@nkjellman - 1. They will be moved away a bit so they aren't right next door to each other. Doing it too much as X-Seti mentioned might decrease the performance but it will be trial and error till we get it right.
2. Adding more timecyc zones should relatively easy, it's not something I've looked atm. Worst case scenario we will have to sacrifice some default weathers for VC & LC, or maybe look into reloading a different time cycle if your in VC or LC.
3. I personally would like this to be an add-on sort of mod, depends on how much has to be changed to get this mod working properly.
4. I would think it would look horrible, again most likely the mirror will disappear if you look out to sea like with anything that spawns outside the bounds.
5. Guessing you mean manipulating the midpoint of a object? Don't think that will work, object will most likely disappear still.
6. I would like to in the future, but they will be add ons to this mod.
This mod will be done properly, I'm not interested in alternatives like putting LC/VC into a interior or something. If we can't do this properly then I'm not interested in continuing.
@X-Seti - 9000x9000 won't work I don't think. We can in SALA only double it (6000.0*2, 12000.0*2, 24000.0*2 etc.) so 12000.0*2 is the next up that we can use. I don't think there is a big performance drop for SA when rendering more water, but it will be the sectors that we have to worry about. If the performance gets bad then we'll move the map to the centre.
Other news! I forgot about the seabed for VC.....