38 replies to this topic
Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

Ironically, I do have sinus ha ha. Have been having this for the past 2-3 years. It's terrible and it makes you feel drowsy and grumpy. It's even worse if it happens while you are sleeping.

I've tried everything but it just doesn't stop. Haven't had serious issues with it for the past two weeks though (Except for some light sneezing today, not so bad as it usually is though) but that's probably because I finally cut down on some foods.

Problem is most of them are my favorite foods. :(

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:26 AM

I tried to stop sneezes today by putting my tongue on the top of my mouth. It worked one half of the time.

• theadmiral likes this

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:44 AM

I am so jealous of people that are healthy. I have spent a big chunk of my life in hospitals, due to cancer, a rare form of spina-bifida, a very sevear case of chrons disease, having no immune system, I have had sepsis (infection of the blood/organs) 40+ times been in septic shook 5, had multiple blood clots that almost killed me.

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:20 AM Edited by Shyabang Shyabang, 09 February 2014 - 01:20 AM.

Hey you guys. I ate some (over-priced) salmon the other night and it was a little bit raw. I felt sick the next morning; upset stomach, burping and like I was going to throw up; generally unwell. Someone suggested I should induce vomiting. I haven't had success with that in the past, so I didn't try it, but have any of you done something like that for what I assume was food poisoning? What's your technique?

Drink a lot of water.

• MarshalMoo likes this

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:39 AM

Hey you guys. I ate some (over-priced) salmon the other night and it was a little bit raw. I felt sick the next morning; upset stomach, burping and like I was going to throw up; generally unwell. Someone suggested I should induce vomiting. I haven't had success with that in the past, so I didn't try it, but have any of you done something like that for what I assume was food poisoning? What's your technique?

Drink a lot of water.

Yeah, that's not an alternative treatment at all because everyone I talked to about this told me to do that.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Eh.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:44 AM

I think I might have diabetes.

My mom had diabetes until she died. We always induced vomiting, and that seemed to work. :^:
That makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. lmao

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:15 AM

Requesting an alternative remedy for shoulder strain. Thanks.

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

Requesting an alternative treatment to make farts smell good. Or any treatment at all, really. Much appreciated.

make total annoy
  • make total annoy

tilgi dem ikke; de vet hvad de gjør!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:20 PM

This seems to be about what we in Norway call hag advice - The best one is to swallow a tiny hand of unground pepper if you feel a cold approaching - while this may absolve you of your illness, it will aid and make it much less of a bother. I thought this might fit here, considering there's a lot of colds going around

• MarshalMoo likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users