• This topic is locked This topic is locked
117 replies to this topic
LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

Has anyone else got more than 10 mil since the purge? Legit or otherwise?

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:11 PM Edited by blk95ta, 07 February 2014 - 02:12 PM.

I know people who do. Of course i can't see it for myself but they have done the adder tank glitch and have 11 or 12 million. I sold 10 adders bought in 1.07 over the course of a week after the purge and with mission money and regular car sales am up to just over $9 million myself.
  • godziller likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:21 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 07 February 2014 - 02:23 PM.

Otherwise,i got 40.000.000.

in a crapfest gameworld as GTA O there is no reason to stay legit imo. I started legit and didn't enjoy GTAO because its so much about $... I however never grief people/spawnkill and i'm a real kind player. So i don't hurt anyone with my $/weapons/cars.

I will never enjoy GTA V online as much as i did with GTA IV. The friendly fire off lobbies where the most fun i ever had since i started gaming. Untill those asshat douchebag hackers ruined it to the ground. The airport alone who pretty much forced everybody to keep close to each other, while not being to shoot eachother up. sometimes up to over 10 ppl racing around, doing stunts, drag races and crashing up cars ect was amazing. And a level 1 had as much possibility as a level 10. *Levels where for levelwhores only as it should be like PS3 trophies and XBOX achievement whores* 'not ment in a negative way' you get the point.

And the races.. such nice and awesome, you had to use some skills and not catup or slipstream bs.

The whole $ system is broken as hell and online is nothing but a never ending griefing deathmatch fest. 

• saintsrow and TimelyMeerkat like this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:25 PM

in a crapfest gameworld as GTA O there is no reason to stay legit imo. I started legit and didn't enjoy GTAO because its so much about $... I however never grief people/spawnkill and i'm a real kind player. So i don't hurt anyone with my $/weapons/cars.

I will never enjoy GTA V online as much as i did with GTA IV. The friendly fire off lobbies where the most fun i ever had since i started gaming. Untill those asshat douchebag hackers ruined it to the ground. The airport alone who pretty much forced everybody to keep close to each other, while not being to shoot eachother up. sometimes up to over 10 ppl racing around, doing stunts, drag races and crashing up cars ect was amazing. And a level 1 had as much possibility as a level 10. *Levels where for levelwhores only as it should be like PS3 trophies and XBOX achievement whores* 'not ment in a negative way' you get the point.

And the races.. such nice and awesome, you had to use some skills and not catup or slipstream bs.

The whole $ system is broken as hell and online is nothing but a never ending griefing deathmatch fest. 

I wasnt implying anything with the question that required that rant...the first statement would have sufficed.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

I wasnt implying anything with the question that required that rant...the first statement would have sufficed.

I don't care much about the fact you only would like the first statement and not a rant included with it. It comes with it, so deal with it and move along.

You clearly are one of the part of the GTA community that doesn't even notice the fact that saying stuff like this after asking a question, makes you look like a total dork. 

That being said, you're not the only one. Pretty much the entire GTA community is nothing but these asshats united.

• ZeroF0rce likes this

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:11 PM

Oww a cap of 10 mil lol. 

Been years since I have seen a Sanyo TV! 

Sned
  • Sned

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:37 PM

Dam buy a new tv ouch......

burn

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:44 PM

Not sure if you purchased any funds in the past from Shark cards. But I read the Rockstar cash card guidelines and they do limit you to so much purchased within certain time frames. Not all that information was cut and dry, they didn't post set limits but they state that they designate those based on multiple factors. Send a rockstar support ticket in if it still persists.

Pic is too big. Here you go.

http://i.imgur.com/pCACsih.jpg

EDIT: I have enough money for it. $50 is 4000 MS Points. So....

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

DeathByGenocide
  • DeathByGenocide

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:51 PM

more money than sense, nuff said.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:53 PM

I don't care much about the fact you only would like the first statement and not a rant included with it. It comes with it, so deal with it and move along.

You clearly are one of the part of the GTA community that doesn't even notice the fact that saying stuff like this after asking a question, makes you look like a total dork. 
That being said, you're not the only one. Pretty much the entire GTA community is nothing but these asshats united.
And you are clearly part of the asshat GTA comunity.
I assure you I am not the one in this exchange making a fool of himself.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

lol a $50 cash card, that is a year of ps plus with 3 new games a month. Oh well it isn't my money. 

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

A cash limit would mean two things that I'm sure we're all expecting anyway:  First, heists won't pay sh*t.  Second, Bawsaq is never going to be online.

• saintsrow and JohnDoe7125539271 like this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by blk95ta, 07 February 2014 - 04:16 PM.

Unless they come out with some new content like mansions with 20 car garages and/or the ability to own multiple garages, there isn't much sense in having more than $10m anyway. I already own everything in the game and am sitting on $9m just waiting for something to spend it on. My garage is full and i don't feel like replacing any cars.

Yes i was gifted money but before the gift i was pretty much in the same situation with $10m in the bank and nothing i wanted to spend it on. I had the buzzard, tank, and a few other pegasis vehicles. I just went back and bought all the stuff i probably wouldn't have if it werent for the gift.
  • ZeroF0rce likes this

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

If there is a cap, it most likely as R* hears and knows all these squeakers are online. And many parents don't give a crap if their kid plays as long as it keeps them occupied. But if one gets agile of account info and burns through a good amount of money on cash cards, the parent would blame R*.
  • saintsrow and beat_savy_9 like this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

If there is a cap, it most likely as R* hears and knows all these squeakers are online. And many parents don't give a crap if their kid plays as long as it keeps them occupied. But if one gets agile of account info and burns through a good amount of money on cash cards, the parent would blame R*.

Haha reminds me of the end of Home Alone 2. "Kevin, you spent $967 on room service?!?!?"

Change room service with cash cards lol.

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:22 PM

Only thing I noticed from the first picture was the Bomb-omb (You have the same as me) and the Mario statue

• theNGclan likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

Wow.

Rockstar has actually tricked themselves into believing that money gives you a real advantage in this game.

Hilarious. 

Gabi_Gatillo
  • Gabi_Gatillo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:06 PM

I have $35, 678, 356
  • LuapYllier likes this

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:08 PM

45270914.jpg

PSplayer
  • PSplayer

Heist me!, Babe !

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

IMO: cashcards should be intended and designed for people who dont want / cant play more then a few hours each week

when i reached level 70 and had 2.6mlj saved with pretty conservative play, i knew it would take ages to get a buzzard, tank and 2 or 3 nice cars and i started to money glitch  (again since lvl25)

the irony i see is: their inflated prices lure even more people to the forums and youtube to find shortcut's

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

I love how if you have no money in your wallet and you try to use a telescope or buy a hooker it sends you to the xbox or psn store for a cash card instead of simply saying "you must have cash to pay for these. Please withdrawel some from your bank." As if purchasing a cash card in that situation would even do anything since the cash card money would get deposited into your bank anyway.
  • saintsrow, dedlee, beat_savy_9 and 1 other like this

Docfrost
  • Docfrost

Shichibukai

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:25 PM Edited by Docfrost, 07 February 2014 - 06:38 PM.

I seem to have posted in the wrong place.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:31 PM

"Lol" at all the people bashing him because he actually has spare money to spend on stuff such as cash cards.

I've never heard of a cash limit of any sort for this so, no idea what it could be.

• theNGclan likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

Don't know of any cap. Did you contact support? If not, you should. They usually respond in a few days tops. At least they have for me in the past.

This is the universe telling you not to waste your money and not to encourage this type of crap from game companies. Listen to the universe dude.

What a load of bull. Nothing wrong with donating/supporting a company if you enjoy their product. Granted a few things should be done by R* first in my opinion, but spending $50 bucks is no thing. That's a cheap pair of shoes......

Don't listen to these haters. Wish you best of luck.

Rockstar made an extreme amount of money with GTA V.

Unless it's for DLC, they don't need anymore, trust me.

It's for sever maintenance, DLC, updates, Bug/exploit fixes, and etc. GTAO is even free. It costs money to run it. I rather not "trust you", when you make an ignorant statement as you have. Get out of here with that entitlement attitude. Be happy you get to play at all.

• Odesza likes this

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

I have $9M and $0 of it is from cash cards. Maybe there is a CC limit but the bank account limit is higher than $3.5M

If you already have 7 million why the hell would you buy a $3.5 million cash card?

Report back when you've earned another million .. Perhaps they limited the number of characters available in the money field.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

Don't know of any cap. Did you contact support? If not, you should. They usually respond in a few days tops. At least they have for me in the past.

This is the universe telling you not to waste your money and not to encourage this type of crap from game companies. Listen to the universe dude.

What a load of bull. Nothing wrong with donating/supporting a company if you enjoy their product. Granted a few things should be done by R* first in my opinion, but spending $50 bucks is no thing. That's a cheap pair of shoes......

Don't listen to these haters. Wish you best of luck.

Rockstar made an extreme amount of money with GTA V.

Unless it's for DLC, they don't need anymore, trust me.

It's for sever maintenance, DLC, updates, Bug/exploit fixes, and etc. GTAO is even free. It costs money to run it. I rather not "trust you", when you make an ignorant statement as you have. Get out of here with that entitlement attitude. Be happy you get to play at all.

Dis_gon_b_gud.gif

687129.gif

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Work Writer's Discussion 2016 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]
    Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:42 PM

It would  be Smurfberries all over again. 

PSplayer
  • PSplayer

Heist me!, Babe !

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:52 AM

US$ 1.300.000.000+ and counting , who's ignorant ?!

You seem confused : They should be happy i bought their game and keep playing it

a game is as good as the total experience, as it stands now .... with only Legit play ....  this game would be a grind/farm fest and Suck!

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:07 AM

Pfftt, Cash Cards are so 2013...

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:14 AM

Spending real money on virtual money? Nah.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users