Gta 5 Online Principe Nemesis --NEED HELP OBTAINING ONE--

25 replies to this topic
EagleOfAwesome
  • EagleOfAwesome

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

So I've been searching online for the Nemesis (motorcycle) for quite a while now, and I cannot find this thing ANYWHERE! I'm being driven mad trying to find it, I've looked in about 4 different spawn points, and for hours at a time, while riding a bike also... Still, nothing.

If anybody would like to shed some light on my situation, help me find one, give me one, dupe one, or trade something for it, then I would probably complete all your sexual fantasies for helping me with said transaction, I can even help with money if that's the case.

Find me on Xbox Live, gamer tag: EagleOfAwesome
Message me saying something about the Nemesis and I will get back to you

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:55 PM

Why would you want a terrible bike? There's so much better. If you haven't found one by tomorrow, I'll use the save editor to get one and throw in north yankton plates (even though they look crap so no idea why people want them). I'm busy downloading a game. :D

Mr Nefarious
  • Mr Nefarious

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:27 AM

Okay if you really want one and have exhausted all options, here's what works post 1.09:

Call Martin and request missions until you get Out of Court Settlement. (You can keep calling and getting different missions every 3-4 minutes until it's offered.)

Drive around upper Vinewood LSC / downtown area. Bikes will be driving around and switch models every ten minutes or so. As long as you leave the lawyer driving around alone, you can save the Nemesis in your garage during the mission.

I'd take your sexual fantasies offer, but I'm afraid you would just end up a disappointment. Anyway, good hunting.

EagleOfAwesome
  • EagleOfAwesome

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:13 AM

Why would you want a terrible bike? There's so much better. If you haven't found one by tomorrow, I'll use the save editor to get one and throw in north yankton plates (even though they look crap so no idea why people want them). I'm busy downloading a game. :D

I want it because it isn't terrible, it's among the top 5 fastest, and it's also better then the Sanchez off road, I've driven it before and I just like the feel, it's like one of those weird connections between a man and his virtual motorcycle, anyways, I'll keep searching, thanks for the help

Okay if you really want one and have exhausted all options, here's what works post 1.09:
Call Martin and request missions until you get Out of Court Settlement. (You can keep calling and getting different missions every 3-4 minutes until it's offered.)
Drive around upper Vinewood LSC / downtown area. Bikes will be driving around and switch models every ten minutes or so. As long as you leave the lawyer driving around alone, you can save the Nemesis in your garage during the mission.
I'd take your sexual fantasies offer, but I'm afraid you would just end up a disappointment. Anyway, good hunting.

Hey... Don't nock me, till you try me;)

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:16 AM

The best thing to do really is to just go about your business but check pretty much every motorcycle you pass in free roam. They're easy to pick out when you get moderately close. Mainly because of the single exhausts either side of the rear wheel. It also says "NEMESIS" on the fuel tank as I'm sure you know.

The one I had just drove past my apartment as I was driving out. I've sold it now. Unfortunately.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:18 AM

buy a double T or PCJ600 (or whatever that things called)

then drive around the main LSC with it for awhile, a nemesis should spawn in the parking lot

if not, switch sessions and try again. maybe even try invite only sessions, i've had faggios spawn in the LSC parking lot in an invite only session a few times

EagleOfAwesome
  • EagleOfAwesome

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

Lord sweet baby jesus nipples found it, drove out of my apartment for about 5 minutes and this beauty was just being driven around by some douche... Yeah, he's dead, I have the bike, all is good, thanks for the help guys!

The best thing to do really is to just go about your business but check pretty much every motorcycle you pass in free roam. They're easy to pick out when you get moderately close. Mainly because of the single exhausts either side of the rear wheel. It also says "NEMESIS" on the fuel tank as I'm sure you know.

The one I had just drove past my apartment as I was driving out. I've sold it now. Unfortunately.

If you want me to duplicate the one i just found, just message me on xbox!

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:28 AM

Lord sweet baby jesus nipples found it, drove out of my apartment for about 5 minutes and this beauty was just being driven around by some douche... Yeah, he's dead, I have the bike, all is good, thanks for the help guys!

