Quantcast

» «
Photo

Making a movie in Multiplayer looking for players!

No replies to this topic
Tatresia
  • Tatresia

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

Hello there community!

I have had an idea for quite some time now, and that is to make a mini movie in GTA IV Multiplayer and post it on Youtube.

I have the capture card and the editing tools. So right now I'm looking for mature and dedicated people to preform in my Movie.

It will be a Movie of a real life movie called ''King Of New York'' and if you haven't watched it, I suggest you do it! It is a 90's style underrated gangster movie set in New York (obviously). If you need to know more about it just google the name. But my movie will be an adaptation of that gangster flick.

It will all be recorded on Xbox 360 so that means limitations so no trainer (unless a moder joins). But these limitations can be well overcome with good camera angles and well preformed scenes. And the real movie itself does not have that many complex scenes that require extreme conditions.

We will have fun recording the movie, and everyone will get their fair shoutout.

Here is what I require from you:

- Mature and dedication.

- Respect for each other.

- Xbox 360.

- Headset (it comes for free with every xbox so no bullsh*t)

And that sums it all up, if you have any more questions don't be shy! Write in this comment section or if you're interested to join

Message me on Xbox Live GM: Tatresia

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users