• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic
DGamer01
  • DGamer01

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

release ur other map mod first gta iv LS and then after u release dat release this 

TheVladonPro
  • TheVladonPro

GTA ViSA Developer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

You can send please somebody ALL coordinates of an arrangement of objects from GTA V in dat or txt the file?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:40 PM Edited by universetwisters, 09 February 2014 - 02:41 PM.

ZZCOOL bought the rights to the GTA V map? Wait until Rockstar hears about this.

Jokes aside, i don't see why ZZCOOL is the only one who is permitted to post a GTA V conversion to GTA IV mod. Bullsh*t.

If you're going to prohibit someone from posting a conversion, you have to prohibit everyone from doing so. Otherwise you're implying that the person who is the only one permitted to post has some kind of copyright over the content which clearly does not apply here.

There's no copyright over mods, specially when it's a conversion.

Also, you can't have a mod with a guy who only knows how to make videos (if that's even anything special).

Whoever is still working on a conversion mod, please make a thread showing your progress so far. Avoid putting any "ideas guy" in your team, that's just problem.

From my experience, idea guys are good but only if they can contribute one way or another. You can't have one dude and five guys busting out ideas from dinosaurs to dildos. And even worse, PAYING dudes to make it and take all the credit? That's just silly.

He could at least learn photoshop

1547927_614579835264417_1423808550_o.jpg

release ur other map mod first gta iv LS and then after u release dat release this 

You didn't hear that they had troubles converting it?
  • lafincow12 likes this

_CP_
  • _CP_

Group: Vice City Stories team

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

You can send please somebody ALL coordinates of an arrangement of objects from GTA V in dat or txt the file?

https://db.tt/chORTCyF

TheVladonPro
  • TheVladonPro

GTA ViSA Developer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

https://db.tt/chORTCyF

Very big thanks !!!

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Independent modder

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:33 AM

sorry, but I have to say this...

ZZCool, your being a total prick... Personally, as a game developer, I would never hire someone like you... Your too childish when things dont go your way... and before you say anything, I have been following you since day one of the GTA IV Los Santos mod...

You don't contribute to the team anything except Ideas and Videos... anyone can do both those jobs... so stop acting like your the king of the land...

and as for Lafincow12...

Bro Either take it to PMS or shut the hell up... Im getting tired of seeing all this bull f*ck flying everywhere about zzcool being a prick... Your acting just like omexr... calm the f*ck down bro and talk to silent/ash... they will help you sort things out...

anyway back on topic...

the map is a bit glitchy (seeing as how its an old version, I will let it slide) lots of texture pop ins as well as LQ models (the roads for instance have visible seams)

but I honestly cant wait to see this released
  • _CP_, PingPang, Jinx. and 3 others like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

ZZCool, your being a total prick... Personally, as a game developer, I would never hire someone like you... Your too childish when things dont go your way... and before you say anything, I have been following you since day one of the GTA IV Los Santos mod...

You don't contribute to the team anything except Ideas and Videos... anyone can do both those jobs... so stop acting like your the king of the land...

and as for Lafincow12...

Bro Either take it to PMS or shut the hell up... Im getting tired of seeing all this bull f*ck flying everywhere about zzcool being a prick... Your acting just like omexr... calm the f*ck down bro and talk to silent/ash... they will help you sort things out...

anyway back on topic...

the map is a bit glitchy (seeing as how its an old version, I will let it slide) lots of texture pop ins as well as LQ models (the roads for instance have visible seams)

Didn't OmeXr get banned for doing the same stuff ZZ is doing now? Only difference being is that OmeXr could actually model.

Regarding the map, will there be any enterable locations aside from the bank/cash depot? And will there be any exclusive vehicles, aside from regular ones with snow textures?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Independent modder

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:08 AM

and as for Lafincow12...

anyway back on topic...

Didn't OmeXr get banned for doing the same stuff ZZ is doing now? Only difference being is that OmeXr could actually model.

Regarding the map, will there be any enterable locations aside from the bank/cash depot? And will there be any exclusive vehicles, aside from regular ones with snow textures?
Pretty much... too much bitching like a tramp ass hoe and not enough modding...

Anyway gonna do something for this mod... just cuuz its what I do

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:47 AM

OmeXr requested to be banned and wouldn't stop annoying the mods until he was, he also wanted his topic deleted and any proof of him on this forum to be wiped out.

• universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:07 AM

Pretty much... too much bitching like a tramp ass hoe and not enough modding...

Anyway gonna do something for this mod... just cuuz its what I do

I'm actually having a nice chat with him on Youtube. I won't go any further unless you guys would be cool with it. I guess you're going to make radio stations?

@Ash_753 - I figured that OmeXr wanted to get banned after that gig went down with him. I'm guessing you didn't delete the topic to serve as a reminder on what not to do for future reference?

Silent
  • Silent

Altering R* Vision™ since 2008

• Modding Staff
  • Poland
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:29 PM

@Ash_753 - I figured that OmeXr wanted to get banned after that gig went down with him. I'm guessing you didn't delete the topic to serve as a reminder on what not to do for future reference?

Yep. I insisted on it.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:20 PM

Yep. I insisted on it.

:^:

I'm starting to think if there should be a guide on proper map mod thread etiquette, since we don't want that kind of stuff popping up again.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

Yep. I insisted on it.

I'm starting to think if there should be a guide on proper map mod thread etiquette, since we don't want that kind of stuff popping up again.

Or just reporting anybody breaking the rules.

Now, back to the topic at hand?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:14 PM

Yep. I insisted on it.

Or just reporting anybody breaking the rules.

Now, back to the topic at hand?

If you say so...

Are there any new updates with the map? Or is it on hold, again?

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:26 AM

Lol happened to the Snow? Jk

Anyways this looks nice though. Cool to see more mapped imports 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

One of the guys working on it posted this on his facebook:

Here's Progress screen. V to IV mod seems to be canned til we solve issues.This mod is better overall and made by hand.This mod will be better than Original North Yankton.I work on it very little since titanfall beta test.

1781082_600842229996555_1521584820_o.jpg

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:43 PM

and as for Lafincow12...

anyway back on topic...

*Sorry for off-topic

OmeXr couldn't actually model anything, he just got a model from either Vice City or San Andreas and just converted it over and placed it where ever he could.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:50 PM Edited by universetwisters, 17 February 2014 - 05:49 PM.

*Sorry for off-topic

OmeXr couldn't actually model anything, he just got a model from either Vice City or San Andreas and just converted it over and placed it where ever he could.

Figured that. I wonder what he's up to now.

Does the dude I got that facebook status/picture from, HIPPIE HIPPIE HIPPIE GARY MONGOL, have a GTAForums account? I know his old one got banned, but that aside, it seems like he's the leader dude for the project.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

Also, I asked ZZcool if he was still working on the map. He sent:

i find it suprising how you expect me to want to answer anything you ask it's mindblowing in my opinion

now please leave me alone as i will never answer any questions you ask me no matter how much you ask it will remain a mystery to you

just leave me alone thats it  :)

and he sent a bunch of intros from old Disney cartoons, so I guess he's not making it anymore.

SonofYankton
  • SonofYankton

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:06 PM

is it true that you're not working on it any more?

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

looks alive to me

1957945_1450322931851098_613452994_o.jpg

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:19 PM

looks alive to me

1957945_1450322931851098_613452994_o.jpg

Looks nice. I wish you could've told me that over the messages, rather than giving vague answers and sending me old 90s cartoon intros.

lafincow12
  • lafincow12

Me

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:35 AM

and as for Lafincow12...

anyway back on topic...

He sends me threatening message, he stole my stuff then when I asked him to know show it yet as it's not finished, he practically laughed in my face, and used it in his newest video. he has blocked me from everything, Facebook, Skype and ignores my messages.

He goes to his Facebook, talks about how much of a prick I am, and I can't say anything, then I have the community thinking I am a douchebag, what am I supposed to do ?

And how will Ash and Silent sort it out, I have nothing against them but what can they do ?

ZZCOOL isn't working on North Yankton, nor has he ever had anything to do with Los Santos, he paid for "Beverly", he got it, but the guy that converted it carried it on.

If ZZCOOL releases the mod now like he is trying to do, he'll be in a lot of trouble.

Los Santos right now is on hold, we are still excited to continue it when the problems are fixed, while we wait we a remastering North Yankton, ZZCOOL heard about it, so he made this thread so we can't make a thread for it.

I'm getting tired of ZZCOOL's bullsh*t.

• universetwisters likes this

lafincow12
  • lafincow12

Me

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:10 AM

INSTANT MESSENGERS, PEOPLE. Solve your personal issues there, please.

Want to beef here, at least make it look like a modding-related rant. This is NOT a modding-related rant.

You are aware that ZZCOOL made this thread to spite us, the admin told him that if he makes a thread first we can't, so he did.

Truth be told, we don't want to create a thread just yet, he is spreading false rumours about us (mainly me), plus he threatened to release the mod because we didn't want him filming stuff just yet, so yes, this is mod related. If you want this to stop, ZZCOOL should leave us alone.

Naznesss
  • Naznesss

GTA IV: Los Santos Dev Team Member

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:12 AM Edited by Naznesss, 18 February 2014 - 04:13 AM.

One of the guys working on it posted this on his facebook:

Here's Progress screen. V to IV mod seems to be canned til we solve issues.This mod is better overall and made by hand.This mod will be better than Original North Yankton.I work on it very little since titanfall beta test.

[Snip]

That photo is private on my facebook i didn't release on forums as it's private progress on remake of NY.
  • lafincow12 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:22 PM

John? Never knew you were on here. At least some work is being done on the mod, even if its not from zzcool
  • lafincow12 likes this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

And how will Ash and Silent sort it out, I have nothing against them but what can they do ?

You realise this is the modding section right? Apart from showing disrespect to both myself and Silent, Silent actually has powers here, and to be honest, at the rate this is going, the project is going for a Close until sh*t is sorted and both you and ZZCOOL are aiming for a keelhaul!

1366250809998.gif

Naznesss
  • Naznesss

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

John? Never knew you were on here. At least some work is being done on the mod, even if its not from zzcool

Yes but i wasn't ready for public to see these dev shots.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:54 PM

I always thought there was a general rule that if you didnt want something to be seen you dont put it online. Regardless ill bear in mind what you said.

Naznesss
  • Naznesss

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:30 PM

I always thought there was a general rule that if you didnt want something to be seen you dont put it online. Regardless ill bear in mind what you said.

Yes and only friends can see my photo's so it's not open to public.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users