Photo

Currently serving a ban?

21 replies to this topic
MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:02 PM Edited by MajorWhytey, 06 February 2014 - 11:03 PM.

Anyone currently banned had any word of when their time will be served? Also any news on cash or RP getting wiped after the ban? I checked SC and all cash has been wiped and still banned.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

lawl that's what you get. 

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:13 PM

Gee, I wonder if any threads on this topic have come up recently...

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:13 PM

I wholeheartedly accept the ban.

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:15 PM

A likely DNS kiddie that accepts the consequences of his actions? Let me go outside and make sure the world hasn't ended.

• JoeMamma likes this

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:15 PM

R* is doing their job.

• JoeMamma likes this

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

A likely DNS kiddie that accepts the consequences of his actions? Let me go outside and make sure the world hasn't ended.

Kiddie? Hardly. Full grown adult.
It's only a game.

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:20 PM

joking aside i can actually respect that. Good on you. I have been hearing that some people get banned for a few weeks and other get perma-bans. Contact Rockstar about your situation if you have questions.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:24 PM

joking aside i can actually respect that. Good on you. I have been hearing that some people get banned for a few weeks and other get perma-bans. Contact Rockstar about your situation if you have questions.

Yeah of course. But the time it takes them to reply, the ban will most likely have been served anyway.
I'm just asking what currently banned members experiences are so far.

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Kiddie? Hardly. Full grown adult.
It's only a game.
It's only a game. I wish that sentence was used more here.
Now serve your time and clean yourself up... The trick is to not get caught :)

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Yeah of course. But the time it takes them to reply, the ban will most likely have been served anyway.

Every time i have opened a support ticket about something serious i always got a reply in about a day and a half or less. No one here is going to know anything about your ban, only R*.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

failgull.jpg

• Ninjambie likes this

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

Every time i have opened a support ticket about something serious i always got a reply in about a day and a half or less. No one here is going to know anything about your ban, only R*.

Of course not, as every case in individual. As you will see if you read properly, I was asking what peoples experiences have been so far while serving said ban.

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:31 PM

Of course not, as every case in individual. As you will see if you read properly, I was asking what peoples experiences have been so far while serving said ban.

Well if you had read properly you would have seen that i said there are different types of bans. Bans that last a few days, a few week or perma-bans. There is no way to get reliable info here as no one here know anything about your ban. Contact Rockstar and stop wasting your time here.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:35 PM

First time ban is for two weeks.

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:37 PM

Well if you had read properly you would have seen that i said there are different types of bans. Bans that last a few days, a few week or perma-bans. There is no way to get reliable info here as no one here know anything about your ban. Contact Rockstar and stop wasting your time here.
Why so abrupt with this fellow?

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:41 PM

I'm glad you got banned, I hope you stay banned forever, I hope your xbox or ps3 bursts into flames and your family disowns you.

Or maybe I'm just kidding....Nope, dead serious.

• JoeMamma likes this

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:49 PM

I'm glad you got banned, I hope you stay banned forever, I hope your xbox or ps3 bursts into flames and your family disowns you.

Very mature of you. I'm pretty sure you have done some form of cheating in this game. Whether it be exploiting a glitch or whatever. I bet you even have franks buffalo in your garage.
Like or not, I'd imagine you have been party to cheating in whatever form, harmless or not!

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:53 PM Edited by Ayes, 06 February 2014 - 11:55 PM.

I was banned for 2 weeks for RTM and ISO Modding... kept playing by changing my CID to a new/private one. I just got unbanned yesterday.

Rank was the same but the money was $0. I just sold two Adders I had in my garage and I'm good to go.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:54 PM

Very mature of you. I'm pretty sure you have done some form of cheating in this game. Whether it be exploiting a glitch or whatever. I bet you even have franks buffalo in your garage.
Like or not, I'd imagine you have been party to cheating in whatever form, harmless or not!

Nope, not once. I'm a shining example of how a legitimate player should act, I'm a beacon of hope in an online community plagued with darkness and filth. You would imagine that I have been party to cheating in it's many forms, but what you imagine is not reality. You sir are banned while I can play any time, how does it feel? Muahahahahaha!

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:02 AM

I was banned for 2 weeks for RTM and ISO Modding... kept playing by changing my CID to a new/private one. I just got unbanned yesterday.

Rank was the same but the money was $0. I just sold two Adders I had in my garage and I'm good to go.

Did you get notification of how long your ban was for? Or notification of when it was served? Or did you just try it one time and it let you on?

Nope, not once. I'm a shining example of how a legitimate player should act, I'm a beacon of hope in an online community plagued with darkness and filth. You would imagine that I have been party to cheating in it's many forms, but what you imagine is not reality. You sir are banned while I can play any time, how does it feel? Muahahahahaha!

Seriously son, if you think for one second that I'm gonna be bothered about a game, then you are seriously misguided. Some of us just play for a laugh, something to kill time.
I suggest you open your blinds, get a wash, go outside and start concentrating on real life.
A ban is a ban. It gets served. It's no big deal.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:10 AM

Did you get notification of how long your ban was for? Or notification of when it was served? Or did you just try it one time and it let you on?

Seriously son, if you think for one second that I'm gonna be bothered about a game, then you are seriously misguided. Some of us just play for a laugh, something to kill time.
I suggest you open your blinds, get a wash, go outside and start concentrating on real life.
A ban is a ban. It gets served. It's no big deal.

Lol, I thought I was being fairly obvious in my lack of seriousness with those posts but okay. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users