Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who has earned honest money since 1.09 release?

83 replies to this topic
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:33 PM

I've been making money 100% legit since day 1.

:r*:

• Kracus likes this

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:36 PM

Bounties, Ballers, Armored Trucks

I don't do missions at all and I can easily buy full ammo (explosives) several times every time I play without really going lower on money.

When I see that I spent too much money, I do one or two missions and I'm fine again...

It's super easy to earn money....

• 8up local likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:43 PM

Same here. I think I've made roughly 9 million so far. I have about 700k spread out between my characters and bank at the moment. Almost all of my money was spent on cars.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:46 PM

Same here. I think I've made roughly 9 million so far. I have about 700k spread out between my characters and bank at the moment. Almost all of my money was spent on cars.

Made 12mil so far haven't really been playing actively for awhile now and finished my full car collection a long time ago, spent all my money on cars as well.

I'm sure there are complete legit players that have made triple what I have though.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

BUFFALOVE

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

I got $725,000,000 from the inactive-user-invite-only glitch.

You might want to check the title of the thread you are posting in...

Don't acknowledge the dumb sh*t he posts. It makes his dick hard when people do.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:51 PM Edited by 8up local, 07 February 2014 - 07:42 PM.

i've only played since 1.09 came out and don't do missions or anything, although i do need to get a few more mods at LSC open. only make my money from robbing stores, armored trucks, selling ballers, stealing cars for Simeon or the occasional bounty. i'm not rich by any means, but i can get what i need and that's good enough for me.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

I really wish missions were in the main free roam lobby and not in it's own lobby seperate from everyone. It would make them so much more enticing to do if I could actually just drive to one on the fly as opposed to loading them. Very poorly implemented.

gulsh
  • gulsh

cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

Me play legit no never i have 8 bil got it first day maintenance came out 

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:09 PM

$2.2 million in jobs since the money wipe.  Mostly due to winning 90% of my DMs and TDMS in Prison Thugzs. 

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:14 PM

After the money removal i was at 215k, since then ive finally made it to over 400k hahaha

o ILL AUDIO o
  • o ILL AUDIO o

M0Dified's Breaker

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:19 PM

No, I usually play GTAO for the missions.. I can care less for FM but when I am just in FM I usually go after Simeon's HPV or armored trucks if they happen to spawn.

I've gone from 550k to 2mil, down to 2k and now I'm back up to 625k.
to all the people saying its hard to make money legitimately on GTAO.. lies!! You're just used getting sh!t handed to you.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:24 PM

Agreed it's easy to make money... Amazing how quick the crew can amass 100k each from missions, races ect... and using the boxes at the end of a mission, assuming the game gives us something useful.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:42 PM

Every so often I notice I have 200,000 in my pocket and I am not entirely sure where it comes from but I don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

I do that sometimes. Log in after a couple of days and Lola will have 100-150k in her pocket, obviously forgot to bank before coming off the time before.

A couple of Simeon vehicles, a HPV, Sell a Baller/Felon GT or two and the cash starts flowing. Lola's biggest problem is she'll modify a car in between and spend 5x more than she makes haha.

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

I'll typically bank money at the end of a day so that when I log on the next time my cash on hand is at $0.  Then I will leave everything I earn that day in cash and bank it at the end of the night, so I know how much I earned that day (less any expenses coming out of the banked amount).  If I want to buy a car, fill up ammo, mod something, etc., I will do it at the end of the night so the money only comes out of what I earned that day (the cash on hand).

If I earn $100k for a day and I go to the custom shop I will try and keep the mods to under that amount so that when I bank my remaining cash for the day, whatever is left over is a positive number.  That means my banked cash amount goes UP 99 times out of a hundred at the end of the night.

Basically I let my cash on hand amount fluctuate, or I let it accumulate for a few days if I want to buy something big, and spend out of that fund while trying not to touch my banked cash at all, which means it is always accumulating.

It's anal, I know, but I am an accountant (auditor) IRL so I actually find some enjoyment out of saving money and watching it go up instead of down.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:01 PM Edited by dewtech_2008, 07 February 2014 - 08:02 PM.

Thats what I try to do, sometimes forget or am logging off in a hurry. haha. 

For some reason, Lola's never seems to spend out of hand when she's got cash in the bank, which is annoying. 

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

Thats what I try to do, sometimes forget or am logging off in a hurry. haha. 

For some reason, Lola's never seems to spend out of hand when she's got cash in the bank, which is annoying. 

Yes, I do wish we could designate which fund expenses come out of.  Some come out of the cash on hand and some come out of banked cash.  It's a really minor thing though.  The way they have it works well enough, at least there are 2 sources which makes it easier to keep things straight rather than just one amount.

Gabi_Gatillo
  • Gabi_Gatillo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

I've made 27 million; saved 5.

Honestly/legitimately.

Bullsh*t. There is no way you can make 27 mil legit. Unless you haven't turnes off ur game since the sweep. U kno damn well u glitched.

TheProphet78
  • TheProphet78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:40 PM

I make billions off of playlist challenges.

As far as I'm concerned it's legit

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Homie

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

I did for a bit but started glitching Franklins buffalo from SP to sell. Its $109 000 so its not a ton but its the easiest and quickest to do alone (as far as I know).
I've got just over $1 300 000 now so it's not making me super rich but all I spend my money on is trying different vehicles out and just racing.
The glitching has made it so I can enjoy racing and missions and not care about payouts. I also care less if people blow up my PV or grief me. Its made the game way better for me.
I still have to watch what I spend so I prefer this to the gifted billions anytime, I just wish I could make equivalent amounts legit.

blackwolfred
  • blackwolfred

HellsWolfPak&Proud

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

I've got 3.7 now,i would have more but i always fully upgrade cars for new recruits to my crew.

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:56 PM Edited by Lazysunday88, 07 February 2014 - 11:58 PM.

I've made 27 million; saved 5.

Honestly/legitimately.

Bullsh*t. There is no way you can make 27 mil legit. Unless you haven't turnes off ur game since the sweep. U kno damn well u glitched.

http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

Here is the link to my profile.  It's not his 27 million earned, but mine is close, at 22.6.  You can see where my cash came from and I can tell you that is all legit.  I am pretty meticulous about selling a vehicle every hour(ish) so 6.5 came from that, but as you can see not even 1/3 of my money came from selling cars.

Bottom line, you are mistaken.  Anyone that plays lots of missions, especially on hard difficulty, and has as much play time as I do, can easily hit $20 million+ in cash earned.  As for how much is on hand at any given time, well I guess that depends on your spending habits.

One note:  I switch to my second character now fairly often, so if the link above shows my chick character, that's not the main one - I haven't spent nearly as much time on her.

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:12 AM

I've won ~200 and lost ~100 races since 1.09, averaging payouts that should be $1-2 million. It's hard to tell though because I keep screwing around in free roam and swapping out cars so my net worth hasn't changed.

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:24 AM

My money has always been 100% legit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users