Congrats!

I have no spaces right now but I'll keep that in mind buddy, thanks.

EagleOfAwesome
  • EagleOfAwesome

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:33 AM

Congrats!
I have no spaces right now but I'll keep that in mind buddy, thanks.
Yeah, no problem, you can add me if you want, I don't really have anyone to do missions with right now or anything... So I'm kinda just cruising on my bike

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:31 AM

I have the Nemesis for both of my toons. I like it because it was my first PV on my first toon. Just holds a sentimental value. I suggest to stop looking for it but when you see a naked bike check if it's the Nemesis. You'll go insane looking for it. Even the Martin mission is not a sure thing. May take you hours to find it doing that mission. 

It's not the fastest bike even when fully modded but it's nimble and sounds awesome. Reminds me of my old DRZ400SM before I had to give it up when I became a father. -_-

EagleOfAwesome
  • EagleOfAwesome

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:46 AM

I have the Nemesis for both of my toons. I like it because it was my first PV on my first toon. Just holds a sentimental value. I suggest to stop looking for it but when you see a naked bike check if it's the Nemesis. You'll go insane looking for it. Even the Martin mission is not a sure thing. May take you hours to find it doing that mission. 

It's not the fastest bike even when fully modded but it's nimble and sounds awesome. Reminds me of my old DRZ400SM before I had to give it up when I became a father. -_-

Haha, the good old days, well I found one, thanks for the tips tho!

Winning001
  • Winning001

Essential NPC

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:52 AM

If you're on 360, I can SP  to MP glitch one in on saturday

JayWeazel
  • JayWeazel

Chips, dip, and prostitutes.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:42 AM

Try Invite Only sessions as well, if you aren't already.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

Sniping your mom....

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:50 AM Edited by Doktor Gott, 09 February 2014 - 10:51 AM.

Not much help, but I've rarely seen them spawn..

Got mine on one of two times I've seen it happen... :/

And as for all the Nemesis haters.. seriously, it's beyond unreal off-road and above average on-road, so it's a winning combination..

JayWeazel
  • JayWeazel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:17 PM

According to GTA Wiki, there's a 100% spawn in the Mission "Lost in Transit".

Not sure if that's true though.

EagleOfAwesome
  • EagleOfAwesome

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

You can't get vehicles from missions that spawn them in on purpose, and there is, there's 4 that spawn, I've already tried

JayWeazel
  • JayWeazel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:29 PM

You can't get vehicles from missions that spawn them in on purpose, and there is, there's 4 that spawn, I've already tried

Did you take it to your garage during the mission?

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

Sniping your mom....

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

Shame your Xbox or I'd have offered to come in session riding mine to see if any spawn, but like I say, I've seen them twice in all my time on GTAO...

That's why I'll never ditch mine...

oh and Rockford Hills area is the place I've seen them spawning.. so watch out round there...

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:17 AM

Aww, I've been looking for one for a while. This has motivated me to start up the search again.

Jet Jacuzzi
  • Jet Jacuzzi

Stunt Dolphin

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:26 AM

this works 100%.

Get any Simeon mission and start it on a motorbike around his dealership.

DON'T DO THE MISSION.

Just cruise between LSC and his place and bike model spawns will cycle every 3 minutes. check the LSC parking lot, front and back parking lots around his dealership and also parked on the roads around the dealership.

Once got, make sure you've got an empty space in your garage, drive in, come out on foot.

Now kill yourself and fail mission. done.

I did this 3 days ago and it worked fine.

Although, I'm not a fan of the bike tbh, probably selling it to put the new available cars after 1.10 that have just been announced.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

Sniping your mom....

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:40 AM

this works 100%.

DON'T DO THE MISSION.

Just cruise between LSC and his place and bike model spawns will cycle every 3 minutes. check the LSC parking lot, front and back parking lots around his dealership and also parked on the roads around the dealership.

Once got, make sure you've got an empty space in your garage, drive in, come out on foot.

