• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:09 AM

So I'm roaming around in freemode, full lobby. I notice a high priority vehicle just popped up. Usually I ignore it in full lobbies since I'm usually not the only one after it, but this time I decided to try. I arrive to the car with zero conflict between other players. As I approach the car, I see its...A TAILGATOR!

I freaked out because I wanted this one for myself. I mapped my apartment on the GPS, which was located right in the middle of the city. Yeah, definitely gonna get killed if I try getting over there. So I went to the Dynasty 8 property site on my phone and ended up buying the Eclipse Towers, APT 40 because it was the closest distance. Ended up spending all of my money in the process, but who cares, I was going to finally own a Tailgato!. So I'm rushing over to my new apartment, heart beating fast, checking the map for any white dots near me. I finally arrive and when I pull up to put my new car into the garage I get " You cannot put this vehicle in your garage". Yeah...I should have known better.

At least I have a new apartment :bored:

lol that is a big fail

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:14 AM

Such epic fail much disappointment very unfortunate wow

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:02 AM

OP has been given a home in the story thread.

http://gtaforums.com...stories/page-33

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users