17 replies to this topic
Nowdrivefaster
  • Nowdrivefaster

Obsessed with TBOGT

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

Hi!

I'm not sure if there's already a topic about funny situations and epic fails so I decided to do my own. What kind of funny situations and epic fails have you had during the gameplay?

I had my own yesterday: I was driving very fast on Hickey Bridges' downhill when I crashed into the second car. I flew right through the windshield and bounced with somersaults. When I tried to get up, I GOT HIT BY MY OWN CAR which had moved forwards like nothing had happened!! Apparently the car I crashed into just passed me By :D

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

My funniest moment ever was when I was just messing around with the cops. I went to Schottler, to the old apartments where Blow Your Cover was. I didn't walk in, I just blasted any cop I saw with my AK, and then suddendly OUT OF NOWHERE A GODDAMNED HOBO FELL ON ME FROM THE ROOFTOP and he survived and walked away like nothing happened. I was already laughing like hell, but then a NOOSE team showed up. I gunned down a nearby cop car until it started burning and the hobo was very close to it. The Enforcer with the NOOSE guys hit the copper, and the poor hobo flew just RIGHT INTO THE COP HELI. His burning corpse then flew right away to Meadows Park. Lawl.

• Onett likes this

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:59 PM

I was driving on the pedestrian walkway on Algonquin bridge. I had forgotten that there were stairs in the end. I hit the top side of the stair tunnel roof(no idea what it is actually called) at very high speed. I crashed through the windshield and I was rolling down the stairs when my car drove over me and killed me.

One time I tried to do a stunt jump in Bohan(only one not on a bridge) I somehow I missed the ramp partially and my car flew to the left onto the bottom part of another building, a place where it was hard to jump to on purpose.

One of my worst mission fails must be when I played First Date. I was going full throttle on Oneida avenue and then came the corner under the Broker Bridge highway. I was going way too fast so I hit the outside railing flipped the car 4 times and landed my car in front of some housing where the car was stuck.

Stratocastor15
  • Stratocastor15

Kraff's Disciples Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:12 AM Edited by Stratocastor15, 12 February 2014 - 12:13 AM.

Mine has to be in Free Mode.  I was waiting on a sidewalk for my friend to bring me an Infernus.  He came and parked beside me, got out, and jumped in a car with another friend of mine.  All of a sudden, the Infernus shot into the air and landed on me, killing me.  It was pretty funny!

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

my funniest moment was when i first saw a traffic stop, i was impressed so i walked up to get a closer look, then ironically a random police car runs me over and kills me, havent had a laugh like that since playing gta 2 back in the old days!

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:02 PM

I was doing the Dukes race for Brucie and two of my opponents decided to drive full speed into a petrol station killing themselves and completely ignoring the turn. The race was then 'abandoned' because your opponents can't die.

Lacuna
  • Lacuna

Have you read the manual for this thing?

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

On my first playthrough I went for the Deal option and during A Revenger's Tragedy I'm sure you'll recall Niko latching onto the landing skid of Dimitri's helicopter. After Niko loses his grip, what should happen is he falls harmlessly into the water. You can probably imagine my surprise as the screen turned to black and grey upon splashdown as Niko died before the small cutscene had stopped playing...

Also, during my third playthrough I had tore through every single main storyline mission, side mission and race without failing any of them. And I completed the rest of the critera for 100%. I hadn't been busted or wasted, I'd almost played the perfect game...

The pressure obviously got to me as I launched Niko behind Jacob's helicopter during Out of Commission and failed the mission, leaving a blemish on my otherwise perfect record forever. I don't think I would've minded failing any other mission so much, but this was the LAST mission! After more than fifty  hours of gameplay, I was just MINUTES from the end! 

If I suffered from rage quit my Xbox would still be on it's way to Jupiter after a severe punting.

Bonkai
  • Bonkai

What the heck is this meant to be?

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:44 AM

I was driving like a complete idiot on my motorbike until I smashed in to a police cruiser. My game went crazy and I flew STRAIGHT upwards and somehow hit a passing helicopter.

I ragequit 5 seconds after that moment. 

Nowdrivefaster
  • Nowdrivefaster

Obsessed with TBOGT

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:15 AM

Have you ever tried to stay on the top of the car while it's moving? Of course the drivers go crazy with their horns: "TYY-TYY! TYY-TY-TY-TYY!" but try to climb into the tank truck... somehow I managed to Place myself between tank and cab and what happened next? I realized I was flying high on air. Quite a view up there, I could have enjoyed it if I didn't know I was about to die in the same second I'd reach the ground. . .

This one is caused By me: I was in the Burger Shot in Broker. If you have been there, you probably know there's a huge billboard with ladder. I punched a couple of gang members and quickly climbed the ladder up. Pissed off gang members were following me By climbing ladder as well and I punched them when they reached the top. Nice falling, I must say.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:08 AM

I remember once doing the swing set glitch and landing perfectly inside of a bus shelter smashing the glass.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:26 AM Edited by B Dawg, 09 March 2014 - 02:29 PM.

An epic fail? I took a white esperanto, used the ramp in the northern part of algonquin, drove over all that grass only to hit the gas tank instead of falling down on the road. That's what happens when you don't look at what's in front of you.

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:12 PM

The funniest thing that happened to me was pretty crazy. It was my first day with TBOGT and I was on a motorcycle near Luis' apartment, but I crashed into a cop car and it sent my flying through the air about 2 blocks or so and I ended up in a fire escape that was bullet proof. I survived and started a police shootout while they couldn't shoot me. I have tried to replicate, but it was hard

JustAnOldVCR
  • JustAnOldVCR

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

Mine was probably when I came up with the idea to get a helicopter, pick up a friend, bring them to a tall building, and push them off. I usually only did it with Roman, and Brucie. Idk why, but I just hate Brucie.

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:38 AM

One of the funnier moments for me happened just a while ago. I decided to play some GTA IV and was playin through the early missions. I had Niko in a jacket and a hat and I was walking to Comrades to see Vlad. A car comes out of nowhere and hits me and the hat went flying off. I was laughing so hard that another car hit me and launched me. I hit the tracks above the street and died
  • Miamivicecity and Jeansowaty like this

Juhis420
  • Juhis420

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:21 AM

I have my own funny moments on video! I hope u like it, cause I put a pretty lot of effort for it :)

Wavesittich
  • Wavesittich

#yeshomo

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:32 PM

Could you please stop posting this video all over the forums? -.-

erykahleigh16
  • erykahleigh16

Erryyykkaahhh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:44 AM

I was starting up my chopper and this guy got too close to the blades and it flung his ass all the way to China! xD I died laughing

BGreeneID
  • BGreeneID

Obama-Hating Nutjob

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:27 AM

I was driving Roman to take him to a strip club, but I was about to crash into a railing on the way there. I bailed out of the car, so Roman followed suit. A passing police car struck him head on, throwing him over the railing and ultimately killing him. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users