Although, I'm not a fan of the bike tbh, probably selling it to put the new available cars after 1.10 that have just been announced.

This work with cars you reckon?  I need sometihing to speed up some classic car spawns (esp hardtop Mananas) and I've got a open top Manana already... wondered if it might promp the game to start spawning stuff..

Jet Jacuzzi
  • Jet Jacuzzi

Stunt Dolphin

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:06 AM

this works 100%.

DON'T DO THE MISSION.

This work with cars you reckon?  I need sometihing to speed up some classic car spawns (esp hardtop Mananas) and I've got a open top Manana already... wondered if it might promp the game to start spawning stuff..

Might do, I got my Manannananana gang hardtop by actually doing an invite only session, driving a muscle car and driving between the stadium and this location here 

eventually it turned up on the highway at the back of the stadium, 5 in a row.

If you're not having much luck after 5 minutes start a new invite only session.

I do think that there is a logic behind car spawning and it's not just random as I've always managed to get all the rares I wanted by doing this method, and I don't believe in glitching and stuff.

Also I look on youtube vids and comments, really helpful.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

Sniping your mom....

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

this works 100%.

DON'T DO THE MISSION.

Might do, I got my Manannananana gang hardtop by actually doing an invite only session, driving a muscle car and driving between the stadium and this location here 

I do think that there is a logic behind car spawning and it's not just random as I've always managed to get all the rares I wanted by doing this method, and I don't believe in glitching and stuff.

Thing is I had one.. then when I drove it round Mirror Park area they spawned like crazy... now I drive an open top and there's none to be seen...

It's my own fault for wanting to swap my garages around... :facedesk:

Jet Jacuzzi
  • Jet Jacuzzi

Stunt Dolphin

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:19 PM

this works 100%.

DON'T DO THE MISSION.

Thing is I had one.. then when I drove it round Mirror Park area they spawned like crazy... now I drive an open top and there's none to be seen...

It's my own fault for wanting to swap my garages around... :facedesk:

Heh, I get bored and do it all the time, sell a car I spent about 200k on for about 30k. Get a new car in, don't like it, then begin the hunt again for the car I just sold...D'oh.

I sold my Manana Hardtop in the end as I was using it as a pimply cruising car and people just seemed to love blowing me away all the time and I saw too many people with it too. I also don't really like fighting  back so.

Replaced it with a slammed Youga van, which people seem to ignore. 

0_0.jpg

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

Sniping your mom....

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:22 PM

but... but... it doesn't have flames on the fenders!!!

:cry:

Nah, I've kind of had a bit of the same thought and my main character was getting wasted too easily cruising round in the likes of Peyotes, Tornados and Mananas... Figured she could at least do with the transport to go with the weaponary, so it's either bikes or sports cars with a couple of exceptions..

My second character though is her layaround sister who cruises around in classics and other oddities such as the hearse...

Only problem is, they;'ve both got Aseas, so one's going to have to go...  then again, getting to lvl 32 isn't that dififcult, so I can get the stickerbombs done again I suppose...

Jet Jacuzzi
  • Jet Jacuzzi

Stunt Dolphin

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

but... but... it doesn't have flames on the fenders!!!

:cry:

Nah, I've kind of had a bit of the same thought and my main character was getting wasted too easily cruising round in the likes of Peyotes, Tornados and Mananas... Figured she could at least do with the transport to go with the weaponary, so it's either bikes or sports cars with a couple of exceptions..

My second character though is her layaround sister who cruises around in classics and other oddities such as the hearse...

Only problem is, they;'ve both got Aseas, so one's going to have to go...  then again, getting to lvl 32 isn't that dififcult, so I can get the stickerbombs done again I suppose...

Sounds cool :)

I like the roleplaying element, had a guy pull me over in a cop car, I got out and stood by my car.

He then messages me saying I've got no tax and insurance and to make my car open to all so he can impound it!

I did and he drove off with it :(

I thought it was too funny to not allow as I was driving a complete sh*t box I'd just stolen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users