And is this NTA's version or your own?

Why does this thread exist?

GTAFan6500
  • GTAFan6500

GTA V for PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:27 PM

Wow! This looks like it could be promising.

If any version of this North Yankton is ever released for IV, it would be good for the entire modding community.  Most of us don't care about the drama, we just want to get a mod for IV to extend the life of the game as its in question if there will ever be a V for PC release.  

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:00 AM

Between you and Wickoff,
I can't tell what's what.
Are you Wickoff?

He got banned so no I'm not as for mods i've thought about it and have decided not to share mods anymore i don't know why i bothered to want to share something i paid for anyway i wanted to make people happy and instead of gratitude I got nothing but negativity thrown at me deciding to share the gta 5 mod i paid for was a terrible mistake a mistake I likely will not be repeating I was actually willing to share something i paid I think over 500 dollars for and for free asking NOTHING in return not even subscribers or anything the mod was meant for my channel nothing else so i keep wondering why in the end someone took over it and I am referd to as selfish it's not like I got anything at all for this so I wounder what the point was for now the NY mod will likely release but it
Will likely be the last one i decide to share oh and don't think I didn't give anything for the NY mod either for now I am going to try to enjoy my vacation

GTAFan6500
  • GTAFan6500

GTA V for PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:56 AM

Between you and Wickoff,
I can't tell what's what.
Are you Wickoff?

He got banned so no I'm not as for mods i've thought about it and have decided not to share mods anymore i don't know why i bothered to want to share something i paid for anyway i wanted to make people happy and instead of gratitude I got nothing but negativity thrown at me deciding to share the gta 5 mod i paid for was a terrible mistake a mistake I likely will not be repeating I was actually willing to share something i paid I think over 500 dollars for and for free asking NOTHING in return not even subscribers or anything the mod was meant for my channel nothing else so i keep wondering why in the end someone took over it and I am referd to as selfish it's not like I got anything at all for this so I wounder what the point was for now the NY mod will likely release but it
Will likely be the last one i decide to share oh and don't think I didn't give anything for the NY mod either for now I am going to try to enjoy my vacation

Really? So you're going to punish everyone else who was not jerks to you?  You shouldn't let some comments on a forum make up your mind to not release it.  Punishing others due to ego isn't going to help anything in the future.  You should just ignore the crap because most of us would have been happy and grateful for any release regardless of who it's coming from.  

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Whore

• Members
  • Canada
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:22 AM

But...
You didn't actually share it with anyone except Buzz and Johnathan. So uh... :blink:

• GTAFan6500 likes this

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

But...
You didn't actually share it with anyone except Buzz and Johnathan. So uh... :blink:

So up think it turned into a big project with no plans whatsoever of releasing? And no i shared it with everyone who treated me well

The comment above out me off even more calling it a ego reason I really have no reason of releasing anything but I still do what I've been going through because of this Yankton mod is threats and harassment from univeretwisters he is the reason it may never release as he is so desperate for it

Basically I gladly share with people who are nice too me i have no reason to share it if people demands it calling me selfish If i don't i get nothing for releasing this so give me a reason why I should I likely will though but it all depends on me feel free to call it selfish not like I wasn't called that already people act like I owe them this they demand it they don't ask nicely they just demand it like I owe them it

As for you packet we used to be friends and I would have gladly shared these with you if we still were

As i like helping friends who treats me well

As said I will likely release this one as theres people who have supported and defended me throughout the gta5 mod fiasco and i wouldn't want them to be affected aswell due to other bad people call this whatever you want i don't care
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Recently listening to a lot of Aphex Twin...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:02 PM

Is the Emperor with snow converted? :D

GTAFan6500
  • GTAFan6500

GTA V for PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:57 PM Edited by zcire, 05 April 2014 - 06:08 PM.

ZZCool, we all told you the videos look great and we look forward to the mod.  Can you make a clear statement then?  

What is the current status of this mod and can you explain what is going on to the people in this thread?  

Where are the other people who were working on this mod?

Are you doing this mod or is there another project going on?  

• line v likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

ZZCool, we all told you the videos look great and we look forward to the mod.  Can you make a clear statement then?  

What is the current status of this mod and can you explain what is going on to the people in this thread?  

Where are the other people who were working on this mod?

Are you doing this mod or is there another project going on?  

The mod got moved here. ZZCool isn't involved because the dude who made that thread (the converter guy) doesn't need nobody lingering over his head so he can make money off youtube videos.

• GTAFan6500 likes this

Jackgta
  • Jackgta

Your a dick, without a dick!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:31 AM

I wish i could see a GTAV cutscene converted to IV. I'd like to see the Ending B final cutscene and the prolouge's first scene

Mr.GTX480
  • Mr.GTX480

GTA IV ViP Cars and Graphics Mods :)

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:05 AM

link please for the map  :karmaeater:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users