[CALL] Night Call

40 replies to this topic
Deathdime89
  • Deathdime89

Night Caller

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

Was good playing with you guys yesterday. Sorry for not being an inspiring conversationalist, my English gets progressively worse when I'm tired and I'm not that chatty to begin with. :p

Lol, it was good playing with you also. Look forward to doing it again! 

WHAT!?
  • WHAT!?

The Bullshifters

• The Precinct
  • United-States
  • Best Member Named after a Stone Cold Steve Austin Catchphrase

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:18 PM Edited by WHAT!?, 17 February 2014 - 03:20 PM.

Was good playing with you guys yesterday. Sorry for not being an inspiring conversationalist, my English gets progressively worse when I'm tired and I'm not that chatty to begin with. :p

Hey man, after you left the game last night me and Jeffers ran into this weird monument in the desert.

acrfwj3.jpg

Tried to climb it a few times but it kept flinging him back to earth. Finally just pushed it over with our cars. lol.

Also, a welcome to CrimsonLithium to the crew!

• Deathdime89 likes this

Its Jeffers
  • Its Jeffers

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:04 PM

Hey man, after you left the game last night me and Jeffers ran into this weird monument in the desert.

acrfwj3.jpg

Tried to climb it a few times but it kept flinging him back to earth. Finally just pushed it over with our cars. lol.

Hahahaha that was so fun. I wanted to see how high I could get but couldn't get barely half way. :(

Deathdime89
  • Deathdime89

Night Caller

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

acrfwj3.jpg

Hahahaha that was so fun. I wanted to see how high I could get but couldn't get barely half way. :(

Well looks like the good old boys "Jesse" and "Mr. White" are at it again. 

Booze
  • Booze

Love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:25 PM

Sorry for ignoring your invites earlier, was rolling with me AoD brethren.

WHAT!?
  • WHAT!?

The Bullshifters

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:32 AM

It's cool. We had gotten ourselves into some event playlist R* had setup and were getting people to join. That new Shotgun Wedding DM is pretty good.

WHAT!?
  • WHAT!?

The Bullshifters

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

39LrkZT.jpg

This keeps happening to me.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:18 PM

I love and hate when things like that happen.

0_0.jpg

Also Nightride FM should have been in this game and the cheetah should have stayed as a testarossa. The new one looks like ass imo.
  • Deathdime89 likes this

WHAT!?
  • WHAT!?

The Bullshifters

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:18 PM Edited by WHAT!?, 05 March 2014 - 11:19 PM.

Yeah, you know I tend to really only listen to music that's usually branded as some kind of rock. I didn't get into Kavinsky until I figured out that one of his songs is this groups namesake. I'm not even sure what it's classified as but it's awesome. The music has a great vibe to it. I ended up getting introduced to the movie Drive though the music as well. I was bummed when I read about Nightride FM. That would have been a major improvement to the game's lack luster soundtrack. I was really disappointed with GTA V's radio selection. It got stale fast. I can still listen to the Vice City, San Andreas and IV soundtracks. So I'm at a bit of a loss as to what happened here. On the vehicle side of things, I hope Rockstar give us some more sports classics and we end up with a Vice style Cheetah. That'd be excellent. :^:

• Sweets and Deathdime89 like this

Deathdime89
  • Deathdime89

Night Caller

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:53 AM

Yeah, you know I tend to really only listen to music that's usually branded as some kind of rock. I didn't get into Kavinsky until I figured out that one of his songs is this groups namesake. I'm not even sure what it's classified as but it's awesome. The music has a great vibe to it. I ended up getting introduced to the movie Drive though the music as well. I was bummed when I read about Nightride FM. That would have been a major improvement to the game's lack luster soundtrack. I was really disappointed with GTA V's radio selection. It got stale fast. I can still listen to the Vice City, San Andreas and IV soundtracks. So I'm at a bit of a loss as to what happened here. On the vehicle side of things, I hope Rockstar give us some more sports classics and we end up with a Vice style Cheetah. That'd be excellent. :^:

I think a lot of it has to deal with R*'s budget. Personally, I would let them do what ever the hell they wanted, because they will make it back. I think the publisher had to set a budget limit though, and R* probably met that limit far more quickly than they thought would be possible. 

• WHAT!? likes this

WHAT!?
  • WHAT!?

The Bullshifters

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

I think a lot of it has to deal with R*'s budget. Personally, I would let them do what ever the hell they wanted, because they will make it back. I think the publisher had to set a budget limit though, and R* probably met that limit far more quickly than they thought would be possible. 

It's a possibility, but I would think by now Take 2 would just be handing a blank check to Rockstar. lol.

Anywho, where is everybody? Well here is some of the latest...

We had a successful touch down...

zUxUsKZ.jpg

Hung out in Los Santos Customs

J6nwghE.jpg

Sanchez became a member of the gang.

lekkzLO.jpg

Welcome, Sanchez.

OmmbbwA.jpg

Created a new Deathmatch as well! http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1064996275

:^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users