3 replies to this topic
high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:36 PM

I have a Galaxy android on o2.

When I try to access GTAforums on my browser I get a message that tells me to verify my age.

Im 22 so I am an adult.

Could someone tell me why it is blocked on my phone by o2 and why they let other forums through that relate to GTA.

A few other forums are blocked too.  Tried them out for testing purposes.

Are the web developers or site owners aware of this issue and is it known.

Can anything be done because it turns out its too complicated to verify my age...long story short...no ID and no CREDIT CARD.

This annoys me as I like this forum and would love to use it on my phone.

Thank you.

Justin..
  • Justin..

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:54 PM

Not that it helps. It's bloody stupid things like this exist given that you need to be 18 to get a contract. Unless you're PAYG ? But still don't you have a driving licence? How have you got to 22 with out needing ID anyway!!!

(null)

high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

Not that it helps. It's bloody stupid things like this exist given that you need to be 18 to get a contract. Unless you're PAYG ? But still don't you have a driving licence? How have you got to 22 with out needing ID anyway!!!

(null)

Fair point bud. let me elaborate.  My driving licence is not valid anymore in the uk so I cannot use it.  Passport got lost years ago after my last holiday and now has expired even if I did find it.

My priceplan is PAYG and I will never get a contract again after a bad experience. 

This sucks badly and it should be up to me what I use my phone for. NOT o2.

Do they pay for my internet on my android? No I do.  They really suck sometimes.

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:21 AM

Does it ask you to enter a captcha? Not sure about age, but depending upon your country, hosts block you or verify if you're human.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users