Photo

i just played a new gang attack

34 replies to this topic
OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:01 PM

it was out in blaine county infront of an old gas station with 10 lost bikers, right across from the eastern motel if you're interested.

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:03 PM

Gang Attacks are just created for you to waste ammo then have to spend cash to reboot your ammo. You don't get much from gang attacks except wasted ammo.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

Gang Attacks are just created for you to waste ammo then have to spend cash to reboot your ammo. You don't get much from gang attacks except wasted ammo.

there was a cool post here couple of days ago said start a gang attack, then call the police, they kill them all for you and you collect all the dead money ammo, guns, like that.

• KimberJane, Malibu454 and iMPAK540 like this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:06 PM

oh i know that lol

btw it spawned in the daytime haven't seen it again though so it may have been a misplaced or glitched gang attack due to the cloud being messed up.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

Gang attacks are extra fun with a tank :) Free kills 

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

"AKA The Bhoys2011" Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

it was out in blaine county infront of an old gas station with 10 lost bikers, right across from the eastern motel if you're interested.

cool ive cleared all the hideouts and have a detailed map of all gang hideouts, if its of any interest to you?

• Soran Is On and Flukey like this

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:35 PM

cool ive cleared all the hideouts and have a detailed map of all gang hideouts, if its of any interest to you?

yes please

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:48 PM

i've seen the gang attack map on psuforums it helped me find a lot of em' thanks.

I tried triggering the gas station one again but nothing happened, only played it once but if it helps it was during either morning or afternoon and has an icon for arm wrestling.
  • UniqueAsh likes this

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

yes please

Hey chap i got some up to date and even better information regarding relocated gang attack areas. i was going to give you my jpg of the hideouts but i actually stumbled across this and its the newest updated version of the hideout locations simply click this link http://www.psu.com/f...Gang-Attack-Map and you should be away :)

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

Gang attacks are extra fun with a tank :) Free kills 

LOL i second that, also with a buzzard :D

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:28 PM

I just use the combat pistol... 

• Nivak and Black & White like this

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

God! You're quite tight.
Are you from Aberdeen by any chance?
:p
  • KimberJane likes this

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

I really don't understand how people can get through so much ammo, I only top up once or twice a week. Pick you target, use an appropriate weapon for the range, and fire short bursts, not just squeeze the trigger and hope.

• Ninjambie likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

there was a cool post here couple of days ago said start a gang attack, then call the police, they kill them all for you and you collect all the dead money ammo, guns, like that.
Cool!
I didn't know that. That's better than Buzzard Style..;)

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

There is one I cant trigger. The circle is on fib building, there is elevated roads and also some sort of underground too.

Doesnt matter how much i walk the zone no enemies spawn.

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:50 PM

Reverse Entity trick FTW!  :santa:

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

There is one I cant trigger. The circle is on fib building, there is elevated roads and also some sort of underground too.

I know your pain.

http://gtaforums.com...k-iaa-building/

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:09 PM

thanks bhoys

can't believe they removed the two story house one which was added in beach bum, gotta look for others there may be more.

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

You must really suck at aiming if you're wasting soo much ammo you have to go and restock it.

Heres a tip, aim for the head, and pull off 1 shot at a time (15 bullets = 15 headshots)

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

You must really suck at aiming if you're wasting soo much ammo you have to go and restock it.

Heres a tip, aim for the head, and pull off 1 shot at a time (15 bullets = 15 headshots)

You can even be way more sloppy than that and still finish with more ammo/cash than when you started.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

Spoken like a true badkid.

blackwolfred
  • blackwolfred

HellsWolfPak&Proud

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:30 PM

its underground in the subway tunnels

• mastershake616 likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

I might try that out and see if it works as like others have said I dont really do gang attacks as it seems you waste more money on ammo than you gain back.

Evershade
  • Evershade

He Who Sparketh It

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:05 AM

I really don't understand how people can get through so much ammo, I only top up once or twice a week. Pick you target, use an appropriate weapon for the range, and fire short bursts, not just squeeze the trigger and hope.

^This. There are about half a dozen Gang Attacks that I actually use to restock on ammo. Just find one of the good ones that has four crates, and use your combat pistol efficiently. Each of those crates on the ground will drop between 50-100 rounds (depending on weapon type), so unless the gang has a couple hundred members, you should end up with more ammo than you started with.

Charlie Goodvibes
  • Charlie Goodvibes

Charlie's been dead for 40 years

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:12 AM

I think gang attacks are created for you to shoot and kill enemies which is sort of GTA's "thing"

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:12 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 07 February 2014 - 12:13 AM.

It's underground.

There is an entrance on the motorway (slightly west) - a hole in the wall - drive underground, through the pipes etc, eventually you'll end up to an area where a new subway station is being built. This is where the gang attack actually is.

Alternatively, find a subway track that's above ground until it goes underground and eventually you end up at that part, I just always use the motorway hole.

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:27 AM Edited by TheBhoys2011, 07 February 2014 - 02:28 AM.

I know your pain.

http://gtaforums.com...k-iaa-building/

This gang attack is underground in the middle of the subway tunnel i really liked this gang attack to :) and no worries mr.libs hope it helped you out and yes i do believe more gang attacks have been put into the game so ill keep an eye out 2. also to all the people slamming gang attacks because of wasting ammunition get real, play the game how u want to play it simple. How are you going to collect your awards and rp if you dont do the gang attacks?DUH! you get extra rp if you clear most of the hideouts!!! no brainer so NO gang attacks were not designed for you to waste ammo more like achieve awards and extra rp! period

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Work Writer's Discussion 2016 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]
    Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:32 AM

I might try that out and see if it works as like others have said I dont really do gang attacks as it seems you waste more money on ammo than you gain back.

I have tried this trick 3 or 4 times.  Not such good luck.  Each time, one of two things happen. 

First, the police don't show up fast enough and I have to start shooting the gang members because they are surrounding me and shooting me, and then the cops show up and I get 3 stars and both the cops and the gang members kill me. 

If the cops do show up, they just stand around and don't shoot the gang members.  I run out of cover to draw gang fire, the cops still don't so anything, and I get killed, or else I start shooting and then end up in situation 1 above. 

• Hodgey. likes this

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:39 AM

I have tried this trick 3 or 4 times.  Not such good luck.  Each time, one of two things happen. 

First, the police don't show up fast enough and I have to start shooting the gang members because they are surrounding me and shooting me, and then the cops show up and I get 3 stars and both the cops and the gang members kill me. 

If the cops do show up, they just stand around and don't shoot the gang members.  I run out of cover to draw gang fire, the cops still don't so anything, and I get killed, or else I start shooting and then end up in situation 1 above. 

I believe your two points are fair and justify why this just cant work in the manner it was intended. Firstly ive not seen anything on youtube on this and if this was true i think there would be alot more people doing it online as you said and i agree its a pritty cool idea. True GTA gamers would have been all over it! have u been unsuccessful every time and in identical fashion buddy?

• Hodgey. likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:29 PM

I believe your two points are fair and justify why this just cant work in the manner it was intended. Firstly ive not seen anything on youtube on this and if this was true i think there would be alot more people doing it online as you said and i agree its a pritty cool idea. True GTA gamers would have been all over it! have u been unsuccessful every time and in identical fashion buddy?

I see what you are both saying. I might still give it a try and see if I get different results but like you just said TheBhoys 2011 it probably would be better known if it worked on a regualr basis. Unless there is a certain way of doing that we dont know yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users