Quantcast

» «
Photo

IS THE BAWSAQ DONE-ZOH?

13 replies to this topic

Poll: BAWSAQ (22 member(s) have cast votes)

SHOULD WE HAS BAWSAQ??

1. Yes absolutely (14 votes [63.64%])

Percentage of vote: 63.64%

2. No, we should use another stock market (4 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

3. I think either is fine (4 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote
BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:54 AM

I just watched wolf of wall street and let me say...that Martin Scorcezey sure must like his coke lol. but for seriousness, Whats up with the bawsaq? Even in single player my Ammunation shares is like 3 bucks a pop...unfreakenbeleivable.

I know hackers must be behind this and that kind of unfortunate. Let me just ask straight up:

How can we make the stock market work for online? What do you think is best?

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:56 AM

I'm gon' diddly don dag nabbed sure as manure that Rockstar have forgotten about it just like heists and that we are screwed.

JayWeazel
  • JayWeazel

Chips, dip, and prostitutes.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:56 AM

Huh?

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:57 AM

No stock market. Hell no. They can't even maintain the supposed "in-game economy" as is.

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:58 AM

I'm gon' diddly don dag nabbed sure as manure that Rockstar have forgotten about it just like heists and that we are screwed.

Yeah your probably right...sucks man.

I mean I love killing people, but I would love managing a stock portfolio too. It had so much potential

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:01 AM

Yeah your probably right...sucks man.

I mean I love killing people, but I would love managing a stock portfolio too. It had so much potential

Maybe one day, we will get our ballsacks to suck dry of any money we can get, but, it just doesn't seem incorporatable in the game ATVM.

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:10 AM Edited by Lazysunday88, 07 February 2014 - 06:11 AM.

It would be a welcome addition if R* could make sure it wasn't exploitable and there were no glitches with it and that it wouldn't become unbalanced.

So no.

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

Special Crates are a myth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:16 AM

It would be a welcome addition if R* could make sure it wasn't exploitable and there were no glitches with it and that it wouldn't become unbalanced.

So no.

What Mr. Humes here said ;) It would be a nice feature to have for making some serious money. On the other hand i don't want another "maintenance period" that removes the billions of glitched stock market money that would surely come.

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:19 AM

So no.

What Mr. Humes here said ;) It would be a nice feature to have for making some serious money. On the other hand i don't want another "maintenance period" that removes the billions of glitched stock market money that would surely come.

Not to mention, legitimate players would be absolutely crushed.  Legit players would invest money into it and when the waves of hacked or glitched money came through stock prices would hit the floor and your legitimate money...

500px-And_its_gone_original.jpg

• WBaker likes this

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

Special Crates are a myth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:21 AM

So no.

Not to mention, legitimate players would be absolutely crushed.  Legit players would invest money into it and when the waves of hacked or glitched money came through stock prices would hit the floor and your legitimate money...

Ohh yea. If an update were to come around i would invest alot of money in Ammunition and LSC while it's cheap. If that money got removed Rockstar would be hearing from me. I guess it might just be best to keep it locked... sadly.

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

I think it was originally intended to be a feature (and it would have been a pretty cool one at that, I think) but I believe they scrapped it for good. One reason is what others have mentioned: it would be inevitably hacked/exploited. Another would be that it seems like something very difficult to not only maintain but also to keep going indefinately. It would have to be consistant across all servers at all times to make any sense at all and that might take more resources than they are willing to use. And also, cash cards. I hate to bring them into it, but it would be a deterent to their cash card sales if some players knew there was a chance to get rich (or even a healthy profit) off the stock market instead. Sadly, I think the last one is THE reason.

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:12 AM

I'm suprised rockstar hasn't opened the BAWSAQ for one reason. Once everyone has invested a lot of money in it they could make it collapse and it there would be a Great Depression and then bam! we're all broke. CASH CARDS

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:20 AM

SCORSESE 

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

1st. wtf is a done-zoh?
2nd. stop with the reddit grammar crap and make a proper poll/thread. you are not funny, its stupid and childish. live life outside of meme's.

3rd, and lastly: why just now do you make a poll about a stock market that has never functioned in gtao? its just more evidence of a broken online experience and why people glitched. they were promised stock market's and heists... still, neither.

not only has it been dead like your style, but it will never come back.

get a life op.

• Ethereal_NYC likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users