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

Every time it is parked in the street, I also see Jimmy just standing around so I assumed that Jimmy took it and left it there or something.

Guess it's really just multiple spawn glitches, huh?

I know what you mean

0_0.jpg

Plus I was once in the sub and switched character and when I switched back some time later Michael somehow did this.

0_0.jpg

• clevertrev, Drunken Cowboy and bootswitdafur like this

Mr. Muramasa
  • Mr. Muramasa

Corsair

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:33 AM

Plus I was once in the sub and switched character and when I switched back some time later Michael somehow did this.

0_0.jpg

"I'm such a rich asshole, I can park a submarine in the middle of the road and act like its natural!"

~Michael Townley/De Santa

• Miamivicecity and Drunken Cowboy like this

Mr. Muramasa
  • Mr. Muramasa

Corsair

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:26 AM

http://gtaforums.com...cloning-itself/

So apparently Michael's mansion clones garage parked cars now???

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

Emperador de Viruz Ántrax

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:21 PM

Makes way for me to bring out my sweet Cognoscenti Cabrio if f*ckhead Jimmy don't glitch or park that bike in my way and I don't see! f*cking kid!

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:32 AM

it is rather "depressing" considering the vast space in his house/ around it! but yet he chooses to park outside it does indeed baffle me, that's micheal for you though  :yawn: one of the reasons i prefer Franklin! (killed off trevor :evilgrin:)

Mr. Muramasa
  • Mr. Muramasa

Corsair

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

it is rather "depressing" considering the vast space in his house/ around it! but yet he chooses to park outside it does indeed baffle me, that's micheal for you though  :yawn: one of the reasons i prefer Franklin! (killed off trevor :evilgrin:)

YOU JUDAS YOUR JUST LIKE HIM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users