Photo

Likes/dislikes even plays not working

89 replies to this topic
paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:44 PM Edited by paulmgrath, 07 February 2014 - 02:45 PM.

Earlier today i was trying to get my newest job High Speed Ring scored so played it 3 times with randoms over the space of a few hours, however the track is still unrated showing no likes dislikes or plays is anybody else noticing this?

The only way i noticed was because it was a new track would be hard to tell on a well played track only using the like% unless you knew and checked the plays after a round
Anyone else having this problem?

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

Yeah there is another guy with a thread in here asking same question.

Mr Grandis
  • Mr Grandis

Scratch Here: ███████

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

Earlier today i was trying to get my newest job High Speed Ring scored so played it 3 times with randoms over the space of a few hours, however the track is still unrated showing no likes dislikes or plays is anybody else noticing this?

The only way i noticed was because it was a new track would be hard to tell on a well played track only using the like% unless you knew and checked the plays after a round

Those stats are not live update (Seems to be) 

Fachuro
  • Fachuro

Streamer

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

Stats always been f*cked up on Socialclub, wouldn't give them too much attention.  I once had 5 playthroughs there on a map I just created, it's riddled with bugs just like the rest of GTA, GTAO and SocialClub.

guitarone01
  • guitarone01

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:11 AM

Anyone else's stats updated yet? Mine haven't changed since last Wed. even though I know for a fact new players have played. Really upsetting that I'm not getting the votes, good or bad.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:00 AM

Strange thing: all my races I host aren't updating, but one of my races I've only hosted once (weeks ago) is getting likes every day. I also had a race get 10 likes while I didn't host it for weeks....

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

A) no my races have not been updating for at least a week...hopefully the votes will post later and are not just lost.
B) people can and do bookmark your races and run them on their own at times...you can get votes out of the blue if people do really like your stuff.
  • EarthboundMysfit likes this

Danzeman
  • Danzeman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

Every time I log in i get a notification saying I have some RP from people liking my races but they never seem to go up in the stats

Cloud21
  • Cloud21

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

Having the same issue. Its doing my nut in as really trying to get my race noticed.

NibbsTM
  • NibbsTM

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:49 AM

Mine aren't updating either, it's pretty ******* annoying when all my stuff looks abandoned.

EarthboundMysfit
  • EarthboundMysfit

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:29 PM

Made a race last night, played it once with one guy, and it says 100%.

Had made 3 races about a week ago, played them between 50-100 times(but didn't play them yesterday), and they STILL say "Not yet rated"...

Not only them but the other 10 or so races of mine that i have been playing in the past week seem to have unchanged percentages and likes.

Looks like the problem might be fixed but the past weeks worth of plays and votes are gone forever, which honestly makes me a little hot under the collar.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

Still broken for me lol. Wonder what the issue is with it. 

Bet there is nothing on the support site for it either. 

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

Rockstar Verified Creator

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

Made a race last night, played it once with one guy, and it says 100%.

Had made 3 races about a week ago, played them between 50-100 times(but didn't play them yesterday), and they STILL say "Not yet rated"...

Not only them but the other 10 or so races of mine that i have been playing in the past week seem to have unchanged percentages and likes.

Looks like the problem might be fixed but the past weeks worth of plays and votes are gone forever, which honestly makes me a little hot under the collar.

The game is riddled with bugs. I can auto-invite crew members to a DM/race/job, but if I go under the invite option "from crew" it says none are online.

i have simply come to expect all these bugs.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

This has been fixed. 

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:40 PM

Mine are still NOT updating :(

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:08 PM

so I'm not the only one having this problem then! its so annoying rockstar need to fix this

Danzeman
  • Danzeman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:23 PM

Mine updated after the 1.10 update, but stuck at the same stats since. It would be nice for them to update in real time. I did notice that the stats don't tally up with the awards page either. Reeling them in is at 54, yet on the mission page I have 70 plays just for one of my deathmatches.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

Yeah it got fixed and is now broken again. 

Ever since the cloud outage a week back nothing is working 100 percent. 

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

Lol my stats page say I have a total likes of over 10k. Sure wish I could find them on the race pages.

guitarone01
  • guitarone01

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

Lol my stats page say I have a total likes of over 10k. Sure wish I could find them on the race pages.

My stats say over 10k likes as well. But also says I've published 43 races. Nowhere near that unless it's counting updates. Then that might be accurate.Would be nice if they could get this fixed. I played one of my races with at least 100 new players yesterday and still shows all 0's.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

Updates do count.

Danzeman
  • Danzeman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:09 AM

Every time I update one of my creations, it resets all stats back to 0

guitarone01
  • guitarone01

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:38 AM

Every time I update one of my creations, it resets all stats back to 0

Has always been that way. If you change anything, even one letter in the description, the systems sees it as not being the same race. This sucks for changes that don't have anything to do with the actual map. However it makes sense if you did anything with checkpoints or props. If you modify those it basically creates a new race and the past stats should no longer apply.

liz0815
  • liz0815

The Doomseeker

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:25 AM

Hey Folks,

I'm having the same issue (PS 3). With me the problem seems to occur since the title update (Valentine's Day) and so far no change. I contacted support and in case I^ll get a helpful answer, I'll let you know. But at least it doesn't seem to be an isolated issue, which could be a sign that R3 will be trying to fix it... *fingers crossed*

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

im on xbox and same for me.before last patch everything was normal.

liz0815
  • liz0815

The Doomseeker

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:17 AM

Update: Now some have updated, others not, maybe these likes are lost or the thingy is just lagging several days or weeks behind...

guitarone01
  • guitarone01

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:42 AM

I find it strange that I can publish a new map and 5 minutes after the first play the stats update for that first play. But, it can be played with new players countless times after and the stats never change. I have one map that's been stuck on 2 plays for the past two weeks even though I have friends that constantly host it. Others randomly change every few days but in now way to what they should be.

guitarone01
  • guitarone01

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:47 AM

Another strange thing that happens is it seems every time I post a comment in this thread, some of my stats update. Just checked and my map that was stuck at 2 plays has now jumped to 135. I'm interested to see what happens after I post this ...

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

Mine apear to have registered votes from last nights run. I am assuming whatever votes we missed are gone forever.

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

Last night my job's stats have been changed.I think they fixed it or trying to fix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users