Photo

How low will some players go?

72 replies to this topic
KYScout
  • KYScout

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

Ok I get tank griefing, I really do. Sometimes I will hound someone after they have attacked me for no good reason.

But last night, this just takes the cake.  A guy was tank griefing, surprise surprise, so I went to get my tank. After hitting him a few times, he constantly just started blinking. so I figured it was a network issue. He blew me up while blinking and I know I hit him at least 5 times. Ok. So I went and got another tank, same thing, he was blinking the entire time while killing people. I hit him at least 10 times with both tanks and he just kept firing and blinking.

So, not only are you a tank griefer, but you are a glitching tank griefer?

Can Anyone  get any lower?

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

Wow yeah, that is hilariously pathetic. I mean you're already in a tank, do you really need to be invincible as well?

• Chuck Finley, Lamborghini1335 and urban_RED_NECK like this

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

NOT a little passive-aggressive bitch

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

Ok I get tank griefing, I really do. Sometimes I will hound someone after they have attacked me for no good reason.

But last night, this just takes the cake.  A guy was tank griefing, surprise surprise, so I went to get my tank. After hitting him a few times, he constantly just started blinking. so I figured it was a network issue. He blew me up while blinking and I know I hit him at least 5 times. Ok. So I went and got another tank, same thing, he was blinking the entire time while killing people. I hit him at least 10 times with both tanks and he just kept firing and blinking.

Invicibility glitch innit?

Simple solution, roll your tank over him and keep it on top of him while he remains stuck there blinking...

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

Simple solution, roll your tank over him and keep it on top of him while he remains stuck there blinking...
Yes because rolling over a guy in a tank shooting at you is so effective.../sigh...read man...read.
  • rnb010 and urban_RED_NECK like this

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

Yeah, attention to detail is pretty cack I admit when I'm attempting to rush work out of the door and reply to a thread..

if that is the case that's beyond lame..

Personally I'd file a report for nonsense like that...

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

Almost as bad as you killing me in FM after I made you $20K in survival when you died in almost every round.
  • blakeney, Deathmaker158, urban_RED_NECK and 14 others like this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

Yes because rolling over a guy in a tank shooting at you is so effective.../sigh...read man...read.

Not sure why this reply bothered you, as I would have recommended the same thing. 

In my encounters with glitching/phasing/blinking players, rolling the tank atop them and sitting there has always been effective.

Perhaps something didn't translate from your recounting and we missed it. Or, you could try the suggestion in the future?

I dunno. ;)

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

He said he was in the tank while doing the invincibility glitch. Kind of hard to drive a tank over another tank
  • Lamborghini1335, urban_RED_NECK, LuapYllier and 2 others like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

KY? did you kill smoked after leaching a survival and getting the 20k?

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:21 PM Edited by Omnifarious, 07 February 2014 - 05:23 PM.

Not sure why this reply bothered you, as I would have recommended the same thing. 

In my encounters with glitching/phasing/blinking players, rolling the tank atop them and sitting there has always been effective.

Perhaps something didn't translate from your recounting and we missed it. Or, you could try the suggestion in the future?

I dunno. ;)

Oh for Christ's sake people... HE'S WAS IN A TANK! READ, you're on a place dedicated to written language communication, SO ACT LIKE IT. IF you still don't get it. I'll say it very slowly and sarcastically... He, was, IIIINNNN, a, TANK. A T, A, N, K, TAAAAANK. The method you two suggested would not work, because he was in a tank. A TANK. ...tank

• GSXRSpeed, blakeney, Lamborghini1335 and 8 others like this

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

I hope I'm not getting tarred with inside-the-tank-ignorance brush any more, I've admitted I misread it and explained why..

• blakeney likes this

Pb76
  • Pb76

gaming veteran

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:29 PM

Was someone in a tank?
  • gizz01, bootswitdafur and semah like this

KYScout
  • KYScout

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:29 PM Edited by KYScout, 07 February 2014 - 05:32 PM.

negative. I did not kill someone after leaching a survival mission, I was in a car when I ran up on this douche in a tank. he was killing everyone, so I went and got my tank to even the odds, but this looser used the flashing glitch over and over and could not be killed WHILE HE WAS IN A TANK.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:32 PM

Get any lower?

I would say real life criminals and murderers etc. I understand that the tank issue is frustrtaing but like I have said a number of times just switch lobby if it is effecting you so much.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Gangsta

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:32 PM

Just park your tank on the c*nt.
That'll teach him...
  • codename_duchess likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

That'll teach him...

I feel that people are now purposefully doing this to antagonize me. :|

• KnobCheez, BrownMattHall and ZeroSafe5615 like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:37 PM Edited by beat_savy_9, 07 February 2014 - 05:40 PM.

negative. I did not kill someone after leaching a survival mission, I was in a car when I ran up on this douche in a tank. he was killing everyone, so I went and got my tank to even the odds, but this looser used the flashing glitch over and over and could not be killed WHILE HE WAS IN A TANK.

ok, I was just checking :)

I feel your pain, those damn cheaters, it's as if they've never even heard of honor amongst psychotic sociopaths, my goodness.  :sigh:

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

Funny reading some of these replies.  You can't exactly park a tank over somebody that's already driving a tank.  Unless of course you have some Super Size Tank maybe?  In any case, if he was being that big of a b**ch using both the Character Swap exploit, and griefing in a tank; I would just try to get the whole lobby to use the In Game Report tool for Exploits on him.  Then repeat every 10mins, or whatever the cool down time is.  Enough reports come in, and Rockstar will most likely Cheat Pool him, or one can hope ban.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

I hope I'm not getting tarred with inside-the-tank-ignorance brush any more, I've admitted I misread it and explained why..

No. Some tard tried to defend your mistake.
  • Tabula Rasa likes this

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:25 PM

literally every session i've played the last 3 days has at least one glitcher and when i've called them out on it they usually say "what you talking about?" and then either suddenly quit glitching or leave the session. seems it's getting pretty common to see these days.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:29 PM

Killing a player who is in passive and trying to sell a car at LSC. Happened to me the other day. For some reason the door wouldn't open so i got out of the car and walked to the door and it said "you must have a vehicle." So i figured it was fixed. I walk 10 feet to my car and the instant i get in the car some douchebag who must have been watching me, killed me. I was seriously pissed. I laid into that cheap motherf*cker on the mic. I hate assholes like that.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:31 PM

That'll teach him...

He was in a f*cking tank. How can you park your tank on top of a tank.

You are the 2nd person on the first page to suggest this stupidity.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:33 PM

I'm not sure if people are trolling or not. It's gotten to the point where I can no longer filter the actual idiots from the people who waste what little talent they may have with trolling.

Let me try, OP.

OP saw a bad man who was already in a tank. Okay. Bad guy in tank.

OP used HIS tank to try to stop him. 2 tanks now. Bad guy tank, scary. Good guy tank, yay!

Bad guy tank starts blinking like he just respawned. Boo, invincible bad guy tank, boo.

Good guy tank can't park on top of bad guy tank.

There. Maybe that will help the players too naive to read.
  • blakeney, Timely and djmatao like this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

Why did the OP take the bad guys tank and not try to run him over with it. I think he should have winked back...the bad guy was obviously flirting with him.

J/k

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

Invisible tanks. Talk about no skill. He deserves cheaters pool. Id report him to the FIB. Seems like a fair exchange.

Let him buy another profile, that will teach him. I thought if the purge taught us anything, it's just play the game; cheating isn't worth it at this point.

IROCZFOX
  • IROCZFOX

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:51 PM

Pro tip.

You should've ran him over and parked your tank on top of him. Derp.
Haha! I probably just gave OP a heart attack.
  • KnobCheez likes this

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

*picks up tank in a cargobob and drops it in the ocean*

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

So with this invincibility glitch, if you are in a vehicle does the vechicle also flash or is it just the character?  I think this is where the confusion is coming from.  Obviously if the player is flashing inside the tank you wouldn't know as you can't see them unless the tank was also flashing.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

Almost as bad as you killing me in FM after I made you $20K in survival when you died in almost every round.

I rarely agree with you but yeah that sh*t pisses me the f*ck off.

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

what an asshat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users