Photo

Shady Contractors

4 replies to this topic
GinzingJames
  • GinzingJames

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:13 PM Edited by GinzingJames, 08 February 2014 - 03:22 PM.

ShadyContractorsEmblem02Titled.png

Just set the crew to open recruiting. We have some amazing players with a lot of skill and we're looking for more.

Too late to change the post title now.. but we are a Playstation crew.

Team-minded players only. We are focused around running missions to get everyone ranks and paper, and we get em done efficiently. But Shady isn't limited to just farming. We do it all. And most importantly have fun together playing one of the best games ever freakin made!

As the leader I enjoy helping everyone rank up and get paid. I welcome new GTA Online players and I'm happy to help them learn and grow. Aiming to keep the crew to a small community and strong team, not some giant rag-tag crew full of worthless trolls.

Please use your headset when playing with us.. makes coordination much easier and gives everyone a voice on what they want to do. Plus we're a fun bunch of live-wire crazies.

#1 Rule.. and only rule.. Trolls/griefers will be kicked. Griefing/trolling any GTA player is not permitted. Killing your crew mates is also forbidden... we are a team, not a bunch of idiots. Consensual free-roam battles or deathmatches are a different story. Just don't push it if your crew mate concedes.

GinzingJames
  • GinzingJames

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:32 AM

New members.. feel free to send me a friend request in game or a message if you're having trouble ranking up, making cash, with other players etc.

All of our current members are highly active and a great team. Kudos to them all

Find me here.. http://socialclub.ro...er/ginzingjames

Cheers all. See ya in GTA

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:15 AM

Yeah, let's not bump or double post.. thanks. Wait a week inbetween those posts. Also, just use the edit feature next time. Thanks.

GinzingJames
  • GinzingJames

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:42 PM

Shady is still recruiting members. Looking to keep the crew small and skillful. Visit the link above to join up.

The latest patch just made missioning much more fun. We can select whatever missions we've unlocked and played already from the menu. Win for all!

See ya all in game. Cheers

GinzingJames
  • GinzingJames

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:19 PM

Looking to rank up and have fun with more adult players? Join Shady! Info above

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users