14 replies to this topic
iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

Features

• World Class Control – all-new control system which includes additional dribbles and flicks. New passing animations, including both ground and outside of the foot curling passes, will open the door to more attacking options.
  • Set Piece Tactics – Use the D-pad to command your teammates and strike fear from set pieces and corners.
  • New Penalty Kicks – New save animations and shot tuning puts players in control of their nation's fate. Keepers can throw off kick-takers by performing different animations including wobbly-knees, matador, and shoot-it-there points.
  • Over-the-Back Headers – Now defenders can leap over attacking players to clear the ball to safety.
  • adidas Ball Physics – We’ve partnered with the official football supplier of the FIFA World Cup to ensure the Brazuca and other adidas footballs behave as they would in the real world.
Game Modes
  • Road to the FIFA World Cup™ – The most immersive tournament mode in EA SPORTS FIFA history. Choose from any of the 203 National Teams sanctioned by FIFA and play with up to 32 players locally through the qualifying rounds, and proceed on to the group stage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™.
  • Road to Rio de Janeiro™ – Compete online with any of the 203 National Teams and progress across a map of Brazil's 12 host cities. Win the final and hoist the FIFA World Cup Trophy at Estadio do Maracana in Rio.
  • Captain your Country – The popular FIFA game mode returns. Work your way through the squad list and lead your country through qualifying and to FIFA World Cup glory.
  • Story of Qualifying – Over 60 real scenarios taken directly from 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying. Relieve, recreate and/or change the outcome of some the best matches.
  • Additional Modes include 2014 FIFA World Cup, Kick Off, Skill Games, Online Friendlies, EA SPORTS Football Club
Presentation
  • Patriotic Presentation – Banners, flags and even see fans cheer from home with all new crowd rendering that brings the World Cup atmosphere alive.
  • EA SPORTS Talk Radio – Dynamic tournament updates from a number of ESPN talents, delivering over 50 hours’ worth of recorded audio that adapt to your own FIFA World Cup Experience
  • 203 nations, 7,469 players, 19 officially licensed managers, 21 stadiums, including all 12 authentic stadiums in Brazil, and over 15 hours of added in-game commentary.

fwc-2014-training.jpg

fwc-2014-announce-header_656x369.jpg

http://www.easports....up-announcement

Only for 360 and PS3 as it seems.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:47 PM

I'm guessing this is coming out in retail. They should just make it DLC like they did with the Euros.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

I tend to stay away from the Euro's and World Cup games as they dont really add anything much more than the previous Fifa.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

Nigerian Prince

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

2010 Fifa world cup south africa will always be the best :D

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:15 PM

Another bollocks EA move. What is the difference between FIFA and FIFA: World cup? Nothing.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:25 AM

I've lost a lot of interest in the FIFA series over the past few years now due to its extremely repetitive nature and the fact they never really implement anything largely different to the predecessor game of the series and so it seems to me like you are paying out a lot of money for exactly the same (or similar) experience despite what they want you to think.

With the World Cup games, I have a similar opinion FranklinDeRoosevelt in that there is no real major difference in this game from FIFA 14 as similar matches can be set up in that game using the International Teams so really, the only difference with this game will be the World Cup styled art/textures and the fact it is focused on International Teams (No League Teams) which to me seems worse off and a waste of money.

So, with that said, I will not be picking up this game but will still be reading the reviews and watching gameplay footage to see what it is like (As I did with the 2010 FIFA World Cup game).

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Big Homie

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

Doesn't FIFA 14 have a World cup in career mode? The only difference I see here is that you get to play some scenarios and that's it. It's a good idea but not worth releasing it as a separate game IMO. Personally for me the more practical move is releasing it as a free DLC for FIFA 14.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:22 PM

Doesn't FIFA 14 have a World cup in career mode? The only difference I see here is that you get to play some scenarios and that's it. It's a good idea but not worth releasing it as a separate game IMO. Personally for me the more practical move is releasing it as a free DLC for FIFA 14.

They would never give away something like for free, it would kill them inside - They seem to be all about money.

Manfred Von Karma
  • Manfred Von Karma

Trick ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

203 National Teams

Now thats a lot

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:57 PM Edited by iNero, 09 March 2014 - 03:58 PM.

Interview with Gameplay. Or what they call "gameplay"

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:14 PM Edited by Fireman, 09 March 2014 - 04:17 PM.

I already paid for FIFA 14 and they haven't fixed sh*t there yet, no way I'm going to pay for another game which feels and looks like something from 2008.

Flat grass textures, good game.

I like how he says: "What we should've fixed in FIFA 14, we tried to do it here, but you'll have to buy it again". Seriously, go f*ck yourself EA.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:30 PM

Yeah! I am going to get Andorra to the Finals and win the World Cup!

seleccio1_1_big.jpg

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

What a BS demo... you have to watch the f*ckin intro everytime before a match cause you cant skip it...

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

What a BS demo... you have to watch the f*ckin intro everytime before a match cause you cant skip it...

Just like in FIFA 14... Once you put in the Disc until you get to the FIFA menu you have to keep pressing start for at least 2 min ¬¬

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users