Photo

GTA IV Iron Man Mod

8 replies to this topic
ak47gun
  • ak47gun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:06 AM

Good day to all.. I have currently Moded my GTA 4 to IronMan, SuperMan and Hulk... everything goes well but the scripts are disabled during Multiplayer LAN.. its enabled in Online Party Mode but i dont play Online.. i have multiple computers connected to LAN.. we can connect but we cant use the mods.. it says "You cant use these script because its considered cheating in multiplayer" so are there any ways to enable these mods? maybe coding to unlock the scripts so that we can enable these mods and fly around and shoot missiles with each other..? 

any help would be appreciated..

InfamousSabre
  • InfamousSabre

Harpocrates

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

Unless you want to rewrite the entire script... No.
Thats just how JulioNIB programs things. Your best bet would be to contact him directly, but I feel even that wont get you very far.

julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:02 PM

that MP question is a hard task because of two things:

1 - I dont have MP to test, my original GTA IV dont connect to god damn Live because microsoft fuc$ed it up. I dont have a safe computer to test with IV:MP and cant make sure that what works in IV:MP will work in official MP

2 - Mainly because of first issue and because of a lot of people saying sh$t to me because my mods are being used for cheating or crashing servers i decided to add an option to block the online mode but leave the party mode running, but in that time i didnt researched too much and forget about this native method that may help: IS_IN_LAN_MODE.

what i gonna do is add this as a secondary exception but i can't confirma that the mods will work as they work in single player, i will be back to this post with updated versions so you can test and see if works in LAN

• InfamousSabre likes this

julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:26 PM

thats the file:

http://www.mediafire...lan_test(3).zip

just the scripts, test and tell me if you can use in LAN mode so i can make a update for each one, if possible send me a PM on my fanpage, its easier to me see the notification there:

http://www.facebook.com/GtaIVScripting

• InfamousSabre likes this

InfamousSabre
  • InfamousSabre

Harpocrates

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

I love being wrong about things like this :)

julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:02 PM

so, it worked or not?

rahul123
  • rahul123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:40 PM

i checked it for lan 1.0.7.0...i can only spawn an enemy..but cannot become hulk myself!!!!!!! not checked ironman and superman,,,please fix this bro :(

rahul123
  • rahul123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:31 PM

Works works now!!!julio is the best!!!thanks man for.giving that file...:)

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

A simple guy

• Members
  • India

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:06 PM

Wow guy awesome :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users