Photo

i just played a new gang attack

34 replies to this topic
Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

I really don't understand how people can get through so much ammo, I only top up once or twice a week. Pick you target, use an appropriate weapon for the range, and fire short bursts, not just squeeze the trigger and hope.

This

I honestly have not purchased ammo for at least 2 months since i clicked "Purchase all ammo" by mistake trying to fill up my newly aquired sniper. Hell... I dont even buy armor.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:39 PM

I really don't understand how people can get through so much ammo, I only top up once or twice a week. Pick you target, use an appropriate weapon for the range, and fire short bursts, not just squeeze the trigger and hope.

This

I honestly have not purchased ammo for at least 2 months since i clicked "Purchase all ammo" by mistake trying to fill up my newly aquired sniper. Hell... I dont even buy armor.

I agree with you that you can go quite some time without purchasing ammo if you fill up all in one go but it also depends what games modes you do the most or what you do in free roam. In free roam I hardly use my gun and I save ammo that way and as for game modes I'm normally in Co-op mission or race so again I use very little ammo here. So it all depends on what games modes and how you play the game depending on how much ammo you will use.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:46 PM

This

I agree with you that you can go quite some time without purchasing ammo if you fill up all in one go but it also depends what games modes you do the most or what you do in free roam. In free roam I hardly use my gun and I save ammo that way and as for game modes I'm normally in Co-op mission or race so again I use very little ammo here. So it all depends on what games modes and how you play the game depending on how much ammo you will use.

To be fair i use my Buzzard a lot lol. But i do alot of gang attacks and survivals too but i mostly use weapons picked up and not weapons i own.First 4 waves can easily supply enough ammo to finish the rest. I dont own any SMG/MG's so when i pick one up i use it and i'll drop it to pick up ammo then pick it up again thus filling it easily. same with default pistol that the game forces you to own. Drop it/ pick up ammo left by dead enemy/ pick up pistol again/profit :) Picking up a assault rifle and doing this keeps my Carbine stocked too. just dont do this with a weapon you own and want to keep because you will lose it when you change sessions.

am30
  • am30

Born British, raised British, staying British, sod independence

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

it was out in blaine county infront of an old gas station with 10 lost bikers, right across from the eastern motel if you're interested.

Is this the motel in Sandy Shores?  It's been there for ages.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

This

You're going to be in for a major case of sticker shock when you do have to purchase full ammo after letting it drain down for 2 months.  :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users