What I'm going to try tonight

17 replies to this topic
SupraDork
  • SupraDork

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

A friend of mine struggled with trying to carry a dead cow back to Michael's house using a forklift.  The cow's corpse will stay on for approximately 100 meters before slowly sliding off.

It dawned on me how to perform this task so I'm going to give it a go tonight.  There's a bulldozer in the construction site in the centre of San Andreas.  The excavator/blade is large enough to carry a cow corpse.  So, I'm going to drive it out to the cattle ranches kill a cow or two, put the cow(s) into the excavator/blade, and drive them back to Michael's house where I'm hoping to either place them in the house or just simply dump them in the pool or on the tennis court.

I don't play multiplayer, but I think it would be nice to drive the cow's corpse onto an overpass and drop it onto traffic below while someone recorded the event from a good vantange point.

What do you guys think?

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:10 PM Edited by tresshold, 07 February 2014 - 12:11 PM.

your awesome dude !!!!!

no your not......facepalm. :cookie:

R* are you reading this?

look what you have done !!

• stjimmy3 and LiquidNitrogen like this

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

lol. where do you people get these crazy ideas.

seriously though try to get a live cow to the red spot at the hippy camp or the sacrifice rock.

if you look around just south of the dirtbike track you will conveniently find a forklift, a bulldozer and cows.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:52 PM

I think it would be nice to drive the cow's corpse onto an overpass and drop it onto traffic below 

What do you guys think?

I think you need to get some therapy.  :blink:

ForJagler
  • ForJagler

Hail Talos!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:01 PM

Buddhists are going to sue you, lol xD

SupraDork
  • SupraDork

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:12 PM Edited by SupraDork, 07 February 2014 - 02:12 PM.

I think it would be nice to drive the cow's corpse onto an overpass and drop it onto traffic below 

What do you guys think?

What?  Why?  What's wrong with dropping dead cows from overpasses onto vehicles driving at high speeds?  It's perfectly normal!  Don't you see?

your awesome dude !!!!!

R* are you reading this?

I just know that, deep down at the bottom of your heart, you are admiring my creativity... and... R* knows exactly what they have done... muhuhahahahaha!!! ...or... MOOhuhahahaha!!!

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:42 PM

I really had no idea what you were "going to try tonight"... I still had to look though... glad it was just falling cow related mayhem.

This illustrates my point I've made many times, that Rockstar needs to give us the ability to pick up any in-game props and carry them around... at least in this case you can pick up the cow with a machine, which is good... but say I wanted to drop that circular saw or that table with the blueprints on it from the top of that big building which is under construction... pfft, I'm outta luck.... granted a cow is too big for a character to pick up, but this does illustrate that there are many of us that like dropping things off of other things and onto other things below those things... its like a hobby to some of us... or at least a drunken pastime.

• krashr likes this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

What do you guys think?

What?  Why?  What's wrong with dropping dead cows from overpasses onto vehicles driving at high speeds?  It's perfectly normal!  Don't you see?

your awesome dude !!!!!

R* are you reading this?

I just know that, deep down at the bottom of your heart, you are admiring my creativity... and... R* knows exactly what they have done... muhuhahahahaha!!! ...or... MOOhuhahahaha!!!

did you try cargobob them to?

if so?....

does it work?

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

You couldn't get someone to film it because there's no animals in multiplayer dimbus
  • Jahgee likes this

SupraDork
  • SupraDork

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:46 AM

You couldn't get someone to film it because there's no animals in multiplayer dimbus

Are you speaking to me?  'Cause if you are, I think you need to have your eyes checked.  I specifically stated that I "don't play multiplayer".  So, whether or not something like that can be filmed in multiplayer is irrelevant. 2 + 2 is 4, 2 + 2 is 4, 2 + 2 is 4...

nextonex
  • nextonex

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:09 AM

The herding mechanic is in the game, why not just direct the cow where you want it to go and then kill it when it gets there. You can herd people too. 

• THE_TREVALEV likes this

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:59 PM Edited by drr26, 14 February 2014 - 05:00 PM.

Sounds amusing. Tape it for us too see what happens.

Edit: in fact a week has passed, did you manage it? :-P

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:13 AM

The herding mechanic is in the game, why not just direct the cow where you want it to go and then kill it when it gets there. You can herd people too.

liar

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:33 AM

img_35TYsC.jpg

Rerxelend
  • Rerxelend

First Person Shooter Aficionado

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:33 PM

Lol that's a quality idea, reminds of me that I'm Alan Partridge Episode "Watership Alan"

SupraDork
  • SupraDork

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:52 PM

Sounds amusing. Tape it for us too see what happens.

Edit: in fact a week has passed, did you manage it? :-P

Damn it.  It's still on my list of things to do, but I always end up screwing around doing something else.  It's hard to have a one-track mind in this game.

nextonex
  • nextonex

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

liar

How so?

Next time you die and end up in Los Santos hospital, go across the street to the theater and aim a weapon a the crowd there, then follow them as they run screaming down the street, freaking out more and more peds, if you get real good, you can get both sides of the street going. It's the most fun when they all try to cross a busy intersection. 

Cows are faster than humans. I would use a dirt bike to herd them. 

Asshole. 

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:14 AM

Holy cow!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users