» «
Photo

Aircraft in GTA V

136 replies to this topic
player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:44 PM Edited by player999, 18 March 2014 - 04:14 PM.

I think it would be useful to put together a list of the aircarft in the game and its possibillities, so that everyone knows, what is worth trying and what not.

Corrections and additions are wellcome!!!!

Cargoplane

Cargoplane.jpg

In-flight video:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=N71zGlQEKmA

Opening front-nose:http://youtu.be/RlssLMyZBhI

• Appears in two missions, in which it is not obtainable.
  • Can be obtained only with an editor.
  • Can´t be stored anywhere (though it can be stored on Trevors helipad with an editor, it can´t be moved from there to a take-off position without beeing distroyed)
  • Can only be landed and taken-off on LSI, Sandy Shores Airfield and (beeing shot at) at Fort Z, beeing McK-Airfield to narrow for the wingspan
  • Front nose can be opened but not correcly reclosed before take off
  • Back ramp can be opened just some inches
  • Can fly loopings

Titan (C-130 Hercules)

0_9.jpg

in-flight video (Lazer, Jumbo, Titan):http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vIADXfdwa28

• Appears in no mission or otherwise in the game
  • Can be stolen from Fort Z, where two or three of it are placed or obtained by editor
  • Can only be stored on Trevors helipad with an editor, in all hangars exept Trevors (to small) it will first fit, but later be destroyed
  • Can be landed and taken-off on all airfields including McK
  • Heck ramp can be fully opened and vehicles can be driven in, but they roll out while taking off
  • Can fly loopings

Jumbojet (Boeing 747)

0_3.jpg

in-flight video (Lazer, Jumbo, Titan):http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vIADXfdwa28

• Can be stolen from LSIA after Franklin or Michael own a hangar or obtained by editor
  • Can only be stored on Trevors helipad with an editor, in all hangars it will first fit, but later be destroyed
  • Can only be landed and taken-off on LSI, Sandy Shores Airfield and (beeing shot at) at Fort Z, beeing McK-Airfield to narrow for the wingspan
  • No door can be opened
  • Can´t fly loopings

Lazer (F-16)

0_0.jpg

Stealing Lazer from Fort Z.:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=E_fV_L0bsKo

• Appears in one mission as adversary or when nearing Fort Z
  • Can be stolen from Fort Z, where three or more of it are placed or obtained by editor
  • Can be stored in all hangars exept McK, with an editor also on all helipads
  • Can be landed and taken-off on all airfields including McK, can take off from and land on Vespucci helipads
  • Other than getting in, nothing can be opended
  • Can fly anything
  • Can shoot explosive rounds or heat-guided missiles
  •  

Twinjet passenger plane (Boeing 737)

0_1.jpg

• Is a static object, not flyable, not destroyable, not movable, not enterable.

Cuban 800 (Cessna 310)

0_7.jpg

• Appears in two missions and in all the weapon-smuggling missions for Trevor
  • After buying McK-Airfield Trevor has got one in his hangar
  • Can be stolen when found, bought on Elitastravel.com or obtained by an editor
  • can fly anything
  • Can be landed and taken-off on all airfields including McK and on the vespucci helipads
  • Can drop bombs in some missions

Duster (Boeing-Stearman)

0_33.jpg

• Appears in one mission (not obtainable)
  • Is parked in a cul-de-sac in the sonora-dessert near the Alamo-See
  • Appears sometimes on McK-Airfield
  • Can be bought on Elitastravel.com or obtained by an editor
  • Can fly every manouver

Luxor (Cessna Citation560/Learjet 45)

0_31.jpg

• Appears in one mission
  • To be found all over LSIA and can be stolen
  • Can fly every manouver
  • Can be landed and taken-off on all airfields including McK and on the vespucci helipads

Mallard (Zivko Edge 540)

0_32.jpg

• Appears in flying-school, not obtainable
  • Can fly every manouver

Mammatus (Cessna 182)

0_6.jpg

• Appears in no mission
  • Can be found and stolen on LSIA, sometimes on Sandy-Shores-Airfield, too
  • Can be obtained by an editor
  • Can fly every manouver

Shamal (Learjet 45)

0_4.jpg

• In one mission
  • Can be found and stolen on LSIA
  • Can fly every manouver

Velum (Socata TBM 700)

0_5.jpg

• Can be found and stolen on LSIA (hangar A 17)
  • Can be obtained by an editor
  • Can fly every manouver

Buzzard

0_11.jpg

• Appears In A Few Missions, But in most of the Missions its controlled by Merry Weather.
    Can Be Stolen From Fort Z, 2 Can Be Found Near The Jet Hangers. You Can Also Purchase it On the warstock cache and carry website.
    Can Be Stored In All Helipads.
    Can Land And Take Off At all helipads.
    Can Shoot Bullets extremely fast With the Machine guns mounted on it, and Can Also Fire Missiles.
    The Only Military vehicle or Helicopter that Can Be spawned from a cheat.
    Also The only Flying Military Vehicle to not be Seen Taking Off Like Lazers or Titans.

Skylift (Sikorski S-64)

0_16.jpg

• Appears in two missions, but cannot be obtained afterwards in one mission.
  • Can only be spawned by an editor and stored on all helipads.
  • Other than in the mission it seems not to be able to lift things with the magnet
  • Can land forward on its wheels

Cargobob (Sikorski CH-53/Boeing CH-47)

0_10.jpg

In-flight video lifting the submarine:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c-mDjjhSqng

Video stealing a Cargobob from Fort Zancudo: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mSDfnq0Qh8s

Video opening the rear freight door and entering the heli:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mKVtiUJfLww

• Appears in two missions but cannot be obtained.
  • Can be stolen from Fort Zancudo (see also http://gtaforums.com...cudo-free-mode/) or bought at Watstock Cache & Carry or spawned with an editor
  • Can be stored on all helipads
  • Can lift up and transport submarine, Rhino-tank and other vehicles and boats as in the misssons
  • Is not swimming
  • rear door can be opened

Frogger (Eurocopter EC 120/135)

0_20.jpg

• Appears in some missions but cannot be obtained
  • Trevor gets one in an early mission (black overpainted FIB), which is stored on his helipad
  • Comes in different colours (Yellow, blue, black, red; white, maroon and black with FIB in big letters in two missions)
  • Can be bought on Elitastravel.com (only black version) or be obtained by an editor (all colours)
  • Can be stolen by shooting the pilot when taking off from the Vespucci helipad (black one) or waiting for a parachute-mission in the north-east of San Andreas by simply throwing him out (blue one)
  • Is said to be able to get by shooting at it while flying and taking it over after landing (unconfirmed, I myself after hours of trying the yellow one think it´s impossible)

Police/Emergency (Eurocopter EC 135)

0_13.jpg

• Appears very often in flight over San Andreas
  • Comes in two colours (Black/white, red/white)
  • Can be stolen from at least three roofs in Los Santos (police, hospital)

Maverick (Bell206)

0_30.jpg

• Can be stolen on several starting points for parachutes by throwing the pilot out
  • Can be bought on Elitastravel.com or be obtained by an editor

Annihilator (S-70 Blackhawk)

0_12.jpg

• Appears only in GTA Online
  • Can only be obtained by an editor
  • Has miniguns as weapons

THE END

• Flyby29, kinobla, ten-a-penny and 6 others like this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

One quick correction, the Titan only can fit in Michael and Franklin's hanger.  Trevor's hanger is simply to small to even get it inside.  Once inside M or F's hanger, though, like you said, when you return to it later to use it, it blows up due to the wing glitching into the wall because of Rockstar's shoddy work with the hanger system and positioning of the vehicles.

Easiest solution is saving it on Trevor's helipad with the save editor, though.

• ten-a-penny, player999 and Barefoot Tiger like this

Mr. Fighter Jet
  • Mr. Fighter Jet

The King of anteaters.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:34 PM

You Should Add The Buzzard. And No Need To Write It, As i Will.

Appears In A Few Missions, But in most of the Missions its controlled by Merry Weather.

Can Be Stolen From Fort Z, 2 Can Be Found Near The Jet Hangers. You Can Also Purchase it On the warstock cache and carry website.

Can Shoot Bullets extremely fast With the Machine guns mounted on it, and Can Also Fire Missiles.

Also The only Flying Military Vehicle to not be Seen Taking Off Like Lazers or Titans.

So Yeah, You can add that if  you want. And By The Way, Nice topic. Hope It Can List all the Aircraft Some Day.  :)

• player999 likes this

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:57 PM

Thanks a lot! I´ll add it at once. I just started with the planes, since they are more complicated in getting and manouvering.

There´s a new update with all planes at the very start of the thread!

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:02 PM Edited by Militia, 06 February 2014 - 04:04 PM.

Appears In A Few Missions, But in most of the Missions its controlled by Merry Weather.

So Yeah, You can add that if  you want. And By The Way, Nice topic. Hope It Can List all the Aircraft Some Day.  :)

Buzzard Attack Chopper also can be found at NOOSE HQ on the map.  It spawns on top of the building.  Going there and stealing it gets you ZERO wanted level, unlike at Fort Zancudo, you get a 4 star wanted level for breaking in.  NOOSE HQ is easier.  You just drive in, climb the ladders leading up to the top of the building, get inside the Attack Chopper and fly it to the helipad to save it.  Very easy and less frustrating than trying to steal this from Fort Zancudo as most people think that is the only way to obtain it.

• player999, Barefoot Tiger and restlessmind like this

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:56 PM Edited by killahmatic, 06 February 2014 - 04:57 PM.

The Lazer appears in the mission where Trevor hijacks the cargoplane, at least, I would consider that an appearance, because they appeared.

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

You can steal any available aircraft (including the jumbo jet ) from LSIA without a wanted level immediately after completing the Eye In The Sky mission. 

A glitch causes the Mission Passed stats screen to pop up before Frank leaves the airport. The game engine has deactivated wanted stars so you can be in Devlins hangar and so you can freely explore the airport and help yourself to aircraft.

This only happens on first play, not replay because of the restore function. 

• Militia and player999 like this

Mr. Fighter Jet
  • Mr. Fighter Jet

The King of anteaters.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

Buzzard Attack Chopper also can be found at NOOSE HQ on the map.  It spawns on top of the building.  Going there and stealing it gets you ZERO wanted level, unlike at Fort Zancudo, you get a 4 star wanted level for breaking in.  NOOSE HQ is easier.  You just drive in, climb the ladders leading up to the top of the building, get inside the Attack Chopper and fly it to the helipad to save it.  Very easy and less frustrating than trying to steal this from Fort Zancudo as most people think that is the only way to obtain it.

Oh yeah, i cant believe i forgot about that on. i even use that one often, and i still forget about it. but the area is restricted like zancudo. But thats only if you go by ground. if you go by air, the  gaurds dont notice you and dont warn you to leave. so yeah, thats about it.

munkeparken
  • munkeparken

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

Hi. I just bought the LSIA with Michael and right after there appears a "Blimp" logo on the map and I don't what it is...

Please answer :)

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

Hi. I just bought the LSIA with Michael and right after there appears a "Blimp" logo on the map and I don't what it is...

Your hangar? It's a sort of crescent shape.

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:14 PM

Now I´ve updated my summary nearly complete (only missing Maverick and Annihilator). Have a second look at the first post.

Would anyone be interested in giving some pictures (with links) of those aircraft, that could be added to the post? 

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:24 AM

Oh yeah, i cant believe i forgot about that on. i even use that one often, and i still forget about it. but the area is restricted like zancudo. But thats only if you go by ground. if you go by air, the  gaurds dont notice you and dont warn you to leave. so yeah, thats about it.

No, you can just drive into NOOSE HQ.  It's labeled "NOOSE" on the map, it's on the right hand side of the map, the farthest right you can go, lol

You can drive right on in pass the guards, you will NOT get wanted.  Don't know what game you're playing lol

• player999 likes this

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:23 AM

The Buzzard doesn't always spawn on the roof of the Noose building :(

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:59 AM

You reminded me that I've still not flown the Mammatus. Gotta do that.

munkeparken
  • munkeparken

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:12 PM

Yes I know that. But the "Blimp" icon appears at the horse racing track??

Sunjumper
  • Sunjumper

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:21 PM

From what I've seen, after you complete the parachuting missions, you can't get into any of the parachuting helicopters after shooting the pilots.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:46 PM Edited by Militia, 07 February 2014 - 12:50 PM.

The Buzzard doesn't always spawn on the roof of the Noose building :(

Sure, not always.  But if it doesn't, you just come back in a few minutes and it does.

It's the same thing with all of the police station locations, you can get a Buzzard (Not with Guns/Rockets), Ambulance (Police Maverick), and a Police Maverick (Police Colors, not red and white like the Ambulance one) on the roof tops of the stations, but they are not ALWAYS there, and they alternate.  One time you may find the Buzzard, next time a Police Maverick, then back to the Buzzard, then a Ambulance Maverick, etc.  It's not a guarenteed ALWAYS there spawn.  I don't think anything in GTA V is a guarentee.  Even the Adder PARKED near Michael's house isn't 100% of the time there.  It's hit or miss.  Not there?  Come back later.  Not there again?  Come back later, etc.  All of these things WILL spawn in a little while if they are not there to begin with.

• Barefoot Tiger likes this

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:49 PM

Yes I know that. But the "Blimp" icon appears at the horse racing track??

Ok, I just bought a hangar as Michael, the hangar icon has appeared but no 'blimp' icon.

Can you post a photo of your map please?

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

The blimp icon seems to be the location of the blimp, which is only availlable to some special buyers. Go to the horse racing track and take a look, if the blimp is there!

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:27 PM

^^^  The Blimp is there for anyone who has the DLC code.  It's not a Collector's Edition vehicle like the Khamelion, Hotknife, or Carbon RS.  I didn't even bother using my Blimp DLC code, I'd rather use a jet or helicopter to get a view from the sky lol.  Not to mention you can just land on top of the blimp using a helicopter and see the sites that way, lol

• ten-a-penny likes this

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:29 PM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 07 February 2014 - 01:31 PM.

The blimp is only availlable to some special buyers. Go to the horse racing track and take a look, if the blimp is there!

Ahhh yes, munkeparken must have the pre-ordered version of the game

http://www.gtav.net/vehicles/

Gta-v-blimp.jpg

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

Found out, that at least Velum and, a little more tricky, Cuban can be landed and taken-off from the vespucci helipads! Will try it with other airplanes (Cargoplane, Jumbo, ha,ha). Mamatus should work, too.

Have actualized and completed the first post!

• Militia likes this

backfromthestorm
  • backfromthestorm

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:15 PM Edited by backfromthestorm, 07 February 2014 - 04:19 PM.

From what I've seen, after you complete the parachuting missions, you can't get into any of the parachuting helicopters after shooting the pilots.

I can.  I've completed them all.  Can go in freely, hold triangle down for two seconds (like when you steal a taxi ) or shoot the pilot and quick press triangle. 

Or whatever the alternative enter/exit button is for 360.

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

Found out, that at least Velum and, a little more tricky, Cuban can be landed and taken-off from the vespucci helipads! Will try it with other airplanes (Cargoplane, Jumbo, ha,ha). Mamatus should work, too.

Have actualized and completed the first post!

Can these aircraft actually be saved at the helipad? Otherwise there isn't much point landing there! 

• player999 likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:53 PM Edited by Militia, 07 February 2014 - 06:02 PM.

They save there with a save editor ^^^

It's why he mentions that in the main post.  You can store cars inside hangers, planes and cars on helipads, helicopters inside hangers, etc.  You can even save a Buzzard Attack Chopper in the four car garages.  Again, all of this is ONLY able to be done on a save editor.

With an editor, when you spawn such vehicles on a helipad or in a hanger, if you die inside them, or blow them up, or "lose" them, they will re-spawn like planes normally do in a hanger, how helicopters re-spawn on a helipad, etc.  It's NOT a one time thing.  If you have it in the hanger/on helipad, it will respawn always.  In my gamesave I have a Titan for Trevor saved on the helipad, a Skylift for Michael on the helipad, and a Police Riot for Franklin's helipad.  I have a Lazer for each character's hanger, BUT all my Lazers are fully modded.  With a save editor you can also mod boats, planes, helicopters, and ALL police vehicles.  You can also get the Stinger GT and Annihilator helicopter in SP with the editor.  I didn't like the Annihilator helicopter, though.  I got rid of it, but the Stinger GT is awesome, I own it as Trevor.

• player999 and Barefoot Tiger like this

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

Thanks for explaining that.

On a side note the Annihilator reminds me of a helicopter in the UK TV series "Interceptor". I wonder if its a homage?

Annihilator: Annihilator-GTAV-LSIA.jpg

Interceptor: Interceptor-gmean.jpg

• ten-a-penny and Militia like this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

Maybe you can add links to a picture of said aircrafts? Just so people can see what they look like as well as their features. Otherwise, good topic.  :^:

• ten-a-penny and Militia like this

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

Maybe you can add links to a picture of said aircrafts? Just so people can see what they look like as well as their features. Otherwise, good topic.  :^:

Have a look here-----> http://www.gtav.net/vehicles/#aircraft

• Militia likes this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:07 PM

Have a look here-----> http://www.gtav.net/vehicles/#aircraft

Wow, I completely missed that link lol. Maybe it should be added to the first post though for easy access?

• Militia, player999 and Barefoot Tiger like this

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:44 AM

I´d like to add any available picture to my first post, as I´ve posted. But I´ve got to get first the permisssion to post any link, sorry!

• chrisscorsese88 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users