Mansion DLC?

12 replies to this topic
Golli Knows
  • Golli Knows

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:53 AM

A lot of talk around all these mansion add-ons and hackers digging into the coding.

What do you guys think about this?  Do you think there will be other options than just the homes on the lenny-avery website?  I sure hope so.

I know a lot of people are getting sick and tired of these lame apartments that all look the same... :sui:

But, damn I would absolutely love to have this one :cool: 
0_0.jpg

• Lamborghini1335 likes this

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:34 AM

Umm go play play station home then...

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:39 AM

The reason they dont sell homes is because it wouldnt make sense having all these different people living in one house online. Apartments work because of there ability to house multiple residents at once.

Mind Blown. 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:02 AM

if there is no legit link that leads to this info you heard about then i call bs go play sims and try hard to simulate gta5 online

c0n4orm
  • c0n4orm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:05 AM

Pretty sure the rumor of mansions is from people seeing the website from a quest you get with Trevor. But with all of the for sale signs etc all over the place I see no reason why they won't eventually open something like that up but I doubt any time soon. 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:31 AM

Go to your eyefind and search Lenny
It will show Lenny Avery Realty. The site is dead in MP, but if you go in SP it works. There is a map with properties and you can get directions and waypoints like Dynasty. I didn't see this till just recently
I went and checked out some of the houses with Trevor.
One of the garages actually opened and closed and Trevor had a good time with one of girls he picked up on the corner. ;)

Golli Knows
  • Golli Knows

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:46 AM

if there is no legit link that leads to this info you heard about then i call bs go play sims and try hard to simulate gta5 online

some pretty good theories are in the game itself...

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:07 AM

i would only be interested in the mansions if they have 10 car garages 

statistic
  • statistic

not running for anything.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:14 AM

What do you want a mansion for anyway?  As it is, I never use my apartment.  All I want is a second 10 car garage in Sandy Shores to go along with my apt in the city.  Just a nice dusty warehouse in the boonies, nothing fancy.

How about if I promise to buy cash cards to fill the garage up...  

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:21 AM Edited by Gasmasks, 09 February 2014 - 12:23 AM.

To be honest it doesn't really matter if multiple people own the same house. This isn't a role playing game and they make little effort to add an immersion factor. It would be just like your apartment, an instance where if you go in, it's your own interior. Would be nice to have options too. Just say the houses are 'similar' or 'close together' have multiple options so the houses are theoretically down the same street, despite being different variations of the same instance. Easy sh*t.

When this game come out all of my friends thought there was a mansion in the game, but there isn't though. Would be good to own one. Like the other poster said, let's get to own a second garage which range the same as the others 2-10 cars depending on the cost. 

I'd like to have the option to live in a trailer in Sandy Shores as well, or have an apartment in Paleto Bay. That would be much better, living in Los Santos is getting boring and a complete change of scenery to Blaine county would be greatly appreciated. Maybe condos too? That could work instead of mansions because it's the same concept. Just houses within a block of flats. Same thing really.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:19 AM

some pretty good theories are in the game itself...

yeah just like the mt chiliad mural of a jetpack yet there is none right ?

Blondarus
  • Blondarus

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:16 AM

The only reason I'd want a mansion is if I had the option to go all Tony Montana, buy myself a tiger and greet house guest with 'my little friend'  :D

c_elliott83
  • c_elliott83

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

Dont kick my a$$ for this opinion but heres a suggestion... What about having some houses in multiple areas, like gated communities? When you go through the gate its like a passive mode thing, no boby can shoot in, or out. You can walk around the area like a real neighborhood? Just a option they could do.

• Red Lynx 23 and JordanVito like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users