Photo

Swiping Kings: The Race Continues

47 replies to this topic
Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:54 PM Edited by Jimmy_Leppard, 30 December 2014 - 07:34 PM.

Mission series status: Finished

2ikqe13.png

Hi, guys. After finishing my previous mission series called ''Code Of Silence'', here's my new mission series of 2014 called ''Swiping Kings: The Race Continues''.

I WOULD ENCOURAGE EVERYONE WHO'S THINKING ABOUT PLAYING THIS MISSION SERIES TO CAREFULLY READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST BECAUSE IT'S VERY IMPORTANT.

For those who don't know, the ''Swiping Kings'' mission series has been going on for a while and this is the 4th mission pack in the series. Now, this next few things are really important. All who haven't played ''Swiping Kings: Prequel'', ''Swiping Kings'' and ''Swiping Kings: Sequel'' mission packs, I HIGHLY suggest you to play them first because you won't be able to catch up with this mission pack's story since it's connected to the previous three mission packs of the series. So, I would like you to play the three mission packs first. Here are the links to each of the original topics of the mission packs, in each one you'll find a link of the ZIP file with all the missions of the mission packs in them. In order:

1. Swiping Kings: Prequel - http://gtaforums.com...-kings-prequel/

2. Swiping Kings - http://gtaforums.com...mission-series/

3. Swiping Kings: Sequel - http://gtaforums.com...mission-series/

Now, to this mission pack.

Theme song:

''Swiping Kings: The Race Continues'' takes place a month after the last mission of ''Swiping Kings: Sequel''. This mission pack is finished and it consists of 11 missions + the Prelude mission. All my missions are connected to each other, so I suggest you play them in order which you are able to follow in this topic.

Summary:

After helping agent Howard Loom catch and kill the former Major of the SAS/Special Ops Soldier gone criminal called Dominic Riley, Zack, John and the rest of the team got exonerated of all criminal charges until that point. They all started a new quiet life with no criminal activities whatsoever which lasted for a month. After a month of clean and quiet life, the team is brought together once again due to the murder of Jason, their friend and partner from the team. The man behind the murder of Jason is Lex Riley, Dominic's older brother and the leader of a ruthless secret street racing crew from Liberty City, who is now after Zack, John and the rest of the remaining team because of a revenge for his brother who they killed a month earlier in order to stop him from causing a new World War. Zack, John and the rest of the team are brought together in order to avenge their good friend Jason and stop Lex from killing anyone else from their team.

Characters:

Character name: Zack O'Conner
Character description: One of the protagonists/playable characters. He is an expert thief and an amazing street racer. He's been living in Los Santos since the team got exonerated for taking down Dominic Riley.

Character name: John Skyler
Character description:
One of the protagonists/playable characters. He's an amazing street racer and an expert thief, also a professional criminal who escaped prison once. He's not afraid of anything or anyone.

Character name: Julie Dawson
Character description:
John's girlfriend, a good racer, tough girl who doesn't like to be pushed around. She adores speed and cars.

Character name: Lex Riley
Character description:
Dominic Riley's older brother and a leader of ruthless secret street racing crew from Liberty City. He's dangerous when relaxed, but right now, driven by the feelings of revenge, he's even more dangerous.

Character name: Takumi Yamaguci

Character description: The leader of Yakuza mafia and the father of Kyoto Yamaguci, a former leader of the 'Black Dragons', Los Santos biker gang from 10 years ago.

Character name: Trey Crome

Character description: Zack's very good friend. They have known each other since elementary school. They also did a lot of jobs alone together back in Vice City and Las Venturas. He's a very good street racer and a pretty tough guy who likes women and party.

Character name: Chris West

Character description: Zack's old friend from Las Venturas. He's an electronics expert and a hacker who also organized racing events around Las Venturas.

Character name: Howard Loom

Character description: The leader of an elite task force in the FBI. Zack, John and the rest of the crew have a long past with him. However, after helping him take down Dominic Riley, this time Loom comes back to help the team bring down the man who wants to kill them.

Character name: Leon

Character description: Jason's and Ricky's friend who lives in Las Venturas. While Jason was alive, he taught Leon about the art of driving.

Character name: Ricky

Character description: Jason's and Leon's friend who lives in Las Venturas.

Character name: Tanya

Character description: Leon's sister.

Mission list:

ZIP FILE WITH ALL THE MISSIONS: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/31657 

Chapter 1: The unknown enemy

Prelude mission - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/25781

1.) Introduction - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30301

2.) Face of the unknown - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30327

3.) When the past catches up - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30342

4.) Adrenaline chase - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30359

5.) Price of a retribution - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30370

6.) Backup of the truth - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30383

7.) Mercenary of the united - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30490

8.) Hazard maneuver - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/31539

Chapter 2: Game over

9.) Heroes of different worlds - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/31615

10.) Clean commotion - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/31655

11.) Ending credits mission - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/31656

• Martin_GDF likes this

KowalskiGuy
  • KowalskiGuy

One average penguin, one average member title.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:47 PM

So. The new Swiping Kings is gonna be out even before release of FnF7? And with the title without the word "Sequel"?

Spoiler

For that, I'm GONNA find time to play. :D

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:38 AM

Nice, another Swiping Kings. Good luck, I'm gonna try this out. 

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:56 AM Edited by Jimmy_Leppard, 08 February 2014 - 08:06 AM.

@ Be Kowalski - Well, this Swiping Kings isn't strictly following the story of FnF7 cause it will be out on April 2015 and I can't wait that long. So, I just took it upon myself and filled in the blanks I don't yet know about FnF7 my way, so it definitely ain't gonna be anything like the movie, but still, you know.. It'll be interesting to see how different my story will be from the original one they're making right now once the FnF7 is out :)

@ The Odyssey - Thanks a lot, man :) However, I really suggest you to play all other Swiping Kings mission series if you haven't already cause it will definitely help you understand this mission pack 100% :)

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:13 AM

@ The Odyssey - Thanks a lot, man :) However, I really suggest you to play all other Swiping Kings mission series if you haven't already cause it will definitely help you understand this mission pack 100% :)

Already have. :) 

• Jimmy_Leppard likes this

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

Update: 2nd mission released. Have fun, play the missions and don't forget to give me feedback, guys :)

Also, a quick note. Some of you might have noticed that the ''Prelude'' mission for this mission pack isn't numbered in the mission list. That's because it's like the intro or the pre-first mission spoiler for this mission pack, but I included it in the mission list since it's practically the beginning of this story. :)

nitrousoxide
  • nitrousoxide

Jimmy Leppard's Dupe Account

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

OMG another mission pack by jimmy?? will play this soon and give feedback. good luck !

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:17 AM Edited by KD himan, 09 February 2014 - 05:18 AM.

Hi Jimmy Leppard. i played your missions, they are amazing! i really like the way you made that guy throw the spraycan and spread gas everywhere. really love it.  by the way i get the solution about the logo. those are NFS fonts and flame text fonts. i downloaded them. now i also can make a logo like yours.  :colgate:  :colgate:  :colgate:

For example - look at my signature, i made it on my own for my upcoming MP  :lol:

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:33 AM

@ nitrousoxide - Thanks, man, looking forward to your feedback :)

@ KD - Thanks a lot, man, I appreciate your feedback :) Haha, nice :D Good luck with it :)

• KD himan likes this

nitrousoxide
  • nitrousoxide

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:12 AM

just played the missions.. AWSUM. I waited for months for new swiping kings, finally. jimmy cant wait for next mission. its nice how you play with zack and john, the animations are great, special mission was first, very intriguing ending. (Y)

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

Hey, thanks man, haha :)

Update: 3rd mission released. Have fun, play the missions and give me feedbacks, guys :)

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

Oh! Man another (MP) by jimmy leppard awesome and amazing topic really like it so much :santa:

I like the spraycan throwing technique and i will played your new missions and give your mission feedback.By the way awesome image you have put in your topic :)

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

Oh! Man another (MP) by jimmy leppard awesome and amazing topic really like it so much :santa:

I like the spraycan throwing technique and i will played your new missions and give your mission feedback.By the way awesome image you have put in your topic :)

Hey, thanks man, I'm glad you like it :) Anyway, I suggest you play the first 3 Swiping Kings mission packs before this one if you haven't already to understand the story fully since they are connected :)

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:01 PM

Ok! Sir I will playing your first 3 missions pack and then give your missions feedback :santa:

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:31 AM

Update: 4th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and don't forget to give me feedback, guys :)

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:58 AM Edited by The Odyssey, 10 February 2014 - 08:58 AM.

Things are starting to get quite heated, very intriguing as always. Cant wait for the next mission. . 

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:55 AM

Things are starting to get quite heated, very intriguing as always. Cant wait for the next mission. . 

Yeah :) Thanks on the feedback, man :)

More mission on the way, so stay tuned :)

nitrousoxide
  • nitrousoxide

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:56 PM

played last two missions.. omg, those jester guys was hard to run away. nice, I wonder what happen next. waiting for more missions !!

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:30 AM

Thanks, man, I appreciate your feedback :)

Update: 5th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and give me feedback, guys :)

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:37 AM

Wow man, you're really active making missions, I played the first and it was awesome, gonna try the other ones :)

Good luck with the MP man, I remember that the first part of SK was one of the first MPs I've ever played hahaha

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:16 AM

Wow man, you're really active making missions, I played the first and it was awesome, gonna try the other ones :)

Good luck with the MP man, I remember that the first part of SK was one of the first MPs I've ever played hahaha

Hey, man. Thanks a lot, I'm glad you liked the first mission :) Well, I'm looking forward to your feedback then, just be sure you played all the missions of the previous 3 mission packs so far to understand the story completely :)

Update: 6th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and give me feedbacks, guys :)

• Viscosity likes this

nitrousoxide
  • nitrousoxide

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:54 PM

just played last mission and the cutscenes are amazing, specially last ones. I like mixed gameplay with both characters, cant wait for next missions!

danik18
  • danik18

DYOM User

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:54 PM

Hell yeah! I just love Swiping Kings. Can't wait for the next mission.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

♠♠The Gangsta‘♠♠

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:10 AM

Great Missions amazing cutsene :)

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

Thanks a lot, guys, I appreciate the support :)

New mission is on the way, I have some other stuff I need to take care of with my private life, but I'll be looking into releasing a new mission soon. :)

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

Update: 7th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and give me feedback, guys :)

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:47 AM

Just wanted to say the Swiping Kings series got me into the Fast and Furious franchise. I'm really into racing movies now. 

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:49 PM

Just wanted to say the Swiping Kings series got me into the Fast and Furious franchise. I'm really into racing movies now. 

I'm very glad to hear that, buddy :)

mc.jocco
  • mc.jocco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:01 PM

I played all seven missions and I cant wait for next mission. I have to ask... Are you still working on this?

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

I played all seven missions and I cant wait for next mission. I have to ask... Are you still working on this?

Please don't bump this topic. He will bump it himself if he has something to say about this MP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users