Photo

Random Events Ideas for SP DLC

7 replies to this topic
hype5870
  • hype5870

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:24 PM

Mods appologies if this fits better in the DLC wishlist topic, I saw none related to Random Events. I was thinking about this with new story mission DLC for single player on the horizon... what are your ideas for specifically the random events that spawn around the city that could be added? For example the armored car spawns, wallet theft spawns, etc that you can get involved with. These are the things that make the city feel more alive and less static.

I'll start it off. If you take the freeways there are cop cars just sitting there doing nothing! We all speed by them anyway. What if they used them to harrass you and make you feel more odd in an environment each character would not normally be? Like Michael in the hood, Trevor in Rich neighborhoods, or Franklin out in the sticks. Every once in a while they could flash red/blue like the ones for friend or foe do now, and they'd either pull you over and just question you if you stop or you could just fire on them or lose them if you didn't feel like messing around. Would help immersion with each character too.

What would you like to see as far as new random events?

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:47 AM

Rape.

Preventing it, I mean.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:05 AM

Car parked on the roadside, with a couple having it going on. LSPD can be called to spoil the fun a bit or one can make some comments, the action can be captured with a mobile, at least, the car can be rammed to scare them a bit.

Amuck driver on the opposing lane. Can't expect some lifesick bastard switching lights off in the night and ramming you in front on countryside.

Full-blown highway pursuit, with helicopters and at least 3 police cars.

Suiciders that can be talked off. Or scared to death and be given new meaning of life.

Hijackers. People who might pull you out of the car and steal your car. Because GTA.

Robbers who don't know where they get their asses into.

Mr.ClaudeFan
  • Mr.ClaudeFan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:21 AM

I really would like to see the return of vehicles from older GTA games, mainly the Deluxo or Hotring Racer from Vice City. Or a DLC where they would make emergency vehicles and the P-996 Lazer available for purchase at Warstock.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:41 AM

Mr.ClaudeFan, you give me a idea of having a sniper encounter.

Someone giving shots on passing vehicles. Precise, but slow and you have to find him and take him out.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:02 AM

Some real random events. Like in Red Dead Redemption. Not the weird, dumbed down ones we got in V. They're all set to spawn in a predetermined location, and most are the same thing every time. There are some unique ones here and there that only happen once, that could have been Random Character missions.

• D3ADSH0T likes this

ZakMc
  • ZakMc

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:28 AM

I always thought that random event where you have the get the purse was so lame, but I think it'd be cool to see random events of convenience store holdups and armored truck holdsups.

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:33 AM

Jack.

Motherf*cking.

Howitzer